Windows 10: Intermittent BSOD's - DPC Watchdog Violation

Discus and support Intermittent BSOD's - DPC Watchdog Violation in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all, I am having problems with a PC in which it is intermittently BSOD'ing. Today it has BSOD twice within the space of a couple of hours, though... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ekeel, Aug 20, 2019.

1. ekeel Win User

Intermittent BSOD's - DPC Watchdog Violation

Hi all,

I am having problems with a PC in which it is intermittently BSOD'ing. Today it has BSOD twice within the space of a couple of hours, though sometimes it can go days. I have tried various graphic drivers as I have been bitten by them in the past. Though I am going to hold my hands up and say I am not entirely sure what the cause is. Hopefully one of you lot can help me with that. It is a fairly new system, probably just over a year old.

I would love to be more helpful with when the BSOD's happen but it seems random to me. Sometimes when the machine is doing graphic intensive stuff (such as rendering clips), today it was just Outlook, Word and Chrome open.

System Specs (as this isn't my machine):
    AMD Ryzen 5 CPU 3.9GHz
    16GB Generic DDR4 RAM
    250GB SSD
    2TB HDD
    1030 Graphics card
    OS is Win 10 Pro

If you want / need any more information I can easily hunt it down. I have attached the log collector zip.

Thank you very much

:)

ekeel, Aug 20, 2019

2. BSOD- DPC Watchdog violation

BSOD - DPC watchdog violation how to fix?

JamesJagow, Aug 20, 2019
  3. BSOD DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION

According to what I found from your minidump file, ndis.sys is caused this
    DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION BSOD error on your Windows computer.It's a
    NDIS 6.20 Wrapper Driver and installed onto your computer through Windows Update. As far as I know, you have installed new Windows updates lately.

You can uninstall those updates out of your computer, restart your PC and check again the result. Remember to do these steps in Safe Mode.

For more solutions to fix DPC watchdog violation BSOD error in case the above method doesn't work, check it out the following link below:

https://usefulpcguide.com/17082/dpc-watchdog-violation/

JokerKingLove, Aug 20, 2019
  4. Intermittent BSOD's - DPC Watchdog Violation

brandonwh64, Aug 20, 2019
Thema:

Intermittent BSOD's - DPC Watchdog Violation

1. Intermittent BSOD's - DPC Watchdog Violation - Similar Threads - Intermittent BSOD's DPC

2. DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION: Everytime I activate any form of internet connectivity on my laptop around 4 minutes from doing so (or the last crash) the computer crashes and displays an error message. It's usually the error above but sometimes it's different but that's rare. As such I can't connect to...
  3. DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION: Trying to fix this ! I've updated every driver I could manually and auto update. here is link to zip file with dump info: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlpIYJwJNFj7hhZs_jI1mReMzEGA?e=6UrqQn...
  4. DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION: I have every 1 or 2 days a BlueScreen... Here is what WhoCrashed says: Crash Dump Analysis -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Crash dumps are enabled on your computer. Crash dump directories: C:\WINDOWS C:\WINDOWS\Minidump...
  5. DPC Watchdog Violation

in Windows 10 Support
    DPC Watchdog Violation: I keep getting a DPC Watchdog Violation BSOD despite all of my drivers being up to date and my SSD being brand new. Is there anyone who can do event traces and full kernel dump analysis? Any help at all would be much appreciated. Here is the Speccy link and minidump files if...
  6. DPC watchdog violation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DPC watchdog violation: Hello Microsoft Community, I was watching a Netflix Show (You vs Wild) An interactive show. everytime I click on one of the two choices my Computer locks up and I get the DPC Watchdog Violation error. I wanted to see if anyone else has this same issue. I have a...
  7. DPC Watchdog Violation

DPC Watchdog Violation: after the headache of installing a new network adapter on the inside of my pc and getting its drivers to function properly I started my game (I host a server on mc for some friends) and my entire system crashes to blue screen saying DPC Watchdog violation. I'm clueless on how...
  8. Bsod dpc watchdog violation

Bsod dpc watchdog violation: Hi all, I have been having BSOD for around a week. It happens recently but it felt it it happens quicker when I am watching youtube. I tried reinstalling my graphics card driver but didn't seem to help. I have also tried updating my bios, still no use. I have no idea what...
  9. BSOD DPC Watchdog Violation

BSOD DPC Watchdog Violation: Attachment 132590 I've been getting this DPC Watchdog violation off and on since upgrading to Win 10 Pro. I was previously on Win10 Home, and found out via MS Support for a different issue that my previous Pro license entitled me to Win10 Pro. Since this issue started, I've...
  10. BSOD DPC Watchdog Violation

BSOD DPC Watchdog Violation: Hi guys, I hope you can help me. So i had a GTX 1070 that went out on me and while I getting the new one from EVGA I used my old GTX 760. I got the new one today and installed my 1070. I used DDU to make sure I didn't have any conflicting driver issues. Well while I was...