Windows 10: Intermediate stuttering

Discus and support Intermediate stuttering in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Got a new msi gp63 leopard 428 laptop. Every few seconds when im clicking on touchpad or actual left click button it doesnt register. Feel as if theres... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by winkawak, Dec 6, 2018.

1. winkawak Win User

Intermediate stuttering

Got a new msi gp63 leopard 428 laptop. Every few seconds when im clicking on touchpad or actual left click button it doesnt register. Feel as if theres a lag, i have to click again. Also when clicking program settings open and closing sometimes theres a delay before it takes effect. I have latest windows 10 updates and touchpad driver, gpu driver.

Im at a loss, my last computer was windows 7 and it didnt do that.

:)

winkawak, Dec 6, 2018

2. FPS drops below 10 every couple of minutes

Very interesting. Our default suggestion list for fighting stutter becomes more interesting.

Ferrum Master, Dec 6, 2018
  3. Laptop stutter

Hi,

To further assist you about your laptop being stutter, we suggest that you perform a clean boot to your device. You may refer to this

link
    for the steps.

Also, make sure that all pending system updates are applied to your computer.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Dec 6, 2018
  4. peach1971 Win User

Intermediate stuttering

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

Intermediate stuttering

1. Intermediate stuttering - Similar Threads - Intermediate stuttering

2. Stuttering display while playing games in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuttering display while playing games in Windows 10: Freshly build PC was working fine till May updates. Since then all games were unplayable on 1803. Tried to uninstall updates, reinstall drivers, borrowed few pc parts from a friend - nothing seemed to work. Then at 07.06.2019 I instaled 1903 from Windows Insider program....
  3. Windows 10 Stutters

Windows 10 Stutters: Freshly build PC was working fine till May updates. Since then all games were unplayable on 1803. Tried to uninstall updates, reinstall drivers, borrowed few pc parts from a friend - nothing seemed to work. Then at 07.06.2019 I instaled 1903 from Windows Insider program....
  4. Windows 10 Stuttering with new update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Stuttering with new update: Okay, so I updated to the latest version of windows last night, and discovered an issue IMMEDIATELY. Every few seconds my screen/audio/EVERYTHING stutters for a split second. It doesn't matter if I'm watching videos, playing games, not doing anything, it stutters. I've...
  5. Wifi making computer stutter

Wifi making computer stutter: Hey just moved and got new internet and since ive connected my computer has been skipping ( audio and mouse movement). Of course at first i didnt think it was a wifi related issue so I went and downloaded drivers for my video card, checked cpu temps and did a hard drive check...
  6. WIfi Stutters when using bluetooth audio. cannot find bluetooth collaboration on menu

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIfi Stutters when using bluetooth audio. cannot find bluetooth collaboration on menu: ive been experiencing stutters when using wifi and bluetooth headphones looked up on the forum and everyone said that it could be resolved by disabling bluetooth collaboration. but i cant find one on my laptop. please help Laptop ASUS Fx504GE WIfi Intel Wireless...
  7. Windows 10May2019 Upgrade (Installation Error On Primary W10Home), An intermediate solution

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10May2019 Upgrade (Installation Error On Primary W10Home), An intermediate solution: Reported on 28-05-2019 by Feedback: Windows10May2019Upgrade fails* by an Installation Reboot Error for a Primary W10Home-installation. It hangs after Restart/Reboot on the PC’s Factory name and trying Shutdown/Restart it ends in Rollback to the current installation. *)...
  8. Desktop audio stuttering randomly after May 2019 update

Desktop audio stuttering randomly after May 2019 update: Hey, I've been experiencing random desktop audio stutter after installing the may 2019 update. It happens up to 3 or 4 times a day and It only lasts for a split second. It sounds like a BlueScreen coming up but it never does and everything continues operating normally. I am...
  9. Intermediate BSODs when shutting down/restart/sleep/hibernate computer

Intermediate BSODs when shutting down/restart/sleep/hibernate computer: I've started getting these a while ago but turning of power management helped then. Now it's much more frequent. For me it seems to be related to my wifi adapter or driver. Sometimes the wifi just dies and at reboot there's a BSOD. I've tried uninstalling the device and...
  10. Dumb question from an intermediate. But...

in Windows 10 Support
    Dumb question from an intermediate. But...: Where is the dialog box on Windows 10? I looked under start, system, then searched dialog box. I have googled online. I found a comment where Windows 10 hides the dialog box. I want to enter code to bring up system information. 90817