Windows 10: interactual player not working on windows 10

Discus and support interactual player not working on windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How do I get InterActual player to work on Windows 10 so that i can access DVD ROM bonus features? I first tried installing it directly from a DVD.It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by johndoe2, Apr 21, 2020.

1. johndoe2 Win User

interactual player not working on windows 10

How do I get InterActual player to work on Windows 10 so that i can access DVD ROM bonus features? I first tried installing it directly from a DVD.It didn't work. I got an error message saying that i needed to change my screen resolution or color depth. Changing the screen resolution still didn't help with anything. After that,I uninstalled Interactual Player then installed the latest version which is 2.7. It gave me a different error message saying i need a decoder.

:)

johndoe2, Apr 21, 2020
  2. Bree Win User

Some issues with interactual player

From Wikipedia (with my bold)....

InterActual Player - Wikipedia

Regarding...
    It would almost certainly be trying to use Windows Media Player which, prior to Windows 10, was capable of playing DVDs. This functionality was removed in W10, probably explaining the crash. If you wish to play DVDs in Windows 10 you need to install a media player capable of playing DVDs. VLC is one such player.

3. bro67 Win User

A simple websearch would have answered this. InterActual Player - Wikipedia

bro67, Apr 21, 2020
  4. Cerawy Win User

Im sorting some of my music cds, and some of them has a program installed on them called interactual player. If i click on it, it will install the program and then crash, basically preventing me from listening to my music.

It it possible to get rid of this program from my cds?

Cerawy, Apr 21, 2020
Thema:

1. interactual player not working on windows 10 - Similar Threads - interactual player working

2. windows media player not working on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows media player not working on windows 10: Windows media not fully working on windows 10 i have tried various fixes but no improvement so is VLC media player a safe option to down load https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player-not-working-on-windows-10/5484f4a9-00bb-4676-9274-29c3a61029cb
  3. windows media player not working on windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows media player not working on windows 10: Windows media not fully working on windows 10 i have tried various fixes but no improvement so is VLC media player a safe option to down load https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player-not-working-on-windows-10/5484f4a9-00bb-4676-9274-29c3a61029cb
  4. Windows 10 DVD Player Not Working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 DVD Player Not Working: Bought the DVD Player for Windows 10, I have a USB plug in DVD player. System does not recognize it. I cannot find the DVD player on my system, even though I downloaded and installed. I think this is a scam by Microsoft. Paid my $14 for something that should have...
  5. interactual player not working on windows 10

interactual player not working on windows 10: How do I get InterActual player to work on Windows 10 so that i can access DVD ROM bonus features? I first tried installing it directly from a DVD.It didn't work. I got an error message saying that i needed to change my screen resolution or color depth. Changing the screen...
  6. DVD player for Windows 10 is not working.

DVD player for Windows 10 is not working.: I purchased the microsoft DVD player for Windows 10 in April 2019. 7 months later it is not working. Can it be fixed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dvd-player-for-windows-10-is-not-working/a646abd3-bb0a-4433-b01b-cb55670c8797
  7. Realtek player doesnot work with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek player doesnot work with Windows 10: I lost the ability to record music through Audacity after installing Windows 10 /1903. Can anyone help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-player-doesnot-work-with-windows-10/2e56a77c-e182-4ac8-95e2-49a9246d35af
  8. Windows 10 - cd/dvd player will not work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 - cd/dvd player will not work: Windows 10 - cd/dvd player will not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-cddvd-player-will-not-work/eef6c511-259d-4a78-80dc-39728d21289a
  9. What is interactual player?

What is interactual player?: Im assorting some of my music cds and dvd movies, and some of them has a program installed called interactual player. If i click on it, it will install a program and then crash, basically preventing me from watching my movies and listening to my music. It it possible to get...
  10. Windows 10 DVD player stopped working

Windows 10 DVD player stopped working: Having successfully played DVDs on my PC, it has suddenly started throwing up an error message each time a DVD is inserted. "Something happened on our end. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x87E10BC6" On closing this message I am left with another one that...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. interactual player no sound windows 10

2. DVD ROM bonus features on windows 10