Windows 10: Interesting information about my new Dell desktop

Discus and support Interesting information about my new Dell desktop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Looking at my system information on my Microsoft account tonight showed interesting information about my new Dell desktop computer that I bought with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Horace Wiggins, Nov 12, 2021.

1. Interesting information about my new Dell desktop

Looking at my system information on my Microsoft account tonight showed interesting information about my new Dell desktop computer that I bought with Windows 11 Pro already installed on it. My question, why does my Microsoft Account show Windows 10 Pro and a check of Settings>System>About, shows Windows 11 Pro?Image One, Settings>System>AboutImage Two, Microsoft Account>DevicesMy Dell Laptop that I upgraded from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 Pro shows the same thing under my Microsoft Account as is shown for my desktop. On the Laptop it shows Windows 11 Pro. I found this interes

:)

Horace Wiggins, Nov 12, 2021
  2. JohnFyffe Win User

Move Favorites icon to desktop win-10

Your suggestion does not work. It did work on Windows 7.

JohnFyffe, Nov 12, 2021
  3. Move Favorites icon to desktop win-10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows.

• How are you trying to add the favorites to desktop?
    I suggest you to try the below steps to save the favorites on desktop and check if it helps.

• Open the Internet Explorer and minimize the screen.
    • Then go to the favorites tab and then drag any favorites that you have saved to the desktop.
    • Once you get the favorites items \ folders then you can open the favorites and check if it is opening.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Nov 12, 2021
  4. Interesting information about my new Dell desktop

Move Favorites icon to desktop win-10

Doesn't work red circle appears will not allow it

ChrisBruse, Nov 12, 2021
Thema:

Interesting information about my new Dell desktop

1. Interesting information about my new Dell desktop - Similar Threads - Interesting information Dell

2. About new WhatsApp Desktop in

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    About new WhatsApp Desktop in: I had the last Whatsapp with option to set secure pin on my pc, the same secure of wp on iphone with Face ID.The problem is i'am not only one who using my PC, and i would too much to secure my profile.I don't want anyone to have access to my messages when am not there...I...
  3. About new WhatsApp Desktop in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    About new WhatsApp Desktop in: I had the last Whatsapp with option to set secure pin on my pc, the same secure of wp on iphone with Face ID.The problem is i'am not only one who using my PC, and i would too much to secure my profile.I don't want anyone to have access to my messages when am not there...I...
  4. About new WhatsApp Desktop in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. New and interest

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New and interest: It switches to Chinese How do you change back to Eng. Issue happened after update nothing else. Appreciate if there is anything to do or any work around. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-and-interest/b9df823d-c9c0-4538-8b15-ce885e14681a
  6. New and interest

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New and interest: It switches to Chinese How do you change back to Eng. Issue happened after update nothing else. Appreciate if there is anything to do or any work around. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-and-interest/b9df823d-c9c0-4538-8b15-ce885e14681a
  7. New and interest

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Interesting information about my new Dell desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Interesting information about my new Dell desktop: Looking at my system information on my Microsoft account tonight showed interesting information about my new Dell desktop computer that I bought with Windows 11 Pro already installed on it. My question, why does my Microsoft Account show Windows 10 Pro and a check of...
  9. Interesting Desktop Possibilities

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Interesting Desktop Possibilities: Some may find these 2 things interesting:1 is the clock: it is highly customisable Style, size, position and more It is the Aero Clock2 is the taskbar: it is highly customisable Does not have to be as shownIt is RoundedTB, an app from Microsoft StoreCheers,Drew...
  10. no sound on new Dell desktop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    no sound on new Dell desktop: my new Dell inspiron has no sound. ran diagnostics, reloaded Windows 10, still not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sound-on-new-dell-desktop/9ed1bfde-485a-4df3-964a-28bc7ba25400