Windows 10: Intermediate stuttering

Discus and support Intermediate stuttering in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Got a new msi gp63 leopard 428 laptop. Every few seconds when im clicking on touchpad or actual left click button it doesnt register. Feel as if theres... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by winkawak, Dec 6, 2018.

1. winkawak Win User

Intermediate stuttering

Got a new msi gp63 leopard 428 laptop. Every few seconds when im clicking on touchpad or actual left click button it doesnt register. Feel as if theres a lag, i have to click again. Also when clicking program settings open and closing sometimes theres a delay before it takes effect. I have latest windows 10 updates and touchpad driver, gpu driver.

Im at a loss, my last computer was windows 7 and it didnt do that.

:)

winkawak, Dec 6, 2018

2. FPS drops below 10 every couple of minutes

Very interesting. Our default suggestion list for fighting stutter becomes more interesting.

Ferrum Master, Dec 6, 2018
  3. Laptop stutter

Hi,

To further assist you about your laptop being stutter, we suggest that you perform a clean boot to your device. You may refer to this

link
    for the steps.

Also, make sure that all pending system updates are applied to your computer.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Dec 6, 2018
  4. peach1971 Win User

Intermediate stuttering

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

Intermediate stuttering

1. Intermediate stuttering - Similar Threads - Intermediate stuttering

2. Windows VMs experiencing intermediate packet drops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows VMs experiencing intermediate packet drops: We have a infra with few ESXis, few windows Vms and linux VMs. Infra is connected with 1g Network.We have a issue where windows VM is getting intermediate packet lose which result in hang like sutiation and RDP disconnect.Packet drops is even between the VMs on same VLAN, say...
  3. Windows VMs experiencing intermediate packet drops

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows VMs experiencing intermediate packet drops: We have a infra with few ESXis, few windows Vms and linux VMs. Infra is connected with 1g Network.We have a issue where windows VM is getting intermediate packet lose which result in hang like sutiation and RDP disconnect.Packet drops is even between the VMs on same VLAN, say...
  4. I have a blue screen that keeps happening intermediately. Help is appreciated.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have a blue screen that keeps happening intermediately. Help is appreciated.: This blue screen happens when doing almost any normal task and is sudden and unpredictable. Loading Dump File [C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP]Kernel Bitmap Dump File: Kernel address space is available, User address space may not be available.Symbol search path is: srv*Executable...
  5. I have a blue screen that keeps happening intermediately. Help is appreciated.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a blue screen that keeps happening intermediately. Help is appreciated.: This blue screen happens when doing almost any normal task and is sudden and unpredictable. Loading Dump File [C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP]Kernel Bitmap Dump File: Kernel address space is available, User address space may not be available.Symbol search path is: srv*Executable...
  6. I have a blue screen that keeps happening intermediately. Help is appreciated.

7. CA Intermediate certificate deployment in organization

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CA Intermediate certificate deployment in organization: Hi,what is the best practices for intermediate certificate renewal and deployment with the same key pair.required to deploy renewed intermediate certificate in organization before to install them on Issuing CA.may it correct to add new AIA location before to install on...
  8. CA Intermediate certificate deployment in organization

CA Intermediate certificate deployment in organization: Hi,what is the best practices for intermediate certificate renewal and deployment with the same key pair.required to deploy renewed intermediate certificate in organization before to install them on Issuing CA.may it correct to add new AIA location before to install on...
  9. Safe to delete an intermediate partition in Windows 10 for dual booting with Ubuntu

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Safe to delete an intermediate partition in Windows 10 for dual booting with Ubuntu: My laptop uses MBR partition scheme. Currently, there are 5 partitions on my disk, 3 of them are primary partitions. picture given below I am planning to install Ubuntu 20.04 on one of the partitions. Do I need a primary partition to install Ubuntu? In that case, I would...
  10. file xfer from Windows laptop to NAS VIA an intermediate VM !!! FAST

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    file xfer from Windows laptop to NAS VIA an intermediate VM !!! FAST: Hi Network GURUS Any idea why for 20GB of video transfer from a Windows laptop (OS on SSD) to my NAS (because of Networking problems with the latest version of Windows Fast ring release) I had to logon to a Windows QEMU/VM running on the NAS to transfer the files...