Windows 10: Intermittent freezing on Dell Inspiron 3580 with Windows 10 - Version 21H1

Discus and support Intermittent freezing on Dell Inspiron 3580 with Windows 10 - Version 21H1 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Good dayI am experiencing daily freezing of my laptop.After searching other threads, I have removed and replaced my Graphics Driver. This seemed to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AnthonyWilliamsSA, Mar 23, 2022.

1. Intermittent freezing on Dell Inspiron 3580 with Windows 10 - Version 21H1

Good dayI am experiencing daily freezing of my laptop.After searching other threads, I have removed and replaced my Graphics Driver. This seemed to give some relief, but the problem soon returned, and is now persistent once again. It seems to occur mainly when I am scrolling with my Genius NX 7005 wireless mouse.Would it help in any way to upgrade to Windows 11, or is the problem somewhere else, and thus not be solved by upgrading?Any suggestions would be welcomes.RegardsAnthony

:)

AnthonyWilliamsSA, Mar 23, 2022
  2. eischech Win User

suggestions for updating Dell Inspiron 580S from Windows 7 to Windows 10?

I'm trying to update a Dell Inspiron 580S desktop computer from Windows 7 (SP1 with latest updates) to Windows 10. I downloaded the Media Creation Tool; it ran ok until partway through installing Windows 10 when it stopped with the message "This PC can't
    be upgraded to Windows 10... No action is needed." Following the suggestions in a July 9 2019 post to this forum (https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ndows-10/81728203-c765-4a9e-a31f-99d07613710f) I tracked down
    Dell's list of computers compatible with current versions of Win10. The Inspiron 580S isn't on the list.

Any suggestions of how I might proceed from here (other than "buy a new computer")?

Thanks...

eischech, Mar 23, 2022
  3. dell inspiron 546

I have just downloaded Windows 10 to a Dell Inspiron 546 with a Dell 810 All in One printer. The previous OS was Windows 7. I had downloaded Windows 10 because the Windows invitation assured me all was well for the download.

Having made the download I discover I can not print. The printer is listed in settings. It used to be the default device.

Can you advise the steps I should take?

Thank you.

charles allis, Mar 23, 2022
  4. MOHara87 Win User

Intermittent freezing on Dell Inspiron 3580 with Windows 10 - Version 21H1

Dell Running Windows 10 Intermittently Freezing-Unfreezing

Hey all,

I’ve searched this forum & have spent endless hours on Google, but have yet to find anyone with this same problem.

I have a...

Dell Inspiron 5000 Series

System Model: Inspiron 5565

System Type: 64 bit

that is running...

Windows 10 Home

Version 10.0.18363 (Build 18363)

While using this laptop, the whole thing will freeze/lock-up - I’m unable to move the mouse, if I’m typing, the cursor will freeze, ads on pages will freeze...everything comes to a stop. About 45 seconds later, everything will unfreeze/unlock and I’m good
    to go again. But 15-45 minutes later, it happens again. This is a reoccurring issue. I’m a full-time online student & this is REALLY starting to drive me bonkers!

If it’s needed, I can try to post a list of what troubleshooting methods I’ve tried so far. I’ve tried so many things & most would be difficult for me to recall. Mostly on account of those methods being different things I found online & were not pulled from
    existing knowledge &/or skillset. But I can sure try to put together a list if it would help!

I’m hoping this is a familiar issue to someone out there. Any help or advice would be unmeasurably appreciated. My sanity is at stake here!

MOHara87, Mar 23, 2022
Thema:

Intermittent freezing on Dell Inspiron 3580 with Windows 10 - Version 21H1

1. Intermittent freezing on Dell Inspiron 3580 with Windows 10 - Version 21H1 - Similar Threads - Intermittent freezing Dell

2. I2C hid device error , dell Inspiron 3580 . how to solve this problem my touchpad is...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I2C hid device error , dell Inspiron 3580 . how to solve this problem my touchpad is...: I2C HID DEVICE ERROR AND HID COMPLIANT MOUSE KS MISSING .how to solve this problem I have tried many ways but not solved .my laptop is dell Inspiron 3580 i5 8th gen...
  3. When will the Windows 11 update be available for my Dell Laptop Inspiron 15 3580-9642?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When will the Windows 11 update be available for my Dell Laptop Inspiron 15 3580-9642?: When will the Windows 11 update be available for my Dell Laptop Inspiron 15 3580-9642? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-will-the-windows-11-update-be-available-for/d429cf28-355c-479a-8849-90c2a9dd25ae
  4. When will the Windows 11 update be available for my Dell Laptop Inspiron 15 3580-9642?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When will the Windows 11 update be available for my Dell Laptop Inspiron 15 3580-9642?: When will the Windows 11 update be available for my Dell Laptop Inspiron 15 3580-9642? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-will-the-windows-11-update-be-available-for/d429cf28-355c-479a-8849-90c2a9dd25ae
  5. Installing Windows 11 from a recovery USB on Dell Inspiron 3580

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing Windows 11 from a recovery USB on Dell Inspiron 3580: Hi, Background:Drive was showing signs of death. Machine had Win 11 installed and updated. I created a USB recovery drive as per MS instructions.I removed the old drive, and added a new SSD drive.Upon boot Windows Setup launches. I select language, time and currency, and...
  6. Installing Windows 11 from a recovery USB on Dell Inspiron 3580

Installing Windows 11 from a recovery USB on Dell Inspiron 3580: Hi, Background:Drive was showing signs of death. Machine had Win 11 installed and updated. I created a USB recovery drive as per MS instructions.I removed the old drive, and added a new SSD drive.Upon boot Windows Setup launches. I select language, time and currency, and...
  7. Intermittent freezing on Dell Inspiron 3580 with Windows 10 - Version 21H1

Intermittent freezing on Dell Inspiron 3580 with Windows 10 - Version 21H1: Good dayI am experiencing daily freezing of my laptop.After searching other threads, I have removed and replaced my Graphics Driver. This seemed to give some relief, but the problem soon returned, and is now persistent once again. It seems to occur mainly when I am scrolling...
  8. Intermittent freezing on Dell Inspiron 3580 with Windows 10 - Version 21H1

Intermittent freezing on Dell Inspiron 3580 with Windows 10 - Version 21H1: Good dayI am experiencing daily freezing of my laptop.After searching other threads, I have removed and replaced my Graphics Driver. This seemed to give some relief, but the problem soon returned, and is now persistent once again. It seems to occur mainly when I am scrolling...
  9. Dell Running Windows 10 Intermittently Freezing-Unfreezing

Dell Running Windows 10 Intermittently Freezing-Unfreezing: Hey all, I’ve searched this forum & have spent endless hours on Google, but have yet to find anyone with this same problem. I have a... Dell Inspiron 5000 Series System Model: Inspiron 5565 System Type: 64 bit that is running... Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.18363...
  10. Dell Inspiron ...periodic freezing

in Windows 10 Support
    Dell Inspiron ...periodic freezing: This laptop freezes often and Event Vwr isn't telling me anything. What is a good way to troubleshoot these freezes so that I can attempt a fix? Is there an app that can run in the background to monitor? I'm using Windows 10 with the latest updates. 76618