Windows 10: Intermittent sound from headphones, constant static noise, HELP D:

Discus and support Intermittent sound from headphones, constant static noise, HELP D: in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey guys I have Realtek Audio HD driver for sound installed on windows 10. For about a week, my laptop ran with no problems. However, last night... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Thrombre, Dec 7, 2015.

1. Thrombre Win User

Intermittent sound from headphones, constant static noise, HELP D:

Hey guys

I have Realtek Audio HD driver for sound installed on windows 10. For about a week, my laptop ran with no problems. However, last night there was no sound output into my headphones. I unplugged my headphones, plugged them in again. Still no sound.

I tried my headphones on different computers and phones and sound worked normally. I then tried a different pair of headphones on my laptop and no sound was coming out. The speaker is still functioning normally.

I have since restarted my laptop multiple times, and each time I restart a message saying that "You have changed your settings in BIOS setup. Would you like to restart your computer to apply these changes?"pops up.

Sometimes, my headphones somehow come to life, and sound is able to be played. However, when this occurs there is a lot of background static noise, although the sound quality itself is very good.

Could anyone help me out? :S

Thanks!

:)

Thrombre, Dec 7, 2015

2. Problem with sound, when headphones are connected on Windows 10

Old title: Windows 10 Sound Problem

I am using Windows 10 I have upgraded recently and when my headphones are plugged in I am hearing constant sound. The best way to describe the sound is it sounds like wind noise.

Navdeep SinghNZ, Dec 7, 2015
  3. Chi110ut Win User
    Lumia 950 static white noise and click - Multiple Apps causing

Lumia 950 only a week old. I have noticed that there is static / white noise and sometimes a pop / click from the rear speak whenever an app is open or even if the app is minimised. This happens on the Camera app, WhatsApp, Groove and many others. In WhatsApp
    the static / white noise is constant while the app is open! anyone else experiencing this?

Chi110ut, Dec 7, 2015
  4. Thrombre Win User

Okay now the sound does not work at all for both headphones and speakers. I haven't changed any settings or restarted my computer :S

Thrombre, Dec 7, 2015
Thema:

1. Intermittent sound from headphones, constant static noise, HELP D: - Similar Threads - Intermittent sound headphones

2. Static Noise in Headphones Even when I disable their sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Static Noise in Headphones Even when I disable their sound: Hello, I just bought a new computer and i hear a static noise in one side of my heaphones. I updated the drivers, I disabled all other sound devices other than my headphones, but ONLY when I play a youtube video or something else I hear a noise in my ear. Even if I disable...
  3. Static Noise in Headphones Even when I disable their sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Static Noise in Headphones Even when I disable their sound: Hello, I just bought a new computer and i hear a static noise in one side of my heaphones. I updated the drivers, I disabled all other sound devices other than my headphones, but ONLY when I play a youtube video or something else I hear a noise in my ear. Even if I disable...
  4. Static Noise in Headphones Even when I disable their sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Constant static noises ONLY in Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant static noises ONLY in Windows: I am running windows 10 with two different audio devices and drivers. I have the default Microsoft Realtek Audio driver as well as a separate Sound Blaster Z series audio card plugged into my speakers. No matter which audio jack I use on my windows computer, there is always a...
  6. Constant static noises ONLY in Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant static noises ONLY in Windows: I am running windows 10 with two different audio devices and drivers. I have the default Microsoft Realtek Audio driver as well as a separate Sound Blaster Z series audio card plugged into my speakers. No matter which audio jack I use on my windows computer, there is always a...
  7. Constant static noises ONLY in Windows

8. Loud Static noise from headphone jack

Loud Static noise from headphone jack: Starting very suddenly, I have a weird issue with my laptop. I was listening to audio on headphones plugged into the headphone jack when suddenly, very loud static noise started playing over the actual audio. After about 30 seconds of that Windows even crashed saying...
  9. White noise/static from headphones and speakers

White noise/static from headphones and speakers: I'm using Lenovo 80VF, but whenever I plug in my headphones and try to play music or videos I can hear an annoying, faint hissing sounds that seems like static in the background. I've tried using different headphones, but the same things keeps happening. It doesn't make any...
  10. White noise/static from all headphones in laptop

White noise/static from all headphones in laptop: Yesterday my headphone started making this loud white noise/static sound while plugged into my ASUS laptop. I tried changing headphones and the noise still persists, but when unplugged the speakers sound fine. None of the enhancements are on, the mic is turned off, and I've...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. intermetent white noise computer headphones