Windows 10: "interactive sign-in process initialization has failed",

Discus and support "interactive sign-in process initialization has failed", in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I'm using Windows 10 home with latedt update. Last night there was logging out problem. And this morning I've not been able to login again to my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by lunminlalhaokip, Dec 23, 2018.

1. "interactive sign-in process initialization has failed",

I'm using Windows 10 home with latedt update. Last night there was logging out problem. And this morning I've not been able to login again to my laptop.

The pop-up notification is "interactive sign-in process initialization has failed".

The notification remains on the black screen and the laptop is unresponsive. Login has not been possible.

Help required

:)

lunminlalhaokip, Dec 23, 2018
  2. Moonbunny Win User

Interactive sign in process initialization has failed

Windows 10 auto-updated last night and now I keep getting the error "Interactive sign in process initialization has failed." when I start my computer. I have tried startup repair, cmd prompt log on rename and even tried to repair windows. No luck
    so far. Anyone who can help?

Moonbunny, Dec 24, 2018
  3. Feasyfame Win User
    Windows 10 Error Message: "interactive sign-in process initialization has failed"

Please help me, I couldn't startup my PC

it always display: "Interactive sign-in process initialization has failed.

Feasyfame, Dec 24, 2018
  4. ACH-SK Win User

"interactive sign-in process initialization has failed",

Sign-in process initialization failure

Message popped up (computer hadn't been used in several days, just noticed it when I was straightening up the desk it was on):

Sign-in process initialization failure-

Interactive sign-in process initialization has failed. (OK box)

Facts:

-Bought September 24, 2018

-Preloaded with Windows 10 (no recovery disk in the package)

-Mouse is locked out so cannot press 'OK' using it and no cursor present for use with the finger/key pad (pressing 'enter' has no effect)

-Do not know how to get past this message to attempt any of the suggested start up repairs, clean boot, etc.

Any suggestions?

ACH-SK, Dec 24, 2018
Thema:

"interactive sign-in process initialization has failed",

1. "interactive sign-in process initialization has failed", - Similar Threads - interactive sign process

2. Interactive sign-in process initialization has failed please check the event log for details

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Interactive sign-in process initialization has failed please check the event log for details: hello, i need help to get into my PC. I am getting the sign-in process initialization failure. I have rebooted the computer several times, still getting the same message. Click on OK and it locks my computer screen. i unplug the computer and replugged still getting error....
  3. Process 1 initialization failed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Process 1 initialization failed: Hello, I have an Asus N750J and it was freezing a lot and therefore I went online and followed some tutorials to fix this issue. This went pretty well and improvement was made until apparently a fatal error had been made. On this website I was looking through the steps:...
  4. Storage initialization fail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Storage initialization fail: Storage initialization fail in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/storage-initialization-fail/b4d566b6-d144-4c14-99a4-27cbaa81f261"
  5. initialization failed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    initialization failed: hello everyone so when i started my PC he showed me this screen[IMG] then restarted and did that in a loop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/initialization-failed/10e740ab-553d-4214-a0a4-4c49d49ebfac
  6. The process wmiprvse.exe has initiated the restart of0x80070015

in Windows 10 Support
    The process wmiprvse.exe has initiated the restart of0x80070015: Hi, I experienced computer restart without any warning. Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, I didn't get any notifications about update, and I think there was no update today. I was opening some .epub file and green screen appeared with restarting message. I didnt have any option to stop...
  7. Sign-in process initialization failure

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sign-in process initialization failure: Message popped up (computer hadn't been used in several days, just noticed it when I was straightening up the desk it was on): Sign-in process initialization failure- Interactive sign-in process initialization has failed. (OK box) Facts: -Bought September 24, 2018...
  8. Sign-in process initialization failure error (please help)

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Sign-in process initialization failure error (please help): Good afternoon all, I am currently running Windows 10 Pro 64 bit and am running into the error on start up that states: Interacitve sign-in process initialization has failed. Please check the event log for details. I am at my wits end with this, I have tried doing...
  9. Sign-in initialization fail

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Sign-in initialization fail: Hey When i try to log in i get error: Sign-in process initialization failure Interactive sign-in process initialization has failed. Please check the event log for details. Have already tried startup repair and almost everything i found on internet including...
  10. Sign-in process initialization failure on logout

in Windows 10 Support
    Sign-in process initialization failure on logout: Have you ever seen this? [img] "Interactive sign-in process initialization has failed" - this message box appears sometimes when I logout from a user account. It is very intermittent. And it feels like it usually happens when the system install is fresh, becoming more...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. interactive sign-in process initialization has failed

2. interactive sign in process failed

3. interactive sign-in process initialization

4. Computer sign in process initialization failure and screen black,
  5. sign in process initialization failure,
  6. windows 10 error message: interactive sign-in process initialization has failed,
  7. interactive sign in process failed windows 10,
  8. interactive sign in process has,
  9. interactive sigin process initiatlas has failed,
  10. interactive sign in process initialization failed,
  11. interactive sign-in process has failed 10,
  12. inteactive sign initializtion process has failed,
  13. interactive sign-in process initialization has failed on Windows 10,
  14. sign in initialization error for windows 10,
  15. interative sign in precess initialization has failed