Windows 10: Intermittent memory management bsod

Discus and support Intermittent memory management bsod in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Also occasionally irql not less or equal bsod. I have done sfc /scannow, chkdsk etc at various times incase it was something to do with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Zyrith1221, Jan 24, 2021.

1. Intermittent memory management bsod

Also occasionally irql not less or equal bsod. I have done sfc /scannow, chkdsk etc at various times incase it was something to do with the installation. Now I have freshly installed Windows and am still having issues, usually after playing a game not during, ever and then I get it on boot unless I leave the computer for a while before turning it back on.

I'm in the middle of memtest86 as I write this so if any logs or tests should be done to diagnose what's causing it please let me know and I will reply with results when I am able to get on and do it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Specs are...

Ryzen 5 3600 cpu

X570 phantom gaming mobo

16 gb ddr4 2133 ram

5700 xt 8gb gpu

250gb ssd for os install

750w power supply

Thanks again for any help

:)

Zyrith1221, Jan 24, 2021
  2. Argel Obm Win User

BSOD- memory management

Upon checking the dump file, the issue is being caused by ntoskrnl.exe. Ntoskrnl.exe is the one responsible for memory management that is why you're having the Memory Management error. We suggest that you follow the steps found in the link that we provided
    in our last reply to resolve the issue. Please take note that if you're overclocking your processor or video card, kindly reset their settings to default.

Let us know the outcome after performing the provided steps.

Argel Obm, Jan 24, 2021
  3. rodney174 Win User
    Intermittent BSOD memory managment

Hi all,

I have intermittent BSOD and it says memory management. I checked the previous posts and all the solutions didn't work for me. I just built a new system. I updated MB BIOS firmware and still having problem. Windows 7 updates are current. Help this is driving me crazy. All my components are new so I'm thinking it's firmware or driver issue but I can't pin point problem. I'm running the RAM in XMP mode and still having issue.

CPU: Intel I7 4790K
    Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 2
    Ram: 32Gb DDR3 Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400Mhz
    Hard Drive: 480Gb San Disk Ultra II SSD
    Video Card: Utilizing on board hdmi display port.

rodney174, Jan 24, 2021
  4. Intermittent memory management bsod

IRQ memory BSODS, device manager, memory range?

The only time I've seen that type of BSOD for myself is when I fried the PCI-e slots on my Striker 2 board... There wasn't anything that I could do, try and rma and go on.. I would suggest the steps that MilkyWay has said.. But, if you really don't know much about Bios's... I wouldn't play with Irq's... That can mess up everything on your board. USB, ethernet, ram, chip... But, that's just me on playing with irq's... To much of a hassle IMHO..

Cold Storm, Jan 24, 2021
Thema:

Intermittent memory management bsod

1. Intermittent memory management bsod - Similar Threads - Intermittent memory management

2. BSOD Memory Management

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Memory Management: Hello, I've been trying to fix this and everything I try doesn't work. I've tried the sfc scanner, reinstalling windows, and moving my ram into different slots and it still isn't working. My PC worked for almost 2 months before it happened. The first time it happened i was...
  3. Memory Management BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Memory Management BSOD: I have started getting a BSOD while doing regular tasks on my computer such as browsing the internet and using Atom to create html documents. I ran the Memory Diagnostics tool and the event viewer showed this: -<Event...
  4. BSOD Memory Management

BSOD Memory Management: I had a BSOD for the 2nd times today, at 2am and 21pm in Nov,18 2019 I did sfc scannow, the result is windows resource protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them. here are the minidump for the BSOD...
  5. Memory Management BSOD

Memory Management BSOD: I was playing a game and around 3 minutes into it, my PC crashed with a memory management BSOD. PC Build: W10 Home 64-bit i5 4670k @ 3.4GHz 16 GB Dual Channel DDR3 @ 666MHz (9-9-9-24) ASUS Z87 Pro MOBO 6GB 980ti Here's the minidump file:...
  6. BSOD Memory Management

BSOD Memory Management: About a month ago i bought a brand new computer. Spec available on my profile. RAM Memory has been running on XMP Profile since then. Since 3 last days i've got this problem (no problems before). When i type sfc /scannow in CMD, it says there are corrupt files it cannot...
  7. Memory management BSOD

Memory management BSOD: I just built a new PC from the ground up. I’ve been getting a BSOD memory managment error constantly. I’ve run sfc scannow, the windows memory check program, i’ve made sure ALL drivers are current. Through all of this i have noticed that this BSOD is happening when I am...
  8. BSOD Memory Managment

BSOD Memory Managment: Hello. I got bsod memory managment since 17.02.19 When I got bsod ? 1. When I close Chrome 2. When I start Counter Strike 3. When I choose restart (from start menu) My laptop (HP Power 15, i5, GTX 1050). What I doing ? 1. sfc /scannow - no problem 2. chkdsk /f - no...
  9. Intermittent BSOD memory managment

Intermittent BSOD memory managment: Hi all, I have intermittent BSOD and it says memory management. I checked the previous posts and all the solutions didn't work for me. I just built a new system. I updated MB BIOS firmware and still having problem. Windows 7 updates are current. Help this is driving me...
  10. Bsod - Memory Management

Bsod - Memory Management: Hi I just build a new pc and I keep getting memory Management bsod. My Mobo only supports 2133 and I bought a 2400mhz ddr4 ram(it was cheap). From the bios it does underclock the speed but I am getting this bsod.. Anything I can do before I change the ram to 2133mhz Also...