Windows 10: Intergrated GPU Not Being Utilized Fully

Discus and support Intergrated GPU Not Being Utilized Fully in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Im having some problems with my laptop my Intel HD 520 Intergrated Graphics Card is not being utilized fully it normally sits around 1-2%... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Opgamer76, Jan 29, 2021.

1. Opgamer76 Win User

Intergrated GPU Not Being Utilized Fully

Hello,

Im having some problems with my laptop my Intel HD 520 Intergrated Graphics Card is not being utilized fully it normally sits around 1-2% while not doing anything.

:)

Opgamer76, Jan 29, 2021
  2. aikonN8 Win User

Removing WLAN Utilities

Wan update instructions below state remove wan utilities,

Uninstallation instructions:

• Turn WLAN Off
    • Manually uninstall "WLAN Utilities" package from the installed applications.
    • Turn WLAN On
    I can't find them under installed applications anywhere. Could somebody give step by step instrucions, I've looked in :

Installations/ already installed.

aikonN8, Jan 29, 2021
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Directory Size Utility

Cool utility that we used to use in the DOS days!

I've got to try it out at home, but here's one of the best features of the old utility:

A bar graph by each folder, listing the relative size of each folder. It was great for flagging large files when housecleaning on a network... or home PC for that matter.

Sasqui, Jan 29, 2021
  4. Arul_D Win User

GrooveMonitor Utility on fresh copy of windows 10

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

As I understand that groove monitor utility is running as a startup process on a windows 10 computer which you have not installed.

I would suggest you to check the file location of groove monitor utility and check where is the file location it has been installed.

Follow the steps to find the file location of the particular process.

• Press Alt + Ctrl + Delete

• Open task manager

• Click on Process tab

• Right click on Groove Monitor Utility and click on file location
    Reply us back with more information. We will be happy to assist you.

Arul_D, Jan 29, 2021
Thema:

1. Intergrated GPU Not Being Utilized Fully - Similar Threads - Intergrated GPU Being

2. Ram isnt being used fully.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ram isnt being used fully.: Hello! So over the past few days I have encountered an issue with my ram, when I went through the virtual memory settings. Ever since I touched so settings my pc just simply never been the same. Currently it only remains at 34-35% when normally when I run games like MSFS it...
  3. Ram isnt being used fully.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ram isnt being used fully.: Hello! So over the past few days I have encountered an issue with my ram, when I went through the virtual memory settings. Ever since I touched so settings my pc just simply never been the same. Currently it only remains at 34-35% when normally when I run games like MSFS it...
  4. Intergrated Webcam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intergrated Webcam: I have Windows 11 on my laptop. The Intergrated webcam was working until recently on Zoom. A few days ago, Zoom has stopped recognizing the webcam. In the Device Manager, under Imaging Device, Camera is not listed. So, how can I get the Integrated webcam working again?...
  5. Intergrated Webcam

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intergrated Webcam: I have Windows 11 on my laptop. The Intergrated webcam was working until recently on Zoom. A few days ago, Zoom has stopped recognizing the webcam. In the Device Manager, under Imaging Device, Camera is not listed. So, how can I get the Integrated webcam working again?...
  6. RAM, NOT FULLY UTILIZE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    RAM, NOT FULLY UTILIZE: Good day folks. The above subject refers.I have hp laptop with the following properties: 500GB HDD, 4GB of RAM, ITEL CORE 2 DUO INSIDE, WINDOWS 7 HOME PREMIUM 64-BIT NOW UPGRADED TO WINDOWS 10 IN 2015, OS BUILD IS 19043.1055, VERSION IS 21H1.MY QUESTION:why...
  7. GPU not being used

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    GPU not being used: Both of my monitors are connected. They're both using my integrated graphics even though my GPU NVIDIA Geforce 540M is connected. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gpu-not-being-used/0d77df90-53a9-4215-8c4d-9af2cbf22539
  8. GPU at -1% Utilization before crashing and Live Kernel event 117 not being recorded

GPU at -1% Utilization before crashing and Live Kernel event 117 not being recorded: Hello, I have been having an issue that I can't really understand when it really originated as I have had numerous issues over the past year dealing with the 5700xt and a faulty ssd and possibly an old PSU. I have changed the ssd and the PSU and my errors remain. Currently...
  9. All cores not being utilized

All cores not being utilized: I have an Intel Core I3 6006U. On the Intel site they say it has 2 cores. But in device manager it displays 4. In Task Manager however, it displays 2 again 2 cores, 4 logical processors. On Resource Monitor it displays Core 0, 1, 2 and 3. They are at minimal usage, even when...
  10. Computer Will Not Utilize Correct GPU

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Will Not Utilize Correct GPU: I just built my new computer and when I got windows booted and such I realized that my computer is not using the correct card. When running games and watching videos my computer will use an Intel r630 card. While my 1080 ti is installed but not being used. I have all of my...