Windows 10: Interactive sign-in process initialization has failed please check the event log for details

Discus and support Interactive sign-in process initialization has failed please check the event log for details in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hello, i need help to get into my PC. I am getting the sign-in process initialization failure. I have rebooted the computer several times, still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by FaithKitchen, Aug 1, 2020 at 11:07 AM.

1. Interactive sign-in process initialization has failed please check the event log for details

hello,

i need help to get into my PC. I am getting the sign-in process initialization failure. I have rebooted the computer several times, still getting the same message. Click on OK and it locks my computer screen. i unplug the computer and replugged still getting error.

how can i fix from my laptop?

:)

FaithKitchen, Aug 1, 2020 at 11:07 AM
  2. theking2 Win User

Windows 10:The interactive logon process initialization has failed. please consult the event log for more details.

This morning I attempted to start Windows 10. The boot process took forever (+10min) with rotating circle below the Lenovo logo. After that an antiquated dialog appeared stating :
    interactive logon process initialization has failed. please consult the event log for more details.

Obviously there is nothing to consult as the machine doesn't boot.

3. Samo24 Win User
    Sign-in initialization fail

Hey
    When i try to log in i get error:
    Sign-in process initialization failure

Interactive sign-in process initialization has failed.

Please check the event log for details.

Have already tried startup repair and almost everything i found on internet including reseting but i still have this problem. Any idea how to possibly fix it?

4. Interactive sign-in process initialization has failed please check the event log for details

"interactive sign-in process initialization has failed",

I'm using Windows 10 home with latedt update. Last night there was logging out problem. And this morning I've not been able to login again to my laptop.

The pop-up notification is "interactive sign-in process initialization has failed".

The notification remains on the black screen and the laptop is unresponsive. Login has not been possible.

Help required

lunminlalhaokip, Aug 1, 2020 at 11:17 AM
Thema:

Interactive sign-in process initialization has failed please check the event log for details

1. Interactive sign-in process initialization has failed please check the event log for details - Similar Threads - Interactive sign process

2. Request for Event Log Details

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Request for Event Log Details: Dear Team, Please treat this as urgent. Can you please help point me to the log details and description for the following EventLog Messages? I am using Windows server 2019 OS. 1. Log Name: Microsoft-Windows-Storage-Storport/Operational Source:...
  3. Details about Event Log

Details about Event Log: Hello all, I wish to know the descriptions of all the sub-topics inside event viewer - application and services log - Microsoft - windows : AAD - logs related to Azure Active Directory or ??? Action queue - ?? ADSI - ?? where do I get the related description for all the...
  4. Unknown Error. Please check Windows event Log

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unknown Error. Please check Windows event Log: Hi I'm trying to send emails from Sage payroll software. It displays Unknown Error. Please check Windows event Log for more details. The Event Viewer shows an Error message ESENT, Event ID 455, Category 3 I am a complete novice so will need very basic instructions, thanks....
  5. Process 1 initialization failed

Process 1 initialization failed: Hello, I have an Asus N750J and it was freezing a lot and therefore I went online and followed some tutorials to fix this issue. This went pretty well and improvement was made until apparently a fatal error had been made. On this website I was looking through the steps:...
  6. "interactive sign-in process initialization has failed",

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    "interactive sign-in process initialization has failed",: I'm using Windows 10 home with latedt update. Last night there was logging out problem. And this morning I've not been able to login again to my laptop. The pop-up notification is "interactive sign-in process initialization has failed". The notification remains on the black...
  7. Sign-in process initialization failure

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sign-in process initialization failure: Message popped up (computer hadn't been used in several days, just noticed it when I was straightening up the desk it was on): Sign-in process initialization failure- Interactive sign-in process initialization has failed. (OK box) Facts: -Bought September 24, 2018...
  8. Sign-in process initialization failure error (please help)

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Sign-in process initialization failure error (please help): Good afternoon all, I am currently running Windows 10 Pro 64 bit and am running into the error on start up that states: Interacitve sign-in process initialization has failed. Please check the event log for details. I am at my wits end with this, I have tried doing...
  9. Sign-in initialization fail

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Sign-in initialization fail: Hey When i try to log in i get error: Sign-in process initialization failure Interactive sign-in process initialization has failed. Please check the event log for details. Have already tried startup repair and almost everything i found on internet including...
  10. Sign-in process initialization failure on logout

in Windows 10 Support
    Sign-in process initialization failure on logout: Have you ever seen this? [img] "Interactive sign-in process initialization has failed" - this message box appears sometimes when I logout from a user account. It is very intermittent. And it feels like it usually happens when the system install is fresh, becoming more...