Windows 10: Interests aren't available at the moment!

Discus and support Interests aren't available at the moment! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I open up my computer and type in the website I require, such as Daily Mail, etc, it tells me "Go ahead and tell me to do something. Interests... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BerylWilkinson1, Jul 26, 2019.

1. Interests aren't available at the moment!

When I open up my computer and type in the website I require, such as Daily Mail, etc, it tells me "Go ahead and tell me to do something. Interests aren't available at the moment". How do I solve this problem. I have rung BT and they say there is nothing wrong with the Wi Fi connection.

I'm not computer literate, so need simple solutions!

:)

BerylWilkinson1, Jul 26, 2019
  2. JokerPC Win User

Cortana "interests not available at the moment"

I have the same problem too and followed those steps and it didn't resolve it.But I found the cure.

I didn't sign up to Microsoft Account for a while and because of that I was interrupted with Microsoft's Windows Communication Account for that Cortana told me"interests not available at the moment"

when I signed up problem solved Interests aren't available at the moment! :)

I'm sure it's works for you too...

JokerPC, Jul 26, 2019
  3. Cortana "interests not available at the moment"

My upgrade from Windows 8 to 10 went smoothly. Cortana worked for about 1 day--just long enough to figure out what it could do. Now it tells me "interests are not available at the moment." I have TWC internet. Is there a conflict there?

Mary AnnaArnold, Jul 26, 2019
  4. svanleer Win User

Interests aren't available at the moment!

Issues with Cortana and Interests (WP 8.1 GDR1)

Same issue as well...
    • Lumia 1020
    • Porterville, California
    • United States, English
    • English (US)
    • English (US)
    • "My suggestion well is dry. Try back later or add some more interest". When I click on interest I get "We can't get to your interests at the moment, but you can try again in a little bit". I get the same message when trying to add an interest.
    • Charter Cable
    • AT&T

svanleer, Jul 26, 2019
Thema:

Interests aren't available at the moment!

1. Interests aren't available at the moment! - Similar Threads - Interests aren't available

2. No news and interest available in 21h2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No news and interest available in 21h2: Hi,I clean installed Windows 10 version 21h2 build 19044.1415 a week ago and there is no toggle for news and interests in the taskbar at all.I have tried to install the KB updates from the Microsoft Catalogue which would bring news and interests however those installs would...
  3. No news and interest available in 21h2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No news and interest available in 21h2: Hi,I clean installed Windows 10 version 21h2 build 19044.1415 a week ago and there is no toggle for news and interests in the taskbar at all.I have tried to install the KB updates from the Microsoft Catalogue which would bring news and interests however those installs would...
  4. No news and interest available in 21h2

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Power Button Options aren't available.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Power Button Options aren't available.: Hi, So I suddenly stopped getting options like restart, shut down and sleep when I click on the power button. It says "There are currently no power options available". Can someone please help me out? I have already updated all the pending hardware/driver updates....
  6. Minecraft Achievements aren't available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Achievements aren't available: I haven't been able to get any achievement unlocks at all since I installed the game about a week ago. I purchased the Windows 10 Edition through the Microsoft Store and am playing it on PC. Is there something I'm not doing to get these?...
  7. Sound, wifi and bluetooth suddenly aren't available

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sound, wifi and bluetooth suddenly aren't available: Hi, My wifi, sound and Bluetooth suddenly disappeared. Windows says these devices are not installed. I've tried reinstalling windows. I can't update the drivers as they don't appear on device manager. They don't appear on my bios either. Can anyone help me with...
  8. activation servers aren't available right now (or ever)

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    activation servers aren't available right now (or ever): Since the last update to windows 10 version 1803, installed on 11/1 I get the following message. We can't activate Windows on this device as our activation servers aren't available right now. Error code 0x80072EFD [ATTACH] Troubleshoot spits out the same message and...
  9. Cortana: "Interests aren't available at the moment"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana: "Interests aren't available at the moment": I can search files, but no interest search in Cortana. I'm connected to the internet. I noticed this today after the new cumulative update. Anyone else having this issue? How do I fix it? 62237
  10. Cortana interests aren't showing

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortana interests aren't showing: Well, i upgraded to win 10 then did a clean install. Everything works great, except Cortana's interests. Whenever i click on the taskbar i get "Go ahead and tell me to do something. Interests aren't available at the moment." All the voice commands work great though, i can...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. interests in cortana gone