Windows 10: Interesting Desktop Possibilities

Discus and support Interesting Desktop Possibilities in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Some may find these 2 things interesting:1 is the clock: it is highly customisable Style, size, position and more It is the Aero Clock2 is the taskbar:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Drew1903, Nov 10, 2021.

1. Drew1903 Win User

Interesting Desktop Possibilities

Some may find these 2 things interesting:1 is the clock: it is highly customisable Style, size, position and more It is the Aero Clock2 is the taskbar: it is highly customisable Does not have to be as shownIt is RoundedTB, an app from Microsoft StoreCheers,Drew

:)

Drew1903, Nov 10, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 10, 2021
  3. JohnFyffe Win User
    Move Favorites icon to desktop win-10

Your suggestion does not work. It did work on Windows 7.

JohnFyffe, Nov 10, 2021
  4. Interesting Desktop Possibilities

Move Favorites icon to desktop win-10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows.

• How are you trying to add the favorites to desktop?
    I suggest you to try the below steps to save the favorites on desktop and check if it helps.

• Open the Internet Explorer and minimize the screen.
    • Then go to the favorites tab and then drag any favorites that you have saved to the desktop.
    • Once you get the favorites items \ folders then you can open the favorites and check if it is opening.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Nov 10, 2021
Thema:

Interesting Desktop Possibilities

1. Interesting Desktop Possibilities - Similar Threads - Interesting Desktop Possibilities

2. Possible to duplicate extended desktop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Possible to duplicate extended desktop?: Hi, i have a laptop connected to 2 monitors, total 3 displays. Laptop is display 1, followed by monitor 1 is display 2, monitor is display 3.Is it possible to extend my laptop to display 2 and also to have duplicate of this extended desktop shown on display 3?i.e. display 1...
  3. WhatsApp desktop typing not possible.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WhatsApp desktop typing not possible.: Since re-installation of WhatsApp on my desktop, I can't type in the text box anymore. Typed on my mobile, it is also shown on the desktop WhatsApp. I can open the App easily but no text typing possible....
  4. WhatsApp desktop typing not possible.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WhatsApp desktop typing not possible.: Since re-installation of WhatsApp on my desktop, I can't type in the text box anymore. Typed on my mobile, it is also shown on the desktop WhatsApp. I can open the App easily but no text typing possible....
  5. Interesting information about my new Dell desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Interesting information about my new Dell desktop: Looking at my system information on my Microsoft account tonight showed interesting information about my new Dell desktop computer that I bought with Windows 11 Pro already installed on it. My question, why does my Microsoft Account show Windows 10 Pro and a check of...
  6. Interesting information about my new Dell desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Interesting information about my new Dell desktop: Looking at my system information on my Microsoft account tonight showed interesting information about my new Dell desktop computer that I bought with Windows 11 Pro already installed on it. My question, why does my Microsoft Account show Windows 10 Pro and a check of...
  7. Interesting Desktop Possibilities

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Interesting Desktop Possibilities: Some may find these 2 things interesting:1 is the clock: it is highly customisable Style, size, position and more It is the Aero Clock2 is the taskbar: it is highly customisable Does not have to be as shownIt is RoundedTB, an app from Microsoft StoreCheers,Drew...
  8. Interesting....

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Interesting....: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/PowerfulQuail9 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/doqp5s/interesting/
  9. Problem with desktop (possibly)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem with desktop (possibly): Ever since I reset my PC, (wiped the drives and re installed windows) I have not been able to open Nvidia control panel and whenever I right click on the desktop, the busy icon on the cursor shows up and nothing launches as well as the desktop stops responding. If anyone can...
  10. Infected Possibly on Desktop 1

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Infected Possibly on Desktop 1: Hi All Just did ADW Scan on Desktop 1, and results are the following...I'll admit I did try easy driver updater briefly, but then removed it with Revo uninstaller, and thought should've had System clean Avast still shows clean when run it's scan only seems ADW detects...