Windows 10: Intermittent "Service abend" BSOD

Discus and support Intermittent "Service abend" BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Recovery from this BSOD requires POWER OFF/ON. It records logging information of which are in closed. I have 2 systems, a Desktop & this Laptop. Their... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by storageman, Aug 2, 2019.

1. Intermittent "Service abend" BSOD

Recovery from this BSOD requires POWER OFF/ON. It records logging information of which are in closed.

I have 2 systems, a Desktop & this Laptop. Their features are defined in my current system specifications on this forum. This problem only happens on the Laptop. The laptop is a partial mirror of the the Desktop and used only as a backup to the it.

This has been happening since installing Window 1903 (and under all CU's since its inception). The BSOD happens while running Aomei Backupper (in batch mode). The BSOD occurred under Aomei 4.6 1 and again after upgrading to Aomei 5.0. To me its not application related. The step is performing an incremental backup (But I have seen it happen once during a full backup). Some times after reboot, I can run the batch file again and it may or may not fail. On subsequent runs running Aomei interactively, never do fail. Don't really know if that info is worth anything ?

Please note that I had tried to run the V2 collector, but it fails on this machine. I included a screen shot with the open PS2 window informational messages.

DM collector worked OK and the files are attached.

Hope you guys can help me here. If you need more info, don't hesitate to post.

Thanks Roger the

:)

storageman, Aug 2, 2019
  2. Betsy_860 Win User

GWXUX Keeps abending

I have 2 Windows 7 machines, a DELL desktop and a HP laptop. I reserved my copy of Windows 10 on each one on Sept. 23rd.

• I've received word that my download is available for the Dell and am awaiting a good time to install.
    • The HP still says the "We are validating Windows 10 for your machine" or words to that effect. On the HP laptop something called GWXUX keeps abending ever since I reserved Windows 10. I close the program per the pop-up box.
      • How do I fix this?
      • Is this what is causing the delay on the Windows 10 availability on this machine?
    Thank you.

Betsy_860, Aug 2, 2019
  3. HAT
    hat Win User
    Intermittent BSOD

I've been getting these intermittent BSOD's and I don't know why. I've been running the same settings that have proved stable through rigorous months of F@H/WCG and stability tests. My memory should be stable, I've tested it with Memtest86+ (the bootable ISO version). My CPU should be stable, I've tested it with 6 hours of OCCT Linpack. My GPU should be stable, it's ran F@H flawlessly for about 2 months now, and it's passed testing with Furmark and the OCCT GPU test.

I've undervolted my processor to 1.30v from 1.325v stock... I have put it back to stock voltage. We'll see how it goes.

4. KTR
    ktr Win User

Intermittent "Service abend" BSOD

Installing XP : IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Boot in step-by-step confirmation mode, and see what service or drive is causing the bsod.

Thema:

Intermittent "Service abend" BSOD

1. Intermittent "Service abend" BSOD - Similar Threads - Intermittent Service abend

2. Intermittent BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Intermittent BSOD: Hi, I've been getting bluescreen IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Windows 10 error, sometimes APC_INDEX_MISMATCHminidumps here https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmO4zR09_hDiixkrgGAonWXpQSLD?e=2tOQ1vAny help would be great! Thanks!...
  3. Intermittent BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intermittent BSOD: Hi, I've been getting bluescreen IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Windows 10 error, sometimes APC_INDEX_MISMATCHminidumps here https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmO4zR09_hDiixkrgGAonWXpQSLD?e=2tOQ1vAny help would be great! Thanks!...
  4. Intermittent BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intermittent BSOD: I've been getting intermittent BSOD for quite a while now. This happens about 1-2 times per week. Here's the minidump linkhttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AmO4zR09_hDiixdspyInfqOKATu6?e=CRzEIX...
  5. Intermittent BSOD

Intermittent BSOD: CPU Specs:CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core ProcessorGPU - AMD Radeon RX 5700 XTMem - new 32 GB corsair sticksHard Drive: new 1 TB m.2 SSDCrash Dumps: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eN__CYfiHZC4hO1kISi_KWnRLiMYBqNn/view?usp=sharinglet me know if anyone is able to find out what...
  6. Intermittent BSOD's

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intermittent BSOD's: BSOD'sI am constantly getting BSOD's and am at my wits end. Looking up the stopcodes and the reasoning behind them are no help. Below is the zipped file of my latest minidumps, msinfo and speccy. I was going to zip up the memory dump but my system crashed before it could even...
  7. Intermittent BSOD's

Intermittent BSOD's: BSOD'sI am constantly getting BSOD's and am at my wits end. Looking up the stopcodes and the reasoning behind them are no help. Below is the zipped file of my latest minidumps, msinfo and speccy. I was going to zip up the memory dump but my system crashed before it could even...
  8. Intermittent BSOD's

9. receiving abend

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    receiving abend: I am running Windows 10 and received an update last night as I was shutting down for the night. Now, when I try and run my old Sid Meier's Railroads! game I am receiving an abend. Not sure what was changed that is impacting this game, but please undo whatever was changed....
  10. Intermittent BSOD

Intermittent BSOD: Ive been having some issues with crashing after leaving my computer sitting for a short amount of time. If im actively using it, it very rarely crashes. Bluescreenviewer says its ntoskrnl but I've learned that thats not true. Everything in my system has been reset and drivers...