Windows 10: Interesting news for VMs

Discus and support Interesting news for VMs in Windows 10 Virtualization to solve the problem; Got this in an E-Mail a few minutes ago: The Dell EMC deal: 5 things customers should know | ZDNet 26231 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Virtualization' started by Berton, Oct 12, 2015.

1. Berton Win User

Interesting news for VMs

Berton, Oct 12, 2015
  2. neilpzz Win User

Buyer Beware: Microsoft is making up for years of getting screwed by crackers through screwing their paying customers

Unfortunately as you have found out creating a new VM even using the same parameters is a new device and therefore may require a new licence. A new VM is the same as changing the motherboard and even if it the same make the ID will be different.

If you didn't get a key then it may be difficult but you could try Chat Support.

https://partner.support.services.microsoft.com/en-us/contact/menu/software/windows/setup/

Or type help in Cortana Search from within the VM.

Do you use a different sign-in for the host and the VM. You could check the MS account info for the VM sign-in and make sure your new VM is the same name as it was previously. (that might help)

neilpzz, Oct 12, 2015
  3. Unable to activate Windows We can't reactivate Windows as our servers aren't available right now.

I'm having this same problem. I moved my VM hard drive to a new VM, deleted the old VM and it deactivated Windows 10. What's going on?

Piercussion, Oct 12, 2015
Thema:

Interesting news for VMs

1. Interesting news for VMs - Similar Threads - Interesting news VMs

2. News And interest Disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    News And interest Disappeared: Hi, suddenly the mentioned function disappeared when using taskbar located on top position, but if i move it to bottom it appeared again, 1 day ago i used it on top and working fine, but when the last update came not working anymore....
  3. Remove News and Interests

Remove News and Interests: I want to remove ALL news and interests from the Windows 11 weather widget. I don't want to see any of it. Absolutely nothing. I do not care. I spent a long time blocking everything just for it to not save my selections. All I want is the temperature to show....
  4. News and interests icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    News and interests icon: Previously, I added to another thread my question about how to restrict the News and interests icon to showing just the weather -- not the stock market. I didn't get any answers. But now it has started showing just the icon i.e., the nature of the weather but not the...
  5. News and Interests on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    News and Interests on Taskbar: I would like for the News and Interests app to show local weather information on the Taskbar itself instead of just the icon. I have checked "Show icon and text" and "Open on hover." What else should I do?...
  6. news and interests not working

news and interests not working: hi all after the update news and interests widgets was working fine but after a day it turned all Chinese and was showing Chinese weather I have my location enabled but still not working.Thanks in advance...
  7. news and interests

news and interests: Thanks MS for the news & interests sarcasm... I have a metered connection and just what I need is something else to use my limited data. * Moved from Community Participation Center...
  8. News and Interests on the taskbar

News and Interests on the taskbar: This feature just appeared on the taskbar about a 10 days ago and then disappeared after a bios update. Perhaps this is coincidental, but that is when I noticed it was gone and not in the menu for the taskbar. I have Windows 10 home 20H2 Build 19042.985 Also, KB5001391 is...
  9. news and interests

news and interests: cant see news and interests in taskbar menu or it's setting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/news-and-interests/ddb92275-3860-45e7-935b-1b660312cf97
  10. News and Interests not loading

News and Interests not loading: News and Interests not loading after forcing to add it by cmd -_-can someone help before i destroy another keyboard? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/news-and-interests-not-loading/795362fb-21c4-4773-90b1-aa4b39d4d83f