Windows 10: Intermittent lag spikes over Wi-Fi

Discus and support Intermittent lag spikes over Wi-Fi in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; HiUp until 3 days ago my connection over my Wi-Fi network was perfectly stable, but then started randomly experiencing severe latency spikes. I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Michael Kirk2, May 20, 2023.

1. Intermittent lag spikes over Wi-Fi

HiUp until 3 days ago my connection over my Wi-Fi network was perfectly stable, but then started randomly experiencing severe latency spikes. I tried contacting the Wi-Fi company's support but they weren't any help, are there any suggestions?I am running Windows 10 on a custom build PCMany thanks

:)

Michael Kirk2, May 20, 2023
Thema:

Intermittent lag spikes over Wi-Fi

1. Intermittent lag spikes over Wi-Fi - Similar Threads - Intermittent lag spikes

2. Wi-Fi constantly spiking then dropping to 0kbps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wi-Fi constantly spiking then dropping to 0kbps: I've been having issues with my internet suddenly spiking and then dropping to 0kbps after I switched network providers. Unifi to Digi. I'm in Malaysia I've been constantly disconnecting from online games like Master Duel and sometimes struggling to load websites.-THINGS TO...
  3. Wi-Fi constantly spiking then dropping to 0kbps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wi-Fi constantly spiking then dropping to 0kbps: I've been having issues with my internet suddenly spiking and then dropping to 0kbps after I switched network providers. Unifi to Digi. I'm in Malaysia I've been constantly disconnecting from online games like Master Duel and sometimes struggling to load websites.-THINGS TO...
  4. Intermittent lag spikes over Wi-Fi

Intermittent lag spikes over Wi-Fi: HiUp until 3 days ago my connection over my Wi-Fi network was perfectly stable, but then started randomly experiencing severe latency spikes. I tried contacting the Wi-Fi company's support but they weren't any help, are there any suggestions?I am running Windows 10 on a...
  5. Intermittent lag spikes over Wi-Fi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intermittent lag spikes over Wi-Fi: HiUp until 3 days ago my connection over my Wi-Fi network was perfectly stable, but then started randomly experiencing severe latency spikes. I tried contacting the Wi-Fi company's support but they weren't any help, are there any suggestions?I am running Windows 10 on a...
  6. Wi-Fi spikes every 10 seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-Fi spikes every 10 seconds: Just to clarify, I've tried so many things like closing background processes, messing with the DNS settings, trying to figure out what's using up so much data using the resource monitor, and uninstalling a bunch of things that might be causing the problem. I'm a bit confused...
  7. Wi-Fi spikes every 10 seconds

Wi-Fi spikes every 10 seconds: Just to clarify, I've tried so many things like closing background processes, messing with the DNS settings, trying to figure out what's using up so much data using the resource monitor, and uninstalling a bunch of things that might be causing the problem. I'm a bit confused...
  8. Wi-Fi spikes every 10 seconds

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Wi-Fi Spikes on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-Fi Spikes on Windows 10: I've noticed this problem once I moved and updated my computer to Windows 10. I purchased a new USB Wifi Adapter because I assumed it was my previous outdated USB Wifi Adapter. I'm finding I'm still getting spikes that jump from 20-30ms to high-high numbers and it's...
  10. Ping spikes Wi-Fi Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ping spikes Wi-Fi Windows 10: Hey guys ! I would like some help. I've found out some HUGE ping spikes, and I can't solve this. OneDrive is uninstalled, my Wifi drivers are up to date, I tried to disable the WLAN Autoconfig too but nothing works. Please, i'm desesperate. Ping test :...