Windows 10: Intermittent BSOD

Discus and support Intermittent BSOD in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I've been getting bluescreen IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Windows 10 error, sometimes APC_INDEX_MISMATCHminidumps here... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by John Rollen Babatuan, Dec 8, 2022.

1. Intermittent BSOD

Hi, I've been getting bluescreen IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Windows 10 error, sometimes APC_INDEX_MISMATCHminidumps here https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmO4zR09_hDiixkrgGAonWXpQSLD?e=2tOQ1vAny help would be great! Thanks!

:)

John Rollen Babatuan, Dec 8, 2022
  2. HAT
    hat Win User

Intermittent BSOD

I've been getting these intermittent BSOD's and I don't know why. I've been running the same settings that have proved stable through rigorous months of F@H/WCG and stability tests. My memory should be stable, I've tested it with Memtest86+ (the bootable ISO version). My CPU should be stable, I've tested it with 6 hours of OCCT Linpack. My GPU should be stable, it's ran F@H flawlessly for about 2 months now, and it's passed testing with Furmark and the OCCT GPU test.

I've undervolted my processor to 1.30v from 1.325v stock... I have put it back to stock voltage. We'll see how it goes.

3. Intermittent BSOD

I've been getting intermittent BSOD for quite a while now. This happens about 1-2 times per week. Here's the minidump link

minidump.rar

John Rollen Babatuan, Dec 8, 2022
  4. Intermittent BSOD

Intermittent "Service abend" BSOD

All three of those modules are there. I'll try it without an elevated run.

Thanks

storageman, Dec 8, 2022
Thema:

Intermittent BSOD

1. Intermittent BSOD - Similar Threads - Intermittent BSOD

2. I keep getting BSOD's intermittently and can't figure out what the problem is

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting BSOD's intermittently and can't figure out what the problem is: I keep getting BSOD's and crash sometimes 2 times in one day or weeks. I use it primarily for gaming have removed overclock and disabled XMPI have about 5 minidump files I can analyze and postIRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL aAn attempt was made to access a pageable or completely...
  3. I keep getting BSOD's intermittently and can't figure out what the problem is

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I keep getting BSOD's intermittently and can't figure out what the problem is: I keep getting BSOD's and crash sometimes 2 times in one day or weeks. I use it primarily for gaming have removed overclock and disabled XMPI have about 5 minidump files I can analyze and postIRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL aAn attempt was made to access a pageable or completely...
  4. I keep getting BSOD's intermittently and can't figure out what the problem is

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Intermittent BSOD

Intermittent BSOD: Hi, I've been getting bluescreen IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Windows 10 error, sometimes APC_INDEX_MISMATCHminidumps here https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmO4zR09_hDiixkrgGAonWXpQSLD?e=2tOQ1vAny help would be great! Thanks!...
  6. Intermittent BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intermittent BSOD: Hi, I've been getting bluescreen IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Windows 10 error, sometimes APC_INDEX_MISMATCHminidumps here https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmO4zR09_hDiixkrgGAonWXpQSLD?e=2tOQ1vAny help would be great! Thanks!...
  7. Intermittent memory management bsod Windows 10

Intermittent memory management bsod Windows 10: Happens every second restart and on login screen in the past month ,If computer stays on , it never happens PC is used mainly for some Gaming , Netflix or Programming Memory Diagnostic Tool Found no issuesMemtest had 4 runs and No issues FoundTried to reinstall my Nvidia...
  8. Intermittent memory management bsod Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intermittent memory management bsod Windows 10: Happens every second restart and on login screen in the past month ,If computer stays on , it never happens PC is used mainly for some Gaming , Netflix or Programming Memory Diagnostic Tool Found no issuesMemtest had 4 runs and No issues FoundTried to reinstall my Nvidia...
  9. Intermittent memory management bsod Windows 10

10. Intermittent BSOD

Intermittent BSOD: I've been getting intermittent BSOD for quite a while now. This happens about 1-2 times per week. Here's the minidump linkhttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AmO4zR09_hDiixdspyInfqOKATu6?e=CRzEIX...