Windows 10: Intermittent store_data_structure_corruption bsods every ~2 days

Discus and support Intermittent store_data_structure_corruption bsods every ~2 days in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a Thinkpad X1 yoga model 20JE. I have had multiple BSOD errors that occur seemingly during regular use. They occur approximately every 2 days... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by cheechthecheech, Mar 2, 2018.

1. Intermittent store_data_structure_corruption bsods every ~2 days

I have a Thinkpad X1 yoga model 20JE. I have had multiple BSOD errors that occur seemingly during regular use. They occur approximately every 2 days with the error usually being STORE_DATA_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION, but a couple of times it has been IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT. The BSODs seem to occur more frequently when streaming 1440p/4k video on youtube, and when connected to be TB15 thunderbolt 3 dock, however it has happened with MS office open on battery power with no connected peripherals.

My computer is always up to date with windows, and I have regular driver updates through the manufacturer's system update tool.

I have performed the main troubleshooting steps listed here bar turning on fast-startup: https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/...-screen-errors

I have also performing a offline WinDef scan, SFC, DISM, chkdsk on boot drive, memory test (in Lenovo diagnostic several times + memtest64 overnight outside of windows, all with no errors or irregularities. I have also performed an in-place upgrade and a power cycle as advised by Microsoft Windows support chat agents.

I've used dump file viewers and they all lists ntoskrnl.exe but I cannot get any information as to what drivers are the root of these crashes.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! I have an inkling that it is a very intermittent memory fault that hasn't been picked up by my memory diagnostic tests.

X1Y2NJ-Sat_03_03_2018_151203_27.zip

:)

cheechthecheech, Mar 2, 2018
  2. ZacOng Win User

STORE_DATA_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION BSOD

I have detected the problem using Memtest86, it was caused by a faulty ram, no more bluescreen after reinstallation of ram.

ZacOng, Mar 2, 2018
  3. Rose Ter Win User
    STORE_DATA_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION BSOD

Hi Zac,

This can be caused by poorly written device drivers or malfunctioning hardware, such as faulty memory, power supply issues, overheating of components, or hardware running beyond its specification limits. We would recommend
    that you check out this
    link
    . This will provide you troubleshooting steps when you’re having blue screen error on your device.

Feel free to contact us if you have further inquiries.

Rose Ter, Mar 2, 2018
  4. philc43 Win User

Intermittent store_data_structure_corruption bsods every ~2 days

Hello and welcome to the BSOD section of TenForums *Smile

The crash dump does not help very much but I did detect a lot of errors associated with your wireless adapter in the error logs. For troubleshooting can you operate with a wired connection and see if the problems go away?

Code: 2018-03-01T19:17:39.386 The network interface "Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265" has begun resetting. There will be a momentary disruption in network connectivity while the hardware resets. Reason: The network driver requested that it be reset. This network interface has reset 3 time(s) since it was last initialized. 2018-03-01T19:17:44.409 Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265 : The network adapter has returned an invalid value to the driver. 2018-03-01T19:17:44.410 Miniport Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265, {DFF7DEAF-C506-42D2-8074-717A2E256F7D}, had event Fatal error: The miniport has detected an internal error 2018-03-02T12:11:23.208 Miniport Sierra Wireless EM7430 Qualcomm Snapdragon X7 LTE-A, {8A436783-7673-4ACE-A340-1676CC3A8C70}, had event Fatal error: The miniport has detected an internal error 2018-03-02T16:39:26.353 Miniport Sierra Wireless EM7430 Qualcomm Snapdragon X7 LTE-A, {8A436783-7673-4ACE-A340-1676CC3A8C70}, had event Fatal error: The miniport has detected an internal error 2018-03-02T18:12:15.628 Miniport Sierra Wireless EM7430 Qualcomm Snapdragon X7 LTE-A, {8A436783-7673-4ACE-A340-1676CC3A8C70}, had event Fatal error: The miniport has detected an internal error 2018-03-03T00:55:41.479 Miniport Sierra Wireless EM7430 Qualcomm Snapdragon X7 LTE-A, {8A436783-7673-4ACE-A340-1676CC3A8C70}, had event Fatal error: The miniport has detected an internal error 2018-03-03T11:59:58.483 Miniport Sierra Wireless EM7430 Qualcomm Snapdragon X7 LTE-A, {8A436783-7673-4ACE-A340-1676CC3A8C70}, had event Fatal error: The miniport has detected an internal error[/quote]

philc43, Mar 2, 2018
Thema:

Intermittent store_data_structure_corruption bsods every ~2 days

1. Intermittent store_data_structure_corruption bsods every ~2 days - Similar Threads - Intermittent store_data_structure_corruption bsods

2. BSOD twice in a day, occurring intermittently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD twice in a day, occurring intermittently: I had 2 BSODs today and 1 five days ago. All say "Critical Process Died". All have occurred when I was using Chrome to watch Twitch. I have shared the Minidump files....
  3. BSoDs every 1-2 days

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSoDs every 1-2 days: I get BSoDs every 1-2 days saying IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION, APC_INDEX_MISMATCH, and KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE just now and they all happened randomly. I didn't do anything before the BSoDs started happening, I've tried reinstalling...
  4. BSoD every 1-2 days

BSoD every 1-2 days: I get BSoDs every 1-2 days while using my computer, it restarts and boots back immediately but it's getting annoying, minidump files and msinfo: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AumN4IeuuOd9gy10p9mAVwwN1u7n?e=YEoMCf I didn't make any changes before and after the BSoDs started, i'm not...
  5. BSoD every 1-2 days.

BSoD every 1-2 days.: Hi, I've been getting lots of BSoDs recently. System was also stuttering a lot - audio and video drops. The stuttering problem seemed to have been caused by my joystick - a faulty connection I think. I've unplugged that and thought all was well until another BSoD this...
  6. BSOD Every Day

BSOD Every Day: I've been getting blue screen of death errors every day for months and it has only gotten worse. I am at the point where I'm getting blue screens at least 10-20 times a day. It is never the same error twice in a row but here are the usual suspects: CRITICAL SERVICE FAILED...
  7. BSOD Every Day

BSOD Every Day: Hello, I am getting daily BSODs and computer freezes. Attached is my V2 Collector Log. I am using Windows 10. Please let me know if you need any other information. Thank you for your help! 161097
  8. BSOD every day.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD every day.: For the last 3 weeks or so i've been getting this BSOD every day, "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" coming from "netwbw02.sys" driver at seemingly random hours, i have tried everything i can, ran every clean and repair command, updated every driver i could, checked windows...
  9. STORE_DATA_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION

STORE_DATA_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION: Всем доброго времени суток, у меня такая проблема, сегодня уже второй раз во время игры, выходит синий к экран с надписью ваш пк будет перезагружен и т.д Ошибка: STORE_DATA_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION Что делать, какая причина, кто сталкивался, прошу помочь!!! Помогите...
  10. Diagnosing frequent (every 1/2 days) BSODs

Diagnosing frequent (every 1/2 days) BSODs: Hi Microsoft Support, I'm trying to diagnose some BSODs on my own PC and I'm struggling to figure out what a root cause of this is. These crashes started happening after a few weeks ago. My PC has been fine before that for about 2 years. I have had a number of different...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what is windows store_data_structure_corruption message

2. store data structure corruption windows 10

3. store data structure corruption blue screen

4. store_data_structure_corruption