Windows 10: Intermittent BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal

Discus and support Intermittent BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; For a long time I have been getting intermittent BSOD, mainly on boot. The normal stop code with these BSOD is irql_not_less_or_equal. I haven't been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Gary_500, Oct 7, 2018.

1. Gary_500 Win User

Intermittent BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal

For a long time I have been getting intermittent BSOD, mainly on boot. The normal stop code with these BSOD is irql_not_less_or_equal.

I haven't been able to identify a root cause for this. Most of the time, the PC will show a BSOD on boot, and on restart will load Windows normally, and continue to work fine without issues. Hence I've put up with it.

For several months I used an SSD monitoring tool from Toshiba and that reported the hard-drives as OK.

Recently I had a failed Windows update that corrupted Windows so it wouldn't boot or even repair. I reinstalled Windows (getting another BSOD in process) and so decided to try and restart afresh, so I wiped both SSD and 2nd hard drive, and re-installed everything from scratch.

This hasn't stopped the BSOD, and sometimes I get other issues - today it was black screen with just a cursor after Windows fully loaded. Sometimes the PC seems really slow to respond, but fine after reboot.

I've run Verifier today and got a BSOD on boot with: driver verifier detected violation.

Windows wouldn't boot with verifier running, so I had to disable it.

I've got the mini-dumps and system information files zipped up. Is there anywhere specific I need to put the files, or anyone specific I need to give permissions to view the files?

Many thanks.

:)

Gary_500, Oct 7, 2018

2. BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Hi,

I have been experiencing BSODs in the last 4 days.

The last BSOD showed me "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and I don't know what happened.

(I forgot what the previous BSODs error, I believe it was not "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL").

Here is the link for my last 3 minidumps file and MSinfo32.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1MN1Ypl7R3rbmt2VEh0MWxCNzA

Please, I need your help.

Thanks.

Kenny Rizky, Oct 7, 2018
  3. TushantS Win User
    BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal crashes

That is actually the only thing that shows up in the bsod before the pc restarts:

stop code: irql_not_less_or_equal

TushantS, Oct 7, 2018
  4. Radit.Key Win User

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD

starting around a week ago, my computer has been getting bsod, with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL problem

I tried and walked around the steps how to fix it, but nothing has done fixing it

I figured that I can't even check the minidumps to see something

some people are making threads and getting helped out, turned out I will try too

here's a link for the minidumps and my pc's spec : https://1drv.ms/u/s!Au-nnmOn9Wo1ao4wMaM1tyGaLXY

thanks for the attention Intermittent BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal :)

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Radit.Key, Oct 7, 2018
Thema:

1. Intermittent BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal - Similar Threads - Intermittent BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal

2. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: I've been getting BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL since upgrading my pc. At first I thought it was due to a failed RAM stick. After running memtest 4 times at 4 passes each with zero failures it was a pretty safe bet that it wasn't the RAM. Down the rabbit hole I went to try and...
  3. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hi, so im having an issue with BSOD about a weeks ago with my new PC, the error code that windows show me is different error code when the BSOD happens. So i decided to reset my pc to get a fresh-installed windows. and then everything work fine. But suddenly when im browsing...
  4. Bsod "irql_not_less_or_equal"

Bsod "irql_not_less_or_equal": Sometimes it gives me a BSOD with the error code "IRQL not less or equal". It happened once listening to Spotify, today listening to Youtube, and another time when joining an online class. It's not often, but happens sometimes. Windows version: 2004 (19041.508). Debugging...
  5. Irql_not_less_or_equal bsod

Irql_not_less_or_equal bsod: Here's the zip. Windows 10 Pro Version 2004 164493
  6. BSOD IRQL_not_less_or_equal

BSOD IRQL_not_less_or_equal: Not sure exactly what the cause is, but I basically built my new PC, the front panel audio jack didn't work unrelated, so I decided maybe updating my drivers would help, so I used something like "DriverEasy" and it did something to my front panel USB ports, luckily my USB...
  7. BSOD: "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD: "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL": I randomly get this error sometimes when I'm playing, my knowledge in solving windows errors is limited so I'll appreciate the help. Here are the .dmp files which were updated right when the crash happened. submitted by /u/Zyad300 [link] [comments]...
  8. bsod irql_not_less_or_equal

bsod irql_not_less_or_equal: Crash Dump Analysis Crash dumps are enabled on your computer. Crash dump directories: C:\Windows C:\Windows\Minidump On Thu 11/10/2018 2:49:08 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\101118-5437-01.dmp This was probably...
  9. Bsod irql_not_less_or_equal

Bsod irql_not_less_or_equal: Hello, I've been getting blue screens daily after I one day took out my GPU to clean the insides (about 8 months ago but I don't think that's the problem, I suspect a driver issue) It mostly displays "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" but I think I've received a different one every...
  10. Intermittent BSOD, error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Intermittent BSOD, error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Recently I went to install a new secondary hard drive and after I connected it, my computer wouldn’t boot. After clearing the CMOS the computer booted fine – yet now I get daily blue screens. Things I have done since the problem started: · Removed the new HDD · Ran...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. intermittent irql not less or equal