Windows 10: Intermittent problem sending email in Microsoft Office Professional 2013 Outlook

Discus and support Intermittent problem sending email in Microsoft Office Professional 2013 Outlook in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I travel I use my iPhone 10 personal hotspot to access the internet with my surface pro. This is fully functional for all actions relating to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GampaBG, Oct 24, 2019.

1. GampaBG Win User

Intermittent problem sending email in Microsoft Office Professional 2013 Outlook

When I travel I use my iPhone 10 personal hotspot to access the internet with my surface pro. This is fully functional for all actions relating to the internet including receiving emails, with the exception being that I am unable to send emails from outlook and just keep getting the pop-up message"Enter your server user name and password for the following server- smtp.gmail.com" . Although I tick the box in the pop-up to save the password in the password list it keeps popping up. The same thing happens on other wifi systems but outlook functions normally from my home wifi and some other wifi systems. I am able to send emails from the gmail platform. In the past the current setup functioned normally from my iPhone. This same problem arose for me some years ago using a bigpond.com account, at which time I set up my gmail account to overcome the problem. If worked seamlessly for many years and in recent times this issue has emerged although no changes to the set-up have been made.

:)

GampaBG, Oct 24, 2019
  2. EricPode Win User

Sending Emails in outlook express microsoft office professional 10 office

When sending emails using Microsoft Office Professional 2010 (Microsoft Outlook) , they are received at the other end with Unknown Unknown followed by our email address. This happens on any account we are sending from. How can we change this?

EricPode, Oct 24, 2019
  3. Kari Win User
    How to enable 'send as' in Outlook (Office 365 email)

Both. In OWA (web app) the users need to select Show from:

Intermittent problem sending email in Microsoft Office Professional 2013 Outlook [​IMG]

When doing this first time, the new allowed Send As email is not shown in the From drop down list. Users need to right click their usual Send As address and select Remove, then add the new Send As address manually:

Intermittent problem sending email in Microsoft Office Professional 2013 Outlook [​IMG]

After that the new address will be shown and can be selected from the drop down list.

In Outlook desktop app users need to manually remove their usual Send As address and add the new one, thereafter the new address will be shown in From drop down list.

4. Larnu Win User

Intermittent problem sending email in Microsoft Office Professional 2013 Outlook

Office 2013 Mail Merge sending no emails

I used to have no problems sending a Mail merge on Windows 7, however, trying to do one today on Windows 10, and it's simply not working.

I've done everything the same, using an excel document as the data source, and that works fine. When I select Finish & Merge -> Send Email Documents and then OK, Word makes it appear it worked (all the dynamic values change to those of the contacts as it cycles through sending each email), but that's it. Not one email is sent; nothing in my sent items and nothing shows that any of those contacts have been email on our exchange or email archive software.

I've seen that people suggest that Outlook is my default app (it is). Double checked the registry key as well Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Clients\Mail\(Default) has the value Microsoft Outlook.

I've literally done nothing different from when doing this on Windows 7; seems that the searches seem to suggest that it's a common problem as well, but everyone seems to say they had a problem and disappears from their support request (and most answer tell you to check the above registry key).

Larnu, Oct 24, 2019
Thema:

1. Intermittent problem sending email in Microsoft Office Professional 2013 Outlook - Similar Threads - Intermittent problem sending

2. Microsoft Outlook problem sending emails thorugh TelkomSA.Net

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Outlook problem sending emails thorugh TelkomSA.Net: My Outlook received emails BUT was not able to send emails,,,,Solution: Switch Off VPN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-outlook-problem-sending-emails-thorugh/d7e2697d-a487-4472-a553-ef37d6af6e58
  3. Microsoft Outlook problem sending emails thorugh TelkomSA.Net

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Outlook problem sending emails thorugh TelkomSA.Net: My Outlook received emails BUT was not able to send emails,,,,Solution: Switch Off VPN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-outlook-problem-sending-emails-thorugh/d7e2697d-a487-4472-a553-ef37d6af6e58
  4. Microsoft Office _ Outlook 2013 crushing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Office _ Outlook 2013 crushing: I have Predator AG3610-UR10P with Windows 8.1 and Microsoft Office 2013. Just today my Outlook crushing and it does not stay open. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-office-outlook-2013-crushing/2b37283c-10f2-487c-9d57-4969c056e1d9
  5. Microsoft Office _ Outlook 2013 crushing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Office _ Outlook 2013 crushing: I have Predator AG3610-UR10P with Windows 8.1 and Microsoft Office 2013. Just today my Outlook crushing and it does not stay open. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-office-outlook-2013-crushing/2b37283c-10f2-487c-9d57-4969c056e1d9
  6. Microsoft office professional plus 2013 configures error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft office professional plus 2013 configures error: How to fix the pop up when open Microsoft word 2013 professional plus "please wait wile windows configures Microsoft professional plus 2013"...
  7. Microsoft office professional plus 2013

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft office professional plus 2013: Please help.[ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-office-professional-plus-2013/d97ff0d0-fe4f-4a92-b520-65fddb12b72b"
  8. Sending Emails in outlook express microsoft office professional 10 office

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sending Emails in outlook express microsoft office professional 10 office: When sending emails using Microsoft Office Professional 2010 (Microsoft Outlook) , they are received at the other end with Unknown Unknown followed by our email address. This happens on any account we are sending from. How can we change this?...
  9. Outlook 2013 can't send email, can receive/reply

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2013 can't send email, can receive/reply: I wanted to start to using outlook 2013 for some email with the idea of possibly transitioning to it as my day to day email, rather than my Yahoo web mail account from my ISP. I have MS Office 2013 Pro Plus through my employer, it was a very good deal at the time, only $10, I...
  10. Outlook professional 2013 problem

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook professional 2013 problem: Downloaded Win 10 with no problem. I do have one major problem however. MS Word and MS Excel open and work fine. Problem is with Outlook when it is opened it immediately starts to configure files for Office. When done it says to reboot computer to finish. When you do and open...