Windows 10: Interesting ability for your web browser.

Discus and support Interesting ability for your web browser. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Place link to a folder on your hard drive in your browser favorites bar. Open your browser. Open File Explorer/Windows Explorer. Left click on the... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Ztruker, May 9, 2016.

1. Ztruker Win User

Interesting ability for your web browser.

Place link to a folder on your hard drive in your browser favorites bar.

Open your browser.
    Open File Explorer/Windows Explorer.
    Left click on the folder icon in File Explorer and drag it to the Favorites Bar in your browser.

You can then change the name displayed by right clicking on it and selecting Properties.

When you click it, a file/folder list is displayed in the browser, for of like an FTP display looks.

Interesting ability for your web browser. [​IMG]

Nice for quickly looking at folders you use on a regular basis.

You can do pretty much everything here you can do from File Explorer, like open pictures, pdfs, launch programs, etc.

:)

Ztruker, May 9, 2016
  2. BulldogXX Win User

how do I clear cookies from my computer

Cookies are stored by web browsers. Each web browser has the ability to remove some or all cookies. Just go through the browser's menu and you'll find it.

BulldogXX, May 9, 2016
  3. blitzkid Win User
    Symbian Anna queries

selective ability means that pinch zoom works in the browser only for certain web pages. I am telling this from my experience of using the built in browser. It works with certain web pages but doesn't with others. It works in photo browser but bit slowly.

blitzkid, May 9, 2016
  4. Steve C Win User

Or just type any directory address in the web address box.

Steve C, May 10, 2016
  5. Ztruker Win User
    Yup, but not as elegant *Biggrin Nice if you need to look at something quickly though. Thanks

Ztruker, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Interesting ability for your web browser. - Similar Threads - Interesting ability web

2. web browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    web browser: Hi Why am i receiving a notice from AMAZON a generic web browser is trying to log in always use the same browser cant login? Thank you TIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-browser/bc06573a-e360-4e58-b3b0-4ca569db7c04
  3. web browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    web browser: Hi Why am i receiving a notice from AMAZON a generic web browser is trying to log in always use the same browser cant login? Thank you TIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-browser/bc06573a-e360-4e58-b3b0-4ca569db7c04
  4. web browser

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. What's your favorite web browser?

in Browsers and Email
    What's your favorite web browser?: What's your favorite web browser to use? My favorite web browser to use is Firefox ESR 181791
  6. How to open News and Interests links in your default browser; Not Edge

in Windows 10 News
    How to open News and Interests links in your default browser; Not Edge: A couple of days back, Microsoft announced that it will be rolling out its new feature, News and Interests for Windows 10. Although the announcement of the feature was made in January earlier this year, it is only now that people would be able to get their hands on it....
  7. Web browser

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Web browser: When I open Chrome which is my default web browser I am getting a different browser layered on top of it called New Radio Cast. I don't know what I did to add it, I am guessing that it is an add on extension, I don't want it and I can't figure out how to delete it. It...
  8. Web browser.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Web browser.: So on 4/6/20 I was downloading something online and it downloaded a web browser that i could not get rid of. So I uninstalled the app and problem solved, Then I ran a full virus scan and it came beck good. But then today I notice the app is back so i imedantly run a virus...
  9. How to Refresh and Hard Refresh your web page in a browser

in Windows 10 News
    How to Refresh and Hard Refresh your web page in a browser: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Caching is typical behavior of any browser. Whenever you visit a website, it downloads the file and keeps it. So next time you visit the same site, it doesn’t download those files again. Technically, every site can suggest the browser [...] This post How to...
  10. Test Your Web Browser’s Cryptojacking Protection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Test Your Web Browser’s Cryptojacking Protection: Just found this today, A very simple way to test if your browser is vulnerable to Cryptojacking it only takes a min. Cryptojacking Test Source: How to Test Your Web Browsers Cryptojacking Protection - Make Tech Easier Testing Your Browser In response to...