Windows 10: Interested in the latest system

Discus and support Interested in the latest system in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Po prostu interesuje mnie najnowszy system i wiązane z nim ciekawostki i problemy w jaki sposób można je rozwiązać dzięki użytkownikom forum... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Mireko4671, Dec 15, 2019.

1. Interested in the latest system

Po prostu interesuje mnie najnowszy system i wiązane z nim ciekawostki i problemy w jaki sposób można je rozwiązać dzięki użytkownikom forum

Translated:

I'm just interested in the latest system and the curiosities associated with it and the problems of how they can be solved with forum users

:)

Mireko4671, Dec 15, 2019
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Dec 15, 2019
  3. FPS drops below 10 every couple of minutes

Very interesting. Our default suggestion list for fighting stutter becomes more interesting.

Ferrum Master, Dec 15, 2019
  4. svanleer Win User

Interested in the latest system

Issues with Cortana and Interests (WP 8.1 GDR1)

Same issue as well...
    • Lumia 1020
    • Porterville, California
    • United States, English
    • English (US)
    • English (US)
    • "My suggestion well is dry. Try back later or add some more interest". When I click on interest I get "We can't get to your interests at the moment, but you can try again in a little bit". I get the same message when trying to add an interest.
    • Charter Cable
    • AT&T

svanleer, Dec 15, 2019
Thema:

Interested in the latest system

1. Interested in the latest system - Similar Threads - Interested latest system

2. New and interest

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New and interest: It switches to Chinese How do you change back to Eng. Issue happened after update nothing else. Appreciate if there is anything to do or any work around. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-and-interest/b9df823d-c9c0-4538-8b15-ce885e14681a
  3. News & interests does not start with the system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    News & interests does not start with the system: Hello. Each time I start, I have to move the mouse on the taskbar icon to activate it. Why?I have latest version. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/news-interests-does-not-start-with-the-system/831d0769-c1f3-428c-bfab-0deca53bcab6
  4. News & interests does not start with the system

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    News & interests does not start with the system: Hello. Each time I start, I have to move the mouse on the taskbar icon to activate it. Why?I have latest version. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/news-interests-does-not-start-with-the-system/831d0769-c1f3-428c-bfab-0deca53bcab6
  5. News & interests does not start with the system

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. An interesting situation....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    An interesting situation....: So, I've had the Win11 beta. At that time it didn't work well with my purposes, so I went back to WIN10. Now that it's ready, I'm trying to get it back, but the secure boot is giving me trouble. I have it enabled in BIOS, but "System Information" is telling me it's...
  7. New and Interest icon only no weather system icons.

in Windows 10 Customization
    New and Interest icon only no weather system icons.: Hi Since a windows update I have lost the new weather icon that showed next to the clock in the taskbar. Now I only get the totally useless News and Interest icon that you can click on to open up the cards. Does anyone know how to fix this so that I can get the weather icon...
  8. Interesting....

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Interesting....: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/PowerfulQuail9 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/doqp5s/interesting/
  9. No interest access

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No interest access: I have windows 10 installed in my laptop,i connected my laptop with my mobile hotspot but i can't access the internet. My laptop gets connected with the hotspot but shows "no internet access". I tried troubleshooting but it says wifi doesn't have valid ip configuration....
  10. Out of interest

in Windows 10 Support
    Out of interest: Now just out of interest I am wondering why on the three machines In have running 10 I can attach such functions as cmd , msconfig, downloads, Pic, Docs etc to the Start menu or taskbar for easy access but no one machine is exactly the same as the others. For example I have...