Windows 10: Interent completely stopped working

Discus and support Interent completely stopped working in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, my name is Antonio, and my internet stopped working on my PC.I need to go to notifications and then select wifi just to see the wifi list , but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Trainfoodx, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Interent completely stopped working

Hi, my name is Antonio, and my internet stopped working on my PC.I need to go to notifications and then select wifi just to see the wifi list , but there is no list , there is just `` change settings such as making a connection methered ``. If i go to settings , there is no WIFI option and I can`t update any internet drives. The wifi symbol always has a red cross on it. I had this problem for months.

:)

Trainfoodx, Feb 8, 2019
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Interent completely stopped working :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Feb 8, 2019
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Feb 8, 2019
  4. cdawall Win User

Interent completely stopped working

PSU question

well the Recom is not UL listed so i strongly suggest against that one the inter-tech SL700 also does not appear to be a UL listed unit...the only one that appears to be UL is the Nox Urano...are you sure these are the only 3 powersupplies to pick from none of them are really that great i don't really even want to suggest the Nox Urano

cdawall, Feb 8, 2019
Thema:

Interent completely stopped working

1. Interent completely stopped working - Similar Threads - Interent completely stopped

2. Updates completely stopped working.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updates completely stopped working.: After AI installed on my computer Updates completely stopped working. Cannot get History. Troubleshooter cannot find the issue.* Changed to a question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/updates-completely-stopped-working/8874ea56-49f9-42e0-be4e-c2004cfcac01
  3. Updates completely stopped working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updates completely stopped working.: After AI installed on my computer Updates completely stopped working. Cannot get History. Troubleshooter cannot find the issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/updates-completely-stopped-working/8874ea56-49f9-42e0-be4e-c2004cfcac01
  4. Updates completely stopped working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Updates completely stopped working.: After AI installed on my computer Updates completely stopped working. Cannot get History. Troubleshooter cannot find the issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/updates-completely-stopped-working/8874ea56-49f9-42e0-be4e-c2004cfcac01
  5. Updates completely stopped working.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. speakers stopped working completely

in Windows 10 Gaming
    speakers stopped working completely: I shut down my pc last night after playing mtg arena. the sound was working fine. I turned it back on this morning to find no sound while watching an adobe connect meeting. I restarted my computer. still no audio. I tried everything I could, turning every volume slider up,...
  7. speakers stopped working completely

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    speakers stopped working completely: I shut down my pc last night after playing mtg arena. the sound was working fine. I turned it back on this morning to find no sound while watching an adobe connect meeting. I restarted my computer. still no audio. I tried everything I could, turning every volume slider up,...
  8. speakers stopped working completely

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Ethernet completely stopped working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ethernet completely stopped working: W10 pro 64b build 18363 So I was playing warzone when my ping spiked to 1000... game crashed due to the internet, then I restarted my pc and I got a blank screen. Opened task manager and restarted explorer.exe. This did not help but I kept spamming the restart button and...
  10. Internet completely stopped working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet completely stopped working: Hi, my name is Antonio, and my internet stopped working on my PC.I need to go to notifications and then select wifi just to see the wifi list , but there is no list , there is just `` change settings such as making a connection methered ``. If i go to settings , there is no...