Windows 10: Intermittant - No input signal message on HP monitor when using Microsoft Solitaire collection

Discus and support Intermittant - No input signal message on HP monitor when using Microsoft Solitaire collection in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; When using Microsoft Solitaire Collection since last upgrade my screen keeps flipping in and out of this message - No Input signal from my monitor than... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Jan Smith1, Sep 16, 2022.

1. Intermittant - No input signal message on HP monitor when using Microsoft Solitaire collection

When using Microsoft Solitaire Collection since last upgrade my screen keeps flipping in and out of this message - No Input signal from my monitor than says it's going into sleep mode, goes black and then magically reopens in the game I'm playing, rinse and repeat until I get crazy and wait long enough for the screen to stay on long enough to close the program. Has anyone else experienced this, and it seems to happen more and more frequently after ads play. I've also checked my settings for screen off - never; And I set the computer to sleep after 1 hour of non use. Should I roll back the las

:)

Jan Smith1, Sep 16, 2022

2. microsoft solitaire collection

Hi, Lee,

Step 1: Run App troubleshooter.

Check this link for the app troubleshooter.

Step 2: Run Windows Update troubleshooter.

Please see this link for the steps.

Step 3: Uninstall and reinstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

Click Start.

In the search box, type Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

Right click Microsoft Solitaire collection app tile, and the select Uninstall.

Restart your computer.

Right click Start.

Select Run.

Type wsreset.exe, and then press Enter. The Microsoft Store will open so you can reinstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

Step 4: Make sure your firewall/anti-virus isn’t blocking the app.

The steps to unblock the game (or any app that needs to access Xbox Live) will vary depending on the antivirus or firewall software you use. Check the documentation for your antivirus or firewall software to open settings and ensure that the software is not
    blocking the app. If your antivirus or firewall has an app white list, make sure that your Xbox Live-enabled games are on this list.

Step 5: Clear your Windows Store cache.

Right click Start.

Select Run.

Type wsreset.exe and press enter. This will launch Windows Store with a cleared cache. You can check if Solitaire error goes away after doing this.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Smittychat., Sep 16, 2022
  3. Windows 10 Microsoft Solitaire Collection problems

While playing a game in the Microsoft Solitaire collection my PC will just shut down and a message appears on the monitor reading NO SIGNAL. In order to shut the PC down I have to push and hold the on/off button then push it again to reboot. PC reboots
    fine and all other Windows functions preform good except while in games. Any suggestions

GARYESTABROOK, Sep 16, 2022
  4. Geethu B Win User

Intermittant - No input signal message on HP monitor when using Microsoft Solitaire collection

Microsoft solitaire collection

Hi Anne,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection app after downloading Windows 10. I will surely help you to fix this issue.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect app settings.
    • Corrupt app.
    Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

Let's first run the app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to uninstall and re-install the
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection app from Windows Store and check if it helps.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Sep 16, 2022
Thema:

Intermittant - No input signal message on HP monitor when using Microsoft Solitaire collection

1. Intermittant - No input signal message on HP monitor when using Microsoft Solitaire collection - Similar Threads - Intermittant input signal

2. Intermittant - No input signal message on HP monitor when using Microsoft Solitaire collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intermittant - No input signal message on HP monitor when using Microsoft Solitaire collection: When using Microsoft Solitaire Collection since last upgrade my screen keeps flipping in and out of this message - No Input signal from my monitor than says it's going into sleep mode, goes black and then magically reopens in the game I'm playing, rinse and repeat until I get...
  3. Intermittant - No input signal message on HP monitor when using Microsoft Solitaire collection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intermittant - No input signal message on HP monitor when using Microsoft Solitaire collection: When using Microsoft Solitaire Collection since last upgrade my screen keeps flipping in and out of this message - No Input signal from my monitor than says it's going into sleep mode, goes black and then magically reopens in the game I'm playing, rinse and repeat until I get...
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Microsoft Solitaire Collection: I am a Premium Subscriber to the Solitaire Collection. When I first started playing I was able to set the options for the games and then forget about them until I wanted to change them to some others. Just recently, after every single game and when I choose "new game" the...
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Collections

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collections: After playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection for many years, it has dissappeared. How do I reconnect? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-collections/4e074eee-b5af-43da-a069-2721f3fe3ccb
  6. Microsoft Solitaire Collections

Microsoft Solitaire Collections: After playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection for many years, it has dissappeared. How do I reconnect? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-collections/4e074eee-b5af-43da-a069-2721f3fe3ccb
  7. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Microsoft Solitaire Collection: I subscribe to Microsoft Solitaire Collection and have enjoyed using it for a few years.Today someone else is logged in on my Microsoft Solitaire app and I can't log him/her out. I have tried uninstalling the app; resetting it and even restoring my laptop to a previous date,...
  8. Monitor - No Input Signal

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Monitor - No Input Signal: I got a new desktop assembled. The specs are basically i3 10th Gen with Intel UHD Graphics 630 (maximum resolution possible 4096 x 2304). My monitor is an Acer B223wl (maximum resolution possible 1680 x 1050). My monitor has been used before, it was bought second-hand. When I...
  9. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: I paid for ad free solitaire collection however recently the ads to download games keeps popping up and I can't play until the ad finishes running. Who does one contact to get this resolved? Thanks!...
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Please tell my why all of a sudden a few days ago my opening page where it shows you the 5 different games and my personal scores has a large rectangle notice saying that my playing name has been removed from the top right corner and that some new name "CordingAxis082" has...