Windows 10: interactive windows statation

Discus and support interactive windows statation in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have two installs , (drivers for video & printer install) that failed as I get a message saying "this operations requires interactive windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by steveu0825, Dec 14, 2018.

1. interactive windows statation

I have two installs , (drivers for video & printer install) that failed as I get a message saying

"this operations requires interactive windows station"

what does this mean and how can I lose this capability?

Windows 10. surface pro 3

:)

steveu0825, Dec 14, 2018
  2. felipaopl Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

Wait, but have you done the whole step-by-step guide described in the OP? DDL/DTS isn't supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 either, unless if you do the steps listed there.

felipaopl, Dec 14, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 14, 2018
  4. dvojinov Win User

interactive windows statation

do you have asus board ? did you care to check my page ?

all right I checkd your specifications your mobo and audio setup is :

• Realtek ALC889 codec
    • High Definition Audio
    • 2/4/5.1/7.1-channel
    • Support for Dolby® Home Theater
    • Support for S/PDIF Out
    That doesn't necessary mean Dolby Digital Live ..if by any chance you have Dolby Digital Live and want to go with it you should use your manufacturers drives , however if this DHT is one of the Software solutions DAX 1 , 2 or whatever and you dont have DOlby Digital Live 5.1 surround to select that means only native DOLBY and DTS are sported as pass-through once such contest is detected but you wont gain all time 5.1 as you miss Dolby Digital LIve or DTS Interactive (gaming , music videos that are not Dolby or DTS ) in this case check my page :

SimpleSite.com

read the instructions carefully EXPLORE THE PAGE and follow them step by step and it may be that you end up with full DTS Interactive and Dolby Digital Live on your board , as it is GIABYTE you have great chances ..ASUS unfortunately has issues with DTS interactive ongoing more then 6 months now and I start to believe that ASUS lost DTS Interactive licence and is drooped out of the game or they have issue that they are not aware off .

dvojinov, Dec 14, 2018
Thema:

interactive windows statation

1. interactive windows statation - Similar Threads - interactive statation

2. All interaction with microsoft fails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All interaction with microsoft fails: Hi, since a couple of months everything my Windows 10 laptop tries to do with mcirosft itslef seems to fail.- Windows update fails- Micorosoft store fails- Using the feedback tool fails- Login in my account to microsoft fails- The remote support app fails I had along chat...
  3. All interaction with microsoft fails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All interaction with microsoft fails: Hi, since a couple of months everything my Windows 10 laptop tries to do with mcirosft itslef seems to fail.- Windows update fails- Micorosoft store fails- Using the feedback tool fails- Login in my account to microsoft fails- The remote support app fails I had along chat...
  4. All interaction with microsoft fails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.: PokerStars Client SoftwareSummary Stopped responding and was closedDate ‎10/‎03/‎2024 12:36 PMStatus Report sentDescriptionA problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.Chemin d’accès de l’application défaillante : C:\Program Files...
  6. A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.

A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.: PokerStars Client SoftwareSummary Stopped responding and was closedDate ‎10/‎03/‎2024 12:36 PMStatus Report sentDescriptionA problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.Chemin d’accès de l’application défaillante : C:\Program Files...
  7. Program going unresponsive for milliseconds once interacted with/every few seconds.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Program going unresponsive for milliseconds once interacted with/every few seconds.: I have a Windows 10 computer. Recently for the past about 2 months, sometimes when I interact with any program or it happens every few seconds it happens very commonly depending on how much ram my PC is using, and even when its using less, the program goes unresponsive for...
  8. Program going unresponsive for milliseconds once interacted with/every few seconds.

Program going unresponsive for milliseconds once interacted with/every few seconds.: I have a Windows 10 computer. Recently for the past about 2 months, sometimes when I interact with any program or it happens every few seconds it happens very commonly depending on how much ram my PC is using, and even when its using less, the program goes unresponsive for...
  9. In Windows 11 I am noticing that processed you have open but aren't interacting with for a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In Windows 11 I am noticing that processed you have open but aren't interacting with for a...: In Windows 11 I am noticing that processes you have open but aren't interacting with for a while, have a "pause" icon next to them in Task Manager. How can I turn this off. I have programs now that wont open including mail and calendar. I would like to turn this off, it's...
  10. In Windows 11 I am noticing that processed you have open but aren't interacting with for a...

In Windows 11 I am noticing that processed you have open but aren't interacting with for a...: In Windows 11 I am noticing that processes you have open but aren't interacting with for a while, have a "pause" icon next to them in Task Manager. How can I turn this off. I have programs now that wont open including mail and calendar. I would like to turn this off, it's...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. interactive windows station defined