Windows 10: Interesting tidbits of dual-screen Windows 10 device appears online

Discus and support Interesting tidbits of dual-screen Windows 10 device appears online in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft is expected to take the wraps off a dual-screen Surface device later this year and more details of the project are slowly surfacing online.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Jun 5, 2019.

1. WinLatest New Member

Interesting tidbits of dual-screen Windows 10 device appears online

Microsoft is expected to take the wraps off a dual-screen Surface device later this year and more details of the project are slowly surfacing online. Today, findings by enthusiast revealed new information of the dual-screen device and its integration with Windows 10.

Windows 10 Insider Preview SDK includes new mentions of Hinged Dual Panel Device, including details of audio poses on dual-screen device setup. By the looks of things, the dual-screen Windows 10 device could be used in the following pose:

• Closed
    • Peek
    • Read
    • Palette
    • Flat
    • Tent
    • Brochure
    • Ramp
    • Flip

The operating system may use the audio endpoint for single panel and dual panel form factors to determine the pose.

The other details

Recently, the software giant internally showcased the dual-screen Surface model to a bunch of its employees to gather feedback. Microsoft is still working on the innovative Surface device and it will further refine the project with additional improvements before public unveiling in late 2019.

The other rumours claim that Microsoft’s dual-screen device will run on a modern OS and not the traditional Windows 10 desktop.

Dual-screen devices have already been brought to fruition by other manufacturers, but all such devices have so far failed to gain positive critic reviews.

Microsoft’s dual-screen device could do better than Android counterparts because of Window. Microsoft is also working on a modular version of Windows that will be secure by default and offer sustained performance with invisible software updates.

The post Interesting tidbits of dual-screen Windows 10 device appears online appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Jun 5, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 5, 2019
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Jun 5, 2019
  4. topgundcp Win User

Dual Booting with Windows 8.1

The procedure below will allow you to boot Windows separately or in dual boot configuration.
    Here's what I recommend to do:
    1. Disconnect the drive containing Windows 8.1
    2. Install Windows 10 with one drive connected.
    3. After step 2, reconnect the drive containing Windows 8.1
    4. Boot up Windows 8.1. Open disk management and take a note of the drive letter of Windows 10 OS.
      NOTE: if you boot up Windows 10, then take a note of Windows 8.1 drive letter
    5. Open Admin command prompt and type: bcdboot X:\windows where X: is the drive letter of Windows 10 (Windows 8.1 if you boot from Windows 10 in step 4)
    6. Reboot the PC. You should have a dual boot screen.

NOTE: To break off the dual boot setting, Win+R->msconfig->boot and delete the none default entry on the list.

topgundcp, Jun 5, 2019
Thema:

1. Interesting tidbits of dual-screen Windows 10 device appears online - Similar Threads - Interesting tidbits dual

2. Windows 10 not appearing on dual boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 not appearing on dual boot: Can anybody please help me, I tried to do a dual boot with my Pop OS on my Windows 10, when I finished the customized installation, my Windows 10 option won't appear, I tried many things and searched up on how to fix this but I always keeps failing. Can anybody PLEASE HELP...
  3. Windows 10 not appearing on dual boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 not appearing on dual boot: Can anybody please help me, I tried to do a dual boot with my Pop OS on my Windows 10, when I finished the customized installation, my Windows 10 option won't appear, I tried many things and searched up on how to fix this but I always keeps failing. Can anybody PLEASE HELP...
  4. Microsoft leaks interesting tidbits of Windows 10, WCOS and 10X

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft leaks interesting tidbits of Windows 10, WCOS and 10X: One of the main advantages of Windows 10 has always been compatibility support for older apps and hardware. This is possible because Windows has decades of legacy stuff to support the vast majority of apps and games created in the past decade. Lately, Microsoft has been...
  5. New details of Microsoft’s dual-screen Windows 10 PC appears online

in Windows 10 News
    New details of Microsoft’s dual-screen Windows 10 PC appears online: A leak recently revealed that Microsoft’s long rumoured “Centaurus” device with dual-screen could be unveiled later this year and the company may start shipping the device in the first quarter of 2020. According to reports, the dual-screen foldable device from Redmond Giant...
  6. Microsoft’s dual-screen device with Windows 10 is reportedly real

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft’s dual-screen device with Windows 10 is reportedly real: In December 2018, a wild rumour claimed that Microsoft is working on a dual-screen device which will carry the Surface brand, and we could see the device in the market by late 2019. According to reports, Surface ‘Centaurus’ is being developed in conjunction with Intel and it...
  7. New tidbits of Microsoft’s rumoured Windows Lite appear online

in Windows 10 News
    New tidbits of Microsoft’s rumoured Windows Lite appear online: According to rumours, Microsoft is working on ‘Windows Lite’ to target Chromebooks in the education sector and make dual-screen devices happen. Windows Lite is a flavour of Microsoft’s long rumoured Windows Core OS and it will power a wide range of devices, including foldable...
  8. Dell’s patent reveals how dual-screen device will determine its appearance

in Windows 10 News
    Dell’s patent reveals how dual-screen device will determine its appearance: Earlier this month, a patent from Dell revealed that the PC maker is also planning to launch a dual-screen device. Today, we discovered a new patent by Dell which explains how the device would adjust its form factor and appearance of the operating system in different...
  9. Microsoft patents a interesting dual-screen device with focus on scanning and OS navigation

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft patents a interesting dual-screen device with focus on scanning and OS navigation: Yet another patent from Microsoft shows off a dual-screen device with a hinge but unlike any previous patents, this one focuses on navigational aids to improve the user experience and it has something to do with scanning capabilities. First discovered by us, Microsoft...
  10. Insider Tidbit

in Windows 10 News
    Insider Tidbit: Just a little recent tweet by Gabe. Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date 8272