Windows 10: Intergraded webcam (can't find your camera) fault

Discus and support Intergraded webcam (can't find your camera) fault in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I have a question about my intergraded webcam on my Satellite 355d-b. Since the Windows 10 upgrade my camera or webcam hasn't worked. I did my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DustyAdcock, Jun 1, 2019.

1. Intergraded webcam (can't find your camera) fault

Hi,

I have a question about my intergraded webcam on my Satellite 355d-b. Since the Windows 10 upgrade my camera or webcam hasn't worked. I did my research and tried most of the "fixes" that I found online; updating the driver, rolling back the driver, uninstall, reinstall, even trying a fresh install of Windows 10 and trying to download the latest driver from Toshiba(which isn't offered). So far nothing has worked. I would love to know if there's anything else that I could do that might get my webcam working.

Please help

:)

DustyAdcock, Jun 1, 2019
  2. Naresh_K Win User

Webcam not working

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

This issue can occur if the camera drivers are not up-to date, your anti-virus may be blocking the camera, or camera app is not installed properly. I would suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article:
    Camera does not work in Windows 10. You can also refer to the suggestion on HP article:
    HP PCs - Webcam Troubleshooting (Windows 10, 8).

If you need any further assistance, please write back with the following information:

1. What happens when you are trying to access Camera app?
    2. What is the exact error message you are getting?
    3. What is version of Windows 10 that is installed on your device?
    4. Are you using an external webcam? If yes, please help us with the make and model of the webcam.

Regards,

Naresh_K, Jun 1, 2019
  3. Laptop Camera

Thanks for updating us on the results of the troubleshooting steps that you have completed. Since the built-in webcam is still not working correctly and the same error code 0xA00F4244 (0xC00DABED) is still appearing, we suggest that we check the camera privacy
    settings to see if the camera access is turned on. Kindly follow the steps below to check the camera privacy settings:

• Press the Windows key + I to open the Settings app.
    • Near the top of the Settings app window is the search box, kindly type the word "webcam" or "camera".
    • From the list of results choose Camera privacy settings.
    • Make sure that "Let apps use my camera" toggle is set to On.

We look forward to your response once you complete the steps.

Jordan Dom, Jun 1, 2019
  4. Intergraded webcam (can't find your camera) fault

Webcam not working in Windows 10 Pro on Microsoft camera app and not on Skype

Hi,

Since you mentioned that you already reinstalled the driver for your webcam, we suggest that you perform these troubleshooting steps to resolve your concern:

Get back to us with the results of the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Kristoffer Abs, Jun 1, 2019
Thema:

Intergraded webcam (can't find your camera) fault

1. Intergraded webcam (can't find your camera) fault - Similar Threads - Intergraded webcam can't

2. 'We can't find your camera.' 0xA00F4244

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    'We can't find your camera.' 0xA00F4244: Hi, I just recently bought this laptop ASUS Tuf Gaming A17. But whenever I open my camera, most of the time it would pop but a window saying this:But sometimes very few times, the camera works. It is quite troublesome whenever I'm having online classes :/I've tried some...
  3. Can't find your camera A00F429F

Can't find your camera A00F429F: Hey I have windows 10 Lenovo ideapad S340. And my camera stopped working where it said we cant find your camera with a black screen after troubleshooting.. the virtual assistant helped me reset the cam update driver and also go back to the default driver not none of it helped...
  4. We can't find your camera

We can't find your camera: Hi I have a Surface pro 4 it has suddenly decided it can't find the camera It's still there... It just comes up with a black window and "We can't find your camera" error code is Windows Camera App error code 0xA00F4244...
  5. Getting We Can't Find Your Camera Error 0xA00F4244 and Unable to Use Webcam

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting We Can't Find Your Camera Error 0xA00F4244 and Unable to Use Webcam: Hello, I am receiving the subject error, and as a result am not able to use my webcam. Computer in an HP Envy x360 laptop and I have tried fixing using the steps on HP's website with no success. One fix said that I should reset Windows, however I was hesitant to do that as...
  6. We can't find your camera

We can't find your camera: I have an HP Envy x360 - 15m-ds0011dx running Windows 10. Computer is about a year old and my camera has never worked. I have been searching all over the internet for troubleshooting help with no avail. Please help! Message I get is - We can't find your camera. Check...
  7. "Can't find camera"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Can't find camera": My camera app is saying that "Can't find camera. Here is the error code: 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached>". I checked Rerolled my camera drive and my Windows10 is also up-to-date, but my problem is not solved....
  8. Can't find your camera

Can't find your camera: I have an HP Envy and all apps Skype, Zoom, Camera say they can't find a camera. This just started in Zoom a few days ago. I see a lot of questions just like this. There are 50 pages of them. I'm working my way through them but it's slow going and I don't find any actual...
  9. We can't find your camera" error message

We can't find your camera" error message: I am getting the error message #We can't find your camera" when i am starting my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-cant-find-your-camera-error-message/8ec14d9e-6b63-4ff9-b2ca-66a8abf4d02f
  10. We can't find your camera

We can't find your camera: I am using Windows 10 pro on ASUS S300CA and the inbuilt camera isn't working. When i open the camera application it shows an error saying: "We can't find your camera. Check to be sure it's connected and installed properly, that it isn't being blocked by antivirus software,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hardware fault-webcam