Windows 10: Interesting future feature in a old version.

Discus and support Interesting future feature in a old version. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Before upgrading my PC to 20H1, I wanna tell that I am weirdly having one 20H1 feature in a 1909 version. I am not an insider volunteer, but still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by x5N, Mar 27, 2020.

1. X5N
    x5N Win User

Interesting future feature in a old version.

Before upgrading my PC to 20H1, I wanna tell that I am weirdly having one 20H1 feature in a 1909 version. I am not an insider volunteer, but still having this thing. I even checked my colleagues up to date PCs where they are not having this feature. It actually happened when I changed my PC location to from Pakistan to United States. If anyone is having this thing please let me know... Just in case
    Here's the screenshot. Interesting future feature in a old version. 4aadd9d5-5e62-4d63-963a-1274443f914e?upload=true.png

:)

2. dczajko Win User

ATITool new feature suggestions

Where can we send suggestions for new features for ATITool's future versions?

dczajko, Mar 27, 2020
  3. Microsoft Edge - Features are missing!

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in using Windows 10 and bringing this to our notice.

We would suggest you to send a feedback by asking the feature you are looking for.

• Open the Edge, then click on more options(...).
    • Click on Send feedback.
    • Follow the on-line instructions.
    Refer to these steps to pin a website to start screen:

• Open the Edge, then click on more options(...).
    • Click on Pin to Start
    Hope this information helps you. Please do let us know if you need further assistance.

Ganesh Achar B, Mar 27, 2020
  4. Interesting future feature in a old version.

Feature update to Windows 10, version 1709

I have one computer that continually fails on this update.

Behavior:

• update appears to download successfully
    • on reboot it shuts off at 74%
    • restarting has the update continue to 83% and then hangs (I have waited as long as 18 hours with no progress)
    • On a forced shutdown and reboot there is a failed attempt to continue and then the previous version is reinstalled
    • the update is down loaded again and the process repeats.

I have run the update trouble shooter several times.

I have tried to cancel future feature updates, but this does not prevent the update (presumably because this update is required for a security update)

I have also tried restore points and a year old system image

Any suggestions would be welcome.

JimAtAurora, Mar 27, 2020
Thema:

Interesting future feature in a old version.

1. Interesting future feature in a old version. - Similar Threads - Interesting future feature

2. Is there a way to disable the new insights/interests feature?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there a way to disable the new insights/interests feature?: While the feature on the taskbar is minimal and aesthetic, the actual feature itself once expanded is very clunky which is a shame, one small misclick and woosh, hello Edge browser.I would like to disable it but I can't seem to work out where in the settings it is, I then...
  3. News and Interest Feature not visible in windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    News and Interest Feature not visible in windows 10 laptop: I have the latest updated version of windows 10, also I am windows Insider still I cant see News and Interest feature in my windows 10 laptop. How can I enable this feature in my laptop... Please guide me through...
  4. Not able to find News and interest feature after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Not able to find News and interest feature after update: Hi ,I recently updated my Windows 10 Home but still I am not able to find News and interest feature in the taskbar.Details of my system is mentioned below.OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home Single Language Version 10.0.19042 Build 19042...
  5. News and Interest feature did not come as stated

News and Interest feature did not come as stated: Hi community , As microsoft's changelog states in the new non-security preview update ending with '391' , that news and interests feature has been introduced ,and yet after installing the update i did not get that feature on my laptop .Thanks and Regards,Manas Dell Inspiron...
  6. How to block future features updates

How to block future features updates: Help would be greatly appreciated please. I am frustrated with constant difficulties installing Features updates that I will never use - how do I block them (and stop auto updates from telling me they are there) but allow Security updates to be installed as normal. The...
  7. Feature for next/future windows update.

Feature for next/future windows update.: The latest features in the 1809 version of windows has some neat phone integration features and finally a dark theme for apps, good on you! However it'd nice to be able to pause a windows update. When you check for updates you automatically begin the process of downloading...
  8. What is the feature of future windows

What is the feature of future windows: I want to know what is the future windows system. Moved from: Windows 10 / Ease of access https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/what-is-the-feature-of-future-windows/e0ec97d6-6c2c-4e49-925d-1606276348f8
  9. Future version of Windows?

in Windows 10 Support
    Future version of Windows?: I have read many confusing things about the future of Windows. Windows 10 should be the latest version of Windows, with no Windows 11. On the other hand, Microsoft announces the end of mainstream support for Windows 10 for October 13, 2020 and the end of extended support for...
  10. The future of old apps with Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    The future of old apps with Windows 10: The past is hard to let go of, let's be honest. In the IT world, there is a lot of truth to some of the old tools are also some of the best. You SCCM (or dare I still say SMS) guys should know this, for those who still use things like ccmclean instead of ccmsetup /uninstall...