Windows 10: Interactive Projector stopped working after 1903 update

Discus and support Interactive Projector stopped working after 1903 update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Greetings everyone, I have a pretty sizable number of Epson Brightlink interactive projectors which after the last cumulative update for 1903 suddenly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Comrade Aaron, Sep 26, 2019.

1. Interactive Projector stopped working after 1903 update

Greetings everyone,

I have a pretty sizable number of Epson Brightlink interactive projectors which after the last cumulative update for 1903 suddenly stopped allowing for desktop interactivity.

I've managed to get one to function by removing the USB extension cable and plugging directly into the laptop. This obviously isn't a very practical fix, but it leads me to think it's some kind of USB related issue.

Has anyone experienced a similar issue with their interactive projector or similar device?

:)

Comrade Aaron, Sep 26, 2019
  2. Ralph Sta Win User

Video Error on Projector

Hi Adnan,

To better assist you, we would like to know the following:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps you've done so far?

For the meantime, we suggest you to update your drivers for your projector. You can get the drivers through
    Windows Update or through the manufacturer's website.

Ralph Sta, Sep 26, 2019
  3. John Vil Win User
    Projector issue caused by update

Hello Matthew,

For us to better assist you and provide you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, we would like to know a few more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• What is the make and model of your devices?
    • How is your projector connected to your computer?
    • Have you checked for any updates on all of your drivers?
    • Have you tried performing any troubleshooting steps?

We'll be waiting for your response.

John Vil, Sep 26, 2019
  4. Interactive Projector stopped working after 1903 update

PROJECTOR NOT WORKING AFTER WIN 10 UPDATe

Hello Sandeep,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused with Windows 10, I understand that you are facing issues connecting the projector to laptop.

How are you connecting the projector to the computer? VGA or HDMI?

I suggest you to update the Ports driver from the Device Manager and check if it works.

Follow the below steps:

1. Press Windows + R on the Keyboard.

2. Type in devmgmt.msc and click on Ok.

3. Expand Ports (COM & LPT) from the window

4. Right click on the driver and click on Update driver Software.

You may also refer to the suggestion given by Arul_D about a similar issue and check if it helps.

Computer not recognizing Projector after installing Windows 10

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Deepak Kodi, Sep 26, 2019
Thema:

Interactive Projector stopped working after 1903 update

1. Interactive Projector stopped working after 1903 update - Similar Threads - Interactive Projector stopped

2. How to stop update 1903. Losing work!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to stop update 1903. Losing work!: Hello All My two Thinkpads are unable to install Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903. A lot of people have this problem with other machines as well - my friend has a Dell laptop and my wife a Lenovo not Thinkpad. All the machine restart and then report back that the...
  3. working with a projector and laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    working with a projector and laptop: Using powerpoint I project high quality photos on a screen. Laptop picture excellent. Projection very acid yellow. Help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/working-with-a-projector-and-laptop/875b9d0b-cdc6-4637-bd4b-cd00f742a5ae
  4. microsoft edge after updating to version 1903 stopped working, disappeared

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    microsoft edge after updating to version 1903 stopped working, disappeared: i have seen steps to try get microedge reactivated after updating to 1903. PROBLEM I cannot access any of the pages to do so. Micro Edge somehow had controlled a lot of pages, ex: cannot click on a photo to view and or share , other saved documents cannot access ! I am...
  5. After 1903 update audio jack stop working.

After 1903 update audio jack stop working.: I have updated windows 1903, now audio jack doesn't work. If you put headphones and then restart my laptop, it start working in next boot. And after that if I remove headphones and re-plug it stop working. Speakers working fine, I have update all drivers, removed audio...
  6. Photoshop and Snagit Stopped working after Windows 1903 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Photoshop and Snagit Stopped working after Windows 1903 Update: Have re-installed Photoshop CS6 and Snagit several times - didn't resolve the problem. Downloaded Techsmith's Jing, still wouldn't work. Please help....
  7. My Second Screen stopped working after updating to 1903

My Second Screen stopped working after updating to 1903: I updated my PC from 1803 to 1903 yesterday and everything worked fine, till I put it in Power Saving mode, after that my second screen would only show something for about 8 seconds after Starting the PC. I tried restarting, re-installing drivers etc. but it didnt help, after...
  8. Bluetooth stopped working after upgrade to 1903

Bluetooth stopped working after upgrade to 1903: Laptop "Lenovo Ideapad 710S-13IKB". After upgrade to Windows 10 1903, Bluetooth adapter not found in device manager. Reinstalling of drivers didn't help. Any ideas?...
  9. Windows 10 Mail stopped working after 1903 update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mail stopped working after 1903 update.: Hi, Window 10 Mail stopped working after 1903 update. Multiple email accounts in there deleted and now not able to add email accounts in there. Whenever tried to add an account , it gives error code 0X80054005. Already did the reset and re-installed. [ATTACH]...
  10. Projector Image not working

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Projector Image not working: Hi since i installed win 10 , my projector has stopped working properly . If i set it on projector only setting i will get sound from it but no image. When i used duplicate i did find out that my nvidia card isn't working in that mode. I have downloaded and installed newest...