Windows 10: Intermediate stuttering

Discus and support Intermediate stuttering in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Got a new msi gp63 leopard 428 laptop. Every few seconds when im clicking on touchpad or actual left click button it doesnt register. Feel as if theres... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by winkawak, Dec 6, 2018.

1. winkawak Win User

Intermediate stuttering

Got a new msi gp63 leopard 428 laptop. Every few seconds when im clicking on touchpad or actual left click button it doesnt register. Feel as if theres a lag, i have to click again. Also when clicking program settings open and closing sometimes theres a delay before it takes effect. I have latest windows 10 updates and touchpad driver, gpu driver.

Im at a loss, my last computer was windows 7 and it didnt do that.

:)

winkawak, Dec 6, 2018

2. FPS drops below 10 every couple of minutes

Very interesting. Our default suggestion list for fighting stutter becomes more interesting.

Ferrum Master, Dec 6, 2018
  3. Laptop stutter

Hi,

To further assist you about your laptop being stutter, we suggest that you perform a clean boot to your device. You may refer to this

link
    for the steps.

Also, make sure that all pending system updates are applied to your computer.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Dec 6, 2018
  4. peach1971 Win User

Intermediate stuttering

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

Intermediate stuttering

1. Intermediate stuttering - Similar Threads - Intermediate stuttering

2. Windows 10 Sound Stutter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Sound Stutter: Hello, I'am experiencing a very strange problem with windows 10 audio. The problem arises after updating windows to fall creators update which is version 1709. The problem is that the audio is randomly freeze sometimes with huge buzzing sound which completely mute my audio...
  3. Recurring stuttering when streaming movies + artifacts

in Windows 10 Support
    Recurring stuttering when streaming movies + artifacts: Whenever I stream a movie from for instance Netflix or similar services, on any browser (Chrome, Edge, Firefox), there is this recurring stuttering every 1-1.5 second or so. Even the mouse pointer stutters with the stream if I move it around on another screen. On Netflix...
  4. Mouse stuttering on high IO load.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse stuttering on high IO load.: System: Windows 10 CPU: i5-2500K Mainboard: P8Z68-V PRO GEN3 (Latest BIOS 3802 from 2015) GPU: MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X 2x Samsung SSDs, 5x HDDs Since mid 2018 something strange happened. Every time when there is very high load on the SSDs or Harddrives, and my CPU is at...
  5. Windows 10 is broken! Startup programs not starting up, ssd usage high, stutters, overall slow.

Windows 10 is broken! Startup programs not starting up, ssd usage high, stutters, overall slow.: Alright so I just built a pc which has a Ryzen 2600 cpu 8gb ddr4 2400mhz 240gb ssd kingston (i have about 120gb free as of right now) 500w evga psu msi b450m pro 2 mobo powercolor rx 570 oc 4gb When i first installed windows from a usb drive with the media creation...
  6. video stutters while playing

in Windows 10 Customization
    video stutters while playing: My completely new laptop Surface Pro doesn’t want to play video files properly. It looks like the video file starts to shutters and is played at 0.25x speed. This occurs once in a while and the only thing I can do to solve the problem is to restart the laptop....
  7. Stutter on multiple monitor setup with different refresh rates.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stutter on multiple monitor setup with different refresh rates.: It's been years since Windows 10 released and Microsoft still has not addressed this issue that plagues multiple monitor setups with different refresh rates. For those not aware of the issue, Windows 10 forces vsync on all monitors if any application needs hardware...
  8. video playback stuttering

video playback stuttering: video playback stuttering https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-playback-stuttering/db841da1-dc0c-4e93-bba9-dd619955dbbe
  9. Intermediate BSODs when shutting down/restart/sleep/hibernate computer

Intermediate BSODs when shutting down/restart/sleep/hibernate computer: I've started getting these a while ago but turning of power management helped then. Now it's much more frequent. For me it seems to be related to my wifi adapter or driver. Sometimes the wifi just dies and at reboot there's a BSOD. I've tried uninstalling the device and...
  10. Dumb question from an intermediate. But...

in Windows 10 Support
    Dumb question from an intermediate. But...: Where is the dialog box on Windows 10? I looked under start, system, then searched dialog box. I have googled online. I found a comment where Windows 10 hides the dialog box. I want to enter code to bring up system information. 90817