Windows 10: Intermittent Request Timed Out

Discus and support Intermittent Request Timed Out in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi,I am encountering this reply when I ping my host of the remote desktop that I use for work but when I ping google.com, I am not receiving Request... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Shainaluv, Feb 8, 2022.

1. Shainaluv Win User

Intermittent Request Timed Out

Hi,I am encountering this reply when I ping my host of the remote desktop that I use for work but when I ping google.com, I am not receiving Request Timed Out reply. May you please explain what are the possible cause and how to fix this. Hope you can help me resolve my concern. Thank you

:)

Shainaluv, Feb 8, 2022
  2. akobitoma Win User

Intermittent DNS Request Timed Out

Hi all

As the title suggest, I'm having an issue where sometimes, performing nslookup will result in DNS request timed out.

Intermittent Request Timed Out [​IMG]

If I ping the IP directly, I can get replies, so network connectivity shouldn't be an issue.
    If I ping the URL, then it takes about 5 seconds until it shows the replies.

Any idea what might be happening to my machine?

Thank you in advance.

akobitoma, Feb 8, 2022
  3. EdTittel Win User
    a request for device descriptor request failed

Maybe it's time to step back from the current efforts, and start over. I suggest you read over this excellent tutorial and try all of its steps: [Solved] Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) for Windows 10 - Driver Easy. The one that may provide you with some easy relief is the one where you uninstall the device whose descriptor is failing, reboot, and see what happens when device enumeration recurs during boot-up. If you're lucky, it will fix itself.
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Feb 8, 2022
  4. akobitoma Win User

Intermittent DNS Request Timed Out

Hi, thanks for your reply

I stumbled upon that post due in my troubleshooting attempt, but as I said previously, this issue also happens even if I use the default DNS server, which is my router IP (in this case, it's 192.168.30.1)

Intermittent Request Timed Out [​IMG]

I'm not entirely sure why despite being able to ping google.com, I can't get any nslookup answer.

Thank you.

akobitoma, Feb 8, 2022
Thema:

1. Intermittent Request Timed Out - Similar Threads - Intermittent Request Timed

2. Request time out error.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Request time out error.: Every time I check websites it gives me the error saying request time out. I don't have any errors using different device. I remember that I did a system restore with my computer and I already have it worked now. I tried resetting router or even plugging and unplugging the...
  3. Request timed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Request timed out: Each website I visited I got this error message but when I browse using different device it works fine without problem. I remember I made a system restore on the device but couple of days ago I was able to use the computer properly. I have LAN connection. I tried to...
  4. Request timed out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Request timed out: Each website I visited I got this error message but when I browse using different device it works fine without problem. I remember I made a system restore on the device but couple of days ago I was able to use the computer properly. I have LAN connection. I tried to...
  5. Request timed out

6. Intermittent Request Timed Out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intermittent Request Timed Out: Hi,I am encountering this reply when I ping my host of the remote desktop that I use for work but when I ping google.com, I am not receiving Request Timed Out reply. May you please explain what are the possible cause and how to fix this. Hope you can help me resolve my...
  7. Intermittent Request Timed Out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intermittent Request Timed Out: Hi,I am encountering this reply when I ping my host of the remote desktop that I use for work but when I ping google.com, I am not receiving Request Timed Out reply. May you please explain what are the possible cause and how to fix this. Hope you can help me resolve my...
  8. Frequent "Request timed out"

Frequent "Request timed out": I have been gettting this problem for the past 4 days. Getting frequent "Request timed out" when pinging Google. Anyone know how to fix this? This causes me to lag in some games due to ping spiking. [ATTACH]...
  9. Network gremlin - intermittent request time outs in ping sequences and periodic internet...

Network gremlin - intermittent request time outs in ping sequences and periodic internet...: Hi folks, I have a farm, and we use a bunch of computers, funnily enough. We've been having an internet problem for the last few months where things will be fine for a while. Then the internet will get really spotty, going out for short and long chunks of time and then...
  10. Request timed out

Request timed out: Hi, please help when i'm using any wifi, it's not stable at all and when i ping with CMD ( ping riot.de -t ) i get requested timed out each 4 secs continiously (riot.de is a League of legends game server, it works perfectly almost at anytime) same issue with google.com or...