Windows 10: Intermittent BSOD

Discus and support Intermittent BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Ive been having some issues with crashing after leaving my computer sitting for a short amount of time. If im actively using it, it very rarely... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TheOneTrueWeasel, Nov 16, 2020.

1. Intermittent BSOD

Ive been having some issues with crashing after leaving my computer sitting for a short amount of time. If im actively using it, it very rarely crashes. Bluescreenviewer says its ntoskrnl but I've learned that thats not true. Everything in my system has been reset and drivers redownloaded after nuking everything, All hardware has been disconnected and reseated, memtests, sfc & dism commands. Honestly if its a hardware issue that would be a relief because im ready to frisbee my whole pc into the woods with how much hassle its been giving me.

Link to the last 4 minidumps:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmMbD4ya3v5Gg0saPm6gfhEn8ZMO?e=Cajh0B

:)

TheOneTrueWeasel, Nov 16, 2020
  2. HAT
    hat Win User

Intermittent BSOD

I've been getting these intermittent BSOD's and I don't know why. I've been running the same settings that have proved stable through rigorous months of F@H/WCG and stability tests. My memory should be stable, I've tested it with Memtest86+ (the bootable ISO version). My CPU should be stable, I've tested it with 6 hours of OCCT Linpack. My GPU should be stable, it's ran F@H flawlessly for about 2 months now, and it's passed testing with Furmark and the OCCT GPU test.

I've undervolted my processor to 1.30v from 1.325v stock... I have put it back to stock voltage. We'll see how it goes.

3. Intermittent "Service abend" BSOD

All three of those modules are there. I'll try it without an elevated run.

Thanks

storageman, Nov 16, 2020
  4. Spectrum Win User

Intermittent BSOD

Intermittent "Service abend" BSOD

1. Don't run the shortcut file as an administrator, simply double-click "log-collector.lnk", as described in step 4 of the posting instructions guide.
    2. Verify that the "resources" directory contains the following files: "logger-module.psm1", "main.ps1", and "elevated.ps1"

Spectrum, Nov 16, 2020
Thema:

Intermittent BSOD

1. Intermittent BSOD - Similar Threads - Intermittent BSOD

2. Intermittent and inconsistent crashing, no BSOD displaying

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intermittent and inconsistent crashing, no BSOD displaying: Hi, I am experiencing intermittent crashing. Sometimes it happens immediately on startup, a few seconds after Windows loads. When it crashes, it tends to continue to crash repeatedly on restart. Inexplicably after many restarts, it sometimes loads and runs just fine for...
  3. Intermittent and inconsistent crashing, no BSOD displaying

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intermittent and inconsistent crashing, no BSOD displaying: Hi, I am experiencing intermittent crashing. Sometimes it happens immediately on startup, a few seconds after Windows loads. When it crashes, it tends to continue to crash repeatedly on restart. Inexplicably after many restarts, it sometimes loads and runs just fine for...
  4. Intermittent BSOD due to varying programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intermittent BSOD due to varying programs: Hi all,My machine has been experiencing random but fairly frequent crashes and bluescreens around 2-3 times a day. It happens when I'm working, with mostly Chrome, Outlook and Office programs open. I have run a memtest, reinstalled Windows, updated chipset, graphics and...
  5. Intermittent BSOD due to varying programs

Intermittent BSOD due to varying programs: Hi all,My machine has been experiencing random but fairly frequent crashes and bluescreens around 2-3 times a day. It happens when I'm working, with mostly Chrome, Outlook and Office programs open. I have run a memtest, reinstalled Windows, updated chipset, graphics and...
  6. Intermittent BSoDs after a power outage, what is going on?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intermittent BSoDs after a power outage, what is going on?: My sister's PC got turned off during a power outage two days ago no surge, nothing is fried, and ever since then it has had intermittent BSoDs.First time, it blue screened, and windows failed to even boot into the recovery screen, and after it restarted itself twice, it went...
  7. Intermittent BSoDs after a power outage, what is going on?

Intermittent BSoDs after a power outage, what is going on?: My sister's PC got turned off during a power outage two days ago no surge, nothing is fried, and ever since then it has had intermittent BSoDs.First time, it blue screened, and windows failed to even boot into the recovery screen, and after it restarted itself twice, it went...
  8. I am experiencing intermittent BSOD, cycling through the same four 4 stop codes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am experiencing intermittent BSOD, cycling through the same four 4 stop codes.: "IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal"Fixes Attempted:1. Uninstalled most recently acquired gaming/modding related software. Result: No effect.2. Returned PC to previous restore point prior to installation of software or any recent updates. Result: No effect.3. Fully wiped CPU including...
  9. I am experiencing intermittent BSOD, cycling through the same four 4 stop codes.

I am experiencing intermittent BSOD, cycling through the same four 4 stop codes.: "IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal"Fixes Attempted:1. Uninstalled most recently acquired gaming/modding related software. Result: No effect.2. Returned PC to previous restore point prior to installation of software or any recent updates. Result: No effect.3. Fully wiped CPU including...
  10. I am experiencing intermittent BSOD, cycling through the same four 4 stop codes.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging