Windows 10: Interfacing to ultra 4k TV via HDMI

Discus and support Interfacing to ultra 4k TV via HDMI in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Having trouble with latest windows 10 pro version (1809) interfacing with an ultra 4k tv via HDMI. When entering text in any text entry box, it will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by EarlC7, Jan 7, 2019.

1. EarlC7 Win User

Interfacing to ultra 4k TV via HDMI

Having trouble with latest windows 10 pro version (1809) interfacing with an ultra 4k tv via HDMI. When entering text in any text entry box, it will not display until the cursor is moved. Has something changed? Used to work on earlier versions of windows 10.

My system is running the Windows 10 Pro version with a EV3A Geforce GTX 990 graphics card.

:)

EarlC7, Jan 7, 2019
  2. Hawkstream, Jan 7, 2019
  3. erocker Win User
    Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

I plug my HDMI cable into the card, then into my TV. Those are the steps that I have to do. All the steps you list make absolutely no sense to me.

erocker, Jan 7, 2019
  4. Interfacing to ultra 4k TV via HDMI

BullerTech, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

Interfacing to ultra 4k TV via HDMI

1. Interfacing to ultra 4k TV via HDMI - Similar Threads - Interfacing ultra via

2. 4k Ultra HD.....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    4k Ultra HD.....: Why does this message come up when my Samsung tv and uhd player are compatible......This Ultra HD Blu-ray disc is in 4K resoluton and utilzes High Dynamic Range.For optimal image quality, please connect your uitra HD Blu-ray Player to a televisionthat supports 4k Ultra HD...
  3. 4k Ultra HD.....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    4k Ultra HD.....: Why does this message come up when my Samsung tv and uhd player are compatible......This Ultra HD Blu-ray disc is in 4K resoluton and utilzes High Dynamic Range.For optimal image quality, please connect your uitra HD Blu-ray Player to a televisionthat supports 4k Ultra HD...
  4. Lenovo desktop to TV connection via hdmi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo desktop to TV connection via hdmi: My Lenovo desktop runs the word "lenovo" on switching on then a bluescreen follows after connecting to my TV using a hdmi, but other desktops are working fine on my TV. My desktop still works on another TV but not on my own TV. Kindly help....
  5. Laptop HDMI into a 4K TV.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop HDMI into a 4K TV.: I'm trying to hook a (new) laptop into a new 4K TV to use as an external monitor. When I plug the HDMI cord in, Windows recognizes the 2nd monitor with all the settings but no signal shows up on the TV. I lowered the aspect ratio from the 4K TV in the adapter settings to...
  6. PC and TV not connecting via HDMI cable

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    PC and TV not connecting via HDMI cable: I have connected my Tablet PC to my smart TV with the correct cable but have so far not got them working together. On the TV I have enabled HDMI and selected the right port, but have not found any relevant settings on the PC. Plus the advice I have found online has not...
  7. Using a TV via hdmi as the only monitor.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using a TV via hdmi as the only monitor.: I want to use a TV as my only monitor, with hdmi. I presently have an actual monitor connected via the hdmi port on my video card. How can I swap out the monitor and use the TV, and have this work again tomorrow? I got this far once before until the next day. Once the...
  8. Audio via HDMI to TV

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio via HDMI to TV: My friend could switch off his LG TV and still listen tomusic from a video playing on his Acer Aspire E15 via HDMI on the TV before he updatedWindows 10 to Windows 10 Anniversary Update now he is unable to hear the musicfrom the video on the Acer Aspire E15 laptop on the TV...
  9. PC to TV via HDMI Cord

PC to TV via HDMI Cord: I'm trying to stream video on my TV from my computer using an HDMI cord. Both have an HDMI port. The TV is the HDMI2 port. I've done everything suggested on the web to get his to work. I do have 2 display ports/cards because I use 3 monitors. I thought that might be an issue...
  10. Can't connect PC to TV via HDMI

Can't connect PC to TV via HDMI: When I connect them the PC doesn't even detect it, and the TV just says no signal, even though I allowed it in the TV settings. My video card is a Gigabyte GeForce GT 710 with the latest drivers installed and it supports the resolution of the TV. Also, it says PC Input on...