Windows 10: interactive service support removed for Windows 10 Version 1803

Discus and support interactive service support removed for Windows 10 Version 1803 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi team, I read somewhere on microsoft links that microsoft has stopped support for interactive service support for windows 10 1803 and higher... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Mitkari, Jan 23, 2020.

1. Mitkari Win User

interactive service support removed for Windows 10 Version 1803

Hi team,

I read somewhere on microsoft links that microsoft has stopped support for interactive service support for windows 10 1803 and higher version.

My question is, as we have to run some UI test cases which needs to set NoInteractiveServices to 0, which will runs interactive services detection service enabled. So if microsoft has stopped support for this, how can we enable this service again?

Is there any other solutionmicrosoft has provided for this?

:)

Mitkari, Jan 23, 2020
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 23, 2020
  3. Carlo Fer Win User
    windows 10 version 1803 welcome screen?

Hello Jim,

The Windows Welcome experience will only be shown after installation of updates and occasionally when you sign in to highlight what's new and suggested by design. For more information about the new features and content of Windows 10 1803, please refer to
    these support articles. It also includes a video that summarizes the new content in this release:

Also, make sure that the Windows welcome experience is enabled on your PC. Follow the steps below:

1. Open Settings > System > Notifications & actions.
    2. Under Notifications, toggle the switch On "Show me the Windows welcome experience after updates and occasionally when I sign in to highlight what's new and suggested".

Hope this information helps, feel free to post back if you need further assistance.

Carlo Fer, Jan 23, 2020
  4. felipaopl Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

Wait, but have you done the whole step-by-step guide described in the OP? DDL/DTS isn't supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 either, unless if you do the steps listed there.

felipaopl, Jan 23, 2020
Thema:

1. interactive service support removed for Windows 10 Version 1803 - Similar Threads - interactive service support

2. We noticed that the Interactive Services Detection service was removed from Windows 10 at...

in Windows 10 Customization
    We noticed that the Interactive Services Detection service was removed from Windows 10 at...: We use the service Interactive Services Detection to register a licensing service for our software. I have noticed that it was removed from Windows 10. Will the service only be removed from desktop or also from servers such as Windows Server 2016?...
  3. Windows 10 version 1803 End of Support on November 12, 2019

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 version 1803 End of Support on November 12, 2019: Today's November 12, 2019 Patch Tuesday update will be the last update available for the Home, Pro, and Pro for Workstations editions of Windows 10 version 1803. The Enterprise and Education editions of Windows 10 version 1803 will continue support until November 10, 2020....
  4. End of service reminders for Windows 10 versions 1703 and 1803

in Windows 10 News
    End of service reminders for Windows 10 versions 1703 and 1803: Unprotected devices can increase risk to the entire network. If a device is out of service, it is no longer receiving quality updates from Microsoft and may become more vulnerable to security risks and viruses. A single exploited device can reveal other devices on a network,...
  5. Can't remove an update for Windows Version 1803.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't remove an update for Windows Version 1803.: I have Windows 10 Pro, Version 1709. Some how I have an update for Version 1803 and I can't get it uninstalled. Because of this some of my other updates are failing to install. Can anyone please help me on what to do ? I would greatly appreciate it. Thank You...
  6. How to delete Interactive Services in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to delete Interactive Services in Windows 10?: How to delete Interactive Services in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-interactive-services-in-windows-10/df564476-05bd-4949-806e-ec115b382774
  7. Windows 10: continue support for versions 1803 and onward

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10: continue support for versions 1803 and onward: hi there: I have a question for the Windows team. I want to know if it is possible to continue support for Windows 10 version 1803 and onward? I am using 1809. I am asking is because when 1903 comes out someday, my device might not be able to work with it. I would like to...
  8. Interactive services detection

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Interactive services detection: I am a programmer for a company that provides programs to Courts. Part of the system is our notice processing. This process is started is started through an IBM iSeries via the runrmtcmd command. On the PC there is an IBM executable - cwbrxd.exe which allows to PC to...
  9. Windows version 1803 xbox 360 controller support

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows version 1803 xbox 360 controller support: So I use an xbox 360 wireless adapter to play some games on my pc, after updating to 1803, there is no longer a "Xbox 360 Peripherals" tab inside device manager, which makes it impossible for me to update the drivers. If anyone knows where I can find the Xbox 360 Peripherals...
  10. Deprecated and Removed Features in Windows 10 Version 1803

in Windows 10 News
    Deprecated and Removed Features in Windows 10 Version 1803: Each release of Windows 10 adds new features and functionality; we also occasionally remove features and functionality, usually because we've added a better option. Here are the details about the features and functionalities that we removed in Windows 10, version 1803 (also...