Windows 10: Intermittent WiFi Connection, Win 10 Pro on Bootcamp

Discus and support Intermittent WiFi Connection, Win 10 Pro on Bootcamp in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello. This seems like a never ending issue which unfortunately involves two operating systems. After months of stability the wifi on my Bootcamp... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Farzad_K, Mar 31, 2019.

1. Farzad_K Win User

Intermittent WiFi Connection, Win 10 Pro on Bootcamp

Hello.

This seems like a never ending issue which unfortunately involves two operating systems.

After months of stability the wifi on my Bootcamp suddenly becomes unstable and the connection is lost almost every 2-minutes. I have done all I could with the driver. I have even deleted the driver and reloaded the bootcamp driver setup and when it finishes I am still left with the same dysfunctioning wifi driver.

I am at a point that I want to locate the driver on my system and manually delete it and then manually place a new driver in that location. Where do I find that driver?

Intermittent WiFi Connection, Win 10 Pro on Bootcamp 4ed985dd-cc65-4a73-b950-8ee2201521bc?upload=true.png

Thanks

:)

Farzad_K, Mar 31, 2019
  2. Ivan_Lai Win User

Parallels 11 to Bootcamp Win 10 activation

Installed a licensed copy of Win 7 pro 64 bit under Parallels 11 at my new MacBook. Upgrade to Win 10 64 bit Pro with no problem with activation. Found out that 1 of my USB Token is not function properly and decided to switch to Bootcamp as both tech at
    Microsoft and Parallels unable to resolve the issue.

Created a bootable Win 10 USB and proceed with Bootcamp installation (Unable to use Win 7 as the latest MacBook Bootcamp require Win 8 and above). Installed Win 10 without entering product key and after installation it did detect my product key for Win 10
    from previous installation under Parallels 11. My USB Token now function correctly. However, under Bootcamp my Win 10 is not activated even though it detected my product key.

Intermittent WiFi Connection, Win 10 Pro on Bootcamp 21ba6e4f-652b-4b86-9426-d7e4ca946311.jpg

Called Microsoft and they suggest me to get a new copy of Win 10. That is not helpful at all. Unable to install Win 7 under Bootcamp to re-upgrade again. Is there any other way to resolve this?

Ivan_Lai, Mar 31, 2019
  3. Michke Win User
    Windows 10 bootcamp macbook pro wifi stops working after sleep/hibernate

I just upgraded my MacBook pro from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. I am running bootcamp (no fusion). After upgrading, I downloaded and installed the latest bootcamp drivers. This immediately fixed a problem I had with my Bluetooth driver, but I am currently
    having a problem with my network Wifi driver. My laptop works fine until it sleeps or hibernates. After waking it, I cannot use the Wifi adapter. When attempting to connect to a network, it shows limited data and has no internet access.

I tried disabling/enabling the adapter with no luck. I uninstalled/reinstalled the Broadcom driver with no luck. I have hyper-v installed, but removed all bridged connections. IP config shows no connection.

The only way to fix the problem is to reboot. Any suggestions?

Michke, Mar 31, 2019
  4. Intermittent WiFi Connection, Win 10 Pro on Bootcamp

Remote Desktop Connectivity Intermittent - Win 10 Pro to Win 10 Pro

Hi,

An outdated or incompatible network adapter driver can cause connection issues. Let's troubleshoot this by running the Network Troubleshooter. This troubleshooter can help us to identify the cause of the issue and fix it at the same time.

To run the troubleshooter:

• First, in the search box on the taskbar, type Network troubleshooter.
    • Then, select Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    • Lastly, follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if that fixes the issue.

If the issue still persists, we suggest the following:

Download and run the easy fix solution:
    Find and fix problems with wireless and other network adapters.

Update the network adapter driver.

To do this:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Device Manager, and then select
      Device Manager from the list of results.
    • In Device Manager, select Network adapters, then click network adapter name.
    • Press and hold (or right-click) the network adapter, and then select
      Update driver
    • Select Search automatically for updated driver software. Follow the steps, then select
      Close.
    • After installing the updated driver, select Start, then click
      Power.
    • Select Restart if you're asked to restart, and see if that fixes the connection issue.
    If Windows can’t find a new driver for your network adapter, visit the PC manufacturer’s website and download the latest network adapter driver from there.

For more troubleshooting steps, please visit these article: Fix network connection issues in Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Marvelos Reg, Mar 31, 2019
Thema:

Intermittent WiFi Connection, Win 10 Pro on Bootcamp

1. Intermittent WiFi Connection, Win 10 Pro on Bootcamp - Similar Threads - Intermittent WiFi Connection

2. Intermittent wifi connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intermittent wifi connection: Ever since windows 11 was downloaded on my laptop it has had intermittent wifi connection issues. It runs fine connected for several minutes but after a while it acts as though there is no wifi connection even though it shows that it has connection. The router isn’t the...
  3. Intermittent wifi connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intermittent wifi connection: Ever since windows 11 was downloaded on my laptop it has had intermittent wifi connection issues. It runs fine connected for several minutes but after a while it acts as though there is no wifi connection even though it shows that it has connection. The router isn’t the...
  4. Wifi connectivity intermittent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi connectivity intermittent: Hi, we have end devices running on windows with Intel Dual Band Wireless AC 8265.It has been sometime after identifying this intermittent connectivity issue when the Laptop is plug into power supply.Anyone has similar issue when the device was plug into power supply and get's...
  5. Wifi connectivity intermittent

Wifi connectivity intermittent: Hi, we have end devices running on windows with Intel Dual Band Wireless AC 8265.It has been sometime after identifying this intermittent connectivity issue when the Laptop is plug into power supply.Anyone has similar issue when the device was plug into power supply and get's...
  6. BootCamp can't Connect to Home WiFi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    BootCamp can't Connect to Home WiFi: I installed Windows 10 on my Mac via bootcamp about 3 days ago and I was trying to use WIndows on my Mac, but when I tried to connect to the internet, the message, 'Error can't connect to internet'. I tried connecting my device into my Hotspot and it worked. I have tried...
  7. BootCamp can't Connect to Home WiFi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BootCamp can't Connect to Home WiFi: I installed Windows 10 on my Mac via bootcamp about 3 days ago and I was trying to use WIndows on my Mac, but when I tried to connect to the internet, the message, 'Error can't connect to internet'. I tried connecting my device into my Hotspot and it worked. I have tried...
  8. BootCamp can't Connect to Home WiFi

9. Intermittent wifi connection with Surface Pro

Intermittent wifi connection with Surface Pro: I have had a surface pro for several years and about 3 months ago it started having trouble connecting to wifi. It is intermittent, usually struggling to connect but once I eventually connect can take anything from a minute to 30 minutes as long as I am using it, it is...
  10. Bootcamp WiFi Intermittent since last update to Win10

Bootcamp WiFi Intermittent since last update to Win10: Hello. I am not sure why the WiFi is now intermittent after the last Windows 10 update. I have reverted the driver for it, reinstalled it, turned off power management on it and it is still not working. Thanks for any ideas. Farzad [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...