Windows 10: INTERENET EXPLORER

Discus and support INTERENET EXPLORER in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I HAVE WINDOWS 10 AND MY INTEREBET EXPLORER DISAPEARED AND WE ENDED UP WITH MICRO SOFT EDGE WHICH DOESNT LET ME PRINT ANYTHING WITHOUT SAVING. I WANT... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PattyHoyt, Oct 27, 2020.

1. PattyHoyt Win User

INTERENET EXPLORER

I HAVE WINDOWS 10 AND MY INTEREBET EXPLORER DISAPEARED AND WE ENDED UP WITH MICRO SOFT EDGE WHICH DOESNT LET ME PRINT ANYTHING WITHOUT SAVING.

I WANT MY OLD INTERENET EXPLORER BACK WHAT DO I DO. I'M RUNNING A SMALL BUSINESS AND NEED TO PRINT DOCUMENTS.

THANK YOU

PATTY

:)

PattyHoyt, Oct 27, 2020
  2. yokota69 Win User

Interenet explorer question

I am trying to transfer my favorites list from AOL to microsoft edge and was told i needed to open interent explorer, but is internet explorer different from microsoft edge. I have a new computer and I dont see internet explorer, so do i need to download
    the newest version of internet explorer first.

yokota69, Oct 27, 2020
  3. setting default view for Winodws Explorer Search Reasults

Thank you for the detailed response. To change the search result's view from content to list, we suggest following the steps below:

• Open the File Explorer and try to search for files.
    • In the toolbar, open the View tab and click List
      to change the view.
    • Once changed, close the File Explorer.
    • Open the File Explorer again and try to search to see if the setting has been retained.

After performing the steps above, reply back to us so we can provide additional help.

Jennifer Cha, Oct 27, 2020
  4. newtekie1 Win User

INTERENET EXPLORER

How can I remove this virus remnant?

I was also going to suggest Autoruns.

Check to make sure it isn't attaching itself to explorer. It should be the 3rd thing listed in Autoruns, the listing for the Shell. It should just be Explorer.exe. If it is anything else, that might be your problem.

newtekie1, Oct 27, 2020
Thema:

INTERENET EXPLORER

1. INTERENET EXPLORER - Similar Threads - INTERENET EXPLORER

2. AppHangB1 Windows Explorer Issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    AppHangB1 Windows Explorer Issue: I tried Custom Windows Install as advised with another agent and it did not solve this, tried clean install of windows also to no avail. Tried different user profile as advised by another agent today but AppHangB1 still persists. Suspect bug or issue with Windows OS as shown...
  3. Explorer search not starting on it's own.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Explorer search not starting on it's own.: After updating Windows I discovered that typing into the search bar will not automatically start the search anymore. Now it requires a hit of the enter key. In return I seem to have got thumbnails in the search dropdown menu. Which is the most pointless waste of processing...
  4. File Explorer keeps opening on my second display and not my main display

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer keeps opening on my second display and not my main display: Whenever I open a new instance of File Explorer, it always opens up on my Left monitor which is not set as Main Display. I have tried dragging it over to my main monitor and closing it hoping that the new instance would remember the old one's position and re-open right there...
  5. My Window File Explorer keeps freezing. How do I fix this

My Window File Explorer keeps freezing. How do I fix this: Every time I click on a file the file freezes and unable to move to another folder or open via window explorer. I even can not change the file name on the window explorer. How to I fix this problem? See below my error escription A problem caused this program to stop...
  6. Windows Explorer, File Download Access to Folders Intermittent Hang-up Problem

Windows Explorer, File Download Access to Folders Intermittent Hang-up Problem: Hi This is really a Win 7 thru 10 Windows Explorer download window, Explorer look alike problem. The problem: 1. Accessing a file in Explorer or the windows popup for downloads hangs up. I get the Working icon forever. Can't get out of it. 2. Sometimes rebooting fixes it;...
  7. Win 10 Explorer Delay in Producing New Folders

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 Explorer Delay in Producing New Folders: Hi everyone, First post, apologies if this has been covered before, could not find any existing references. Recent issue occured on all 3 of my Win 10 Home PC's which I can't resolve. All Win 10 Home, versions, 2004 19041.630, V.1909 18363.189 and V.20H2 Have registered the...
  8. Flashing taskbar/blackscreen, windows fille explorer keeps crashing. HELP???

Flashing taskbar/blackscreen, windows fille explorer keeps crashing. HELP???: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Haselsshhh [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k5gkky/flashing_taskbarblackscreen_windows_fille/
  9. How do I remove the "My files in Dropbox" shortcut in the Downloads in File Explorer...

How do I remove the "My files in Dropbox" shortcut in the Downloads in File Explorer...: [ATTACH] I installed dropbox on my computer to backup some items, and at some point I didn't want to use it anymore, because I already had Onedrive, so I didn't see the point in having dropbox as well. I then unsynced my dropbox from my pc and deleted dropbox from the...
  10. Main account on my PC "deleted" it's own files and now I can't even use anything interenet...

Main account on my PC "deleted" it's own files and now I can't even use anything interenet...: So like it says, the main account on my PC "deleted" it's own files and now I can't even use anything interenet related like browser, or anything besidses Spotify or Steam. I can still see theses folders when I make another admin. I tried to run my PC in safe mode to access...