Windows 10: Intermediate stuttering

Discus and support Intermediate stuttering in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Got a new msi gp63 leopard 428 laptop. Every few seconds when im clicking on touchpad or actual left click button it doesnt register. Feel as if theres... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by winkawak, Dec 6, 2018.

1. winkawak Win User

Intermediate stuttering

Got a new msi gp63 leopard 428 laptop. Every few seconds when im clicking on touchpad or actual left click button it doesnt register. Feel as if theres a lag, i have to click again. Also when clicking program settings open and closing sometimes theres a delay before it takes effect. I have latest windows 10 updates and touchpad driver, gpu driver.

Im at a loss, my last computer was windows 7 and it didnt do that.

:)

winkawak, Dec 6, 2018

2. FPS drops below 10 every couple of minutes

Very interesting. Our default suggestion list for fighting stutter becomes more interesting.

Ferrum Master, Dec 6, 2018
  3. Laptop stutter

Hi,

To further assist you about your laptop being stutter, we suggest that you perform a clean boot to your device. You may refer to this

link
    for the steps.

Also, make sure that all pending system updates are applied to your computer.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Dec 6, 2018
  4. peach1971 Win User

Intermediate stuttering

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

Intermediate stuttering

1. Intermediate stuttering - Similar Threads - Intermediate stuttering

2. Bluetooth audio stutters constantly, unusable

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth audio stutters constantly, unusable: I had to replace my motherboard and reinstalled Windows 10 Professional (64 bit) since then my Bluetooth headphones are unstable and constantly stutter. Despite having a 100m range Bluetooth adapter moving just 1-2m away generally loses the connection. Even the smallest...
  3. PC stutters

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC stutters: https://aka.ms/AA4llsx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-stutters/28cf1967-189b-475d-953e-acf8d8572dbf
  4. Windows 10 Animations Suffer from Stutters and Low Framerate

Windows 10 Animations Suffer from Stutters and Low Framerate: The Problem The animations in Windows 10 almost always stutter, or jump from one part of the animation to the end. This includes both system UI and in-app animations (eg. making a video full-screen on YouTube on any browser) This is incredibly frustrating as it's happened...
  5. Windows Management Instrumentation - causing massive freeze, stutter & system overall slowdown.

Windows Management Instrumentation - causing massive freeze, stutter & system overall slowdown.: Hey there, It took me 14 hours today to debug this issue on my brand new system. The system goes as follows: AsRock Z390 Phantom Gaming iTX/ac, Core i9 9900k, 32 GB DDR4 3000 MHz XMP RAM, RTX 2080Ti, Samsung 970 Pro 512 GB [OS - Windows 10 Pro Genuine], Samsung 970 Evo 2TB...
  6. Video playback stutter from local and streamed content

in Windows 10 Support
    Video playback stutter from local and streamed content: Hi all Is it actually possible to get completely smooth video playback on Windows 10? I have tried everything. Updated drivers, clean re-install, upgraded GPU from 970 to 1070. Out of desperation I then bought another i7 PC just to see if it was my hardware was at fault...
  7. Xbox One Controller causes severe frame drops, stuttering, and power problems.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox One Controller causes severe frame drops, stuttering, and power problems.: Hello there, since the March 1st Windows update (KB4486553) and (KB4482887) my Xbox One wireless controller has been having some issues. Whenever I play a game (American Truck Sim, Rainbow Six Siege, GTA V, etc.) everything works as intended until I try my controller....
  8. Windows stuttering for a few seconds during startup.

Windows stuttering for a few seconds during startup.: My pc seems to be stuttering while starting up windows usually during the lock screen/ the first few seconds of logging in. The mouse locks up and its almost like a mini freeze while it boots. Have checked all my hardware and programs starting up but nothing seems to solve...
  9. Intermediate BSODs when shutting down/restart/sleep/hibernate computer

Intermediate BSODs when shutting down/restart/sleep/hibernate computer: I've started getting these a while ago but turning of power management helped then. Now it's much more frequent. For me it seems to be related to my wifi adapter or driver. Sometimes the wifi just dies and at reboot there's a BSOD. I've tried uninstalling the device and...
  10. Dumb question from an intermediate. But...

in Windows 10 Support
    Dumb question from an intermediate. But...: Where is the dialog box on Windows 10? I looked under start, system, then searched dialog box. I have googled online. I found a comment where Windows 10 hides the dialog box. I want to enter code to bring up system information. 90817