Windows 10: Intermittent WiFi disconnections

Discus and support Intermittent WiFi disconnections in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello There, I'm facing random and intermittent WiFi disconnections on my Windows 10. Suddenly it displays " globe" shape in the taskbar, then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by OssamaHammad, Aug 10, 2020.

1. Intermittent WiFi disconnections

Hello There,

I'm facing random and intermittent WiFi disconnections on my Windows 10.

Suddenly it displays " globe" shape in the taskbar, then reconnects later, or I have to turn off then turn on the WiFi to reconnect again.

My windows is updated, and the driver is updated aswell.

Thanks,

:)

OssamaHammad, Aug 10, 2020
  2. Anak Win User

my son laptiop wifi disconnect after 5 minutes

• If you have an identical laptop try comparing the wifi and security settings of the one that does not disconnect with the one that does. If you find any differences change the settings of the one that does not work to the one that does.
    @Samuria : If you have any suggestions please reply.

3. nava Win User
    Wifi intermittently disconnects, i turn it off and on and it connects

dell xps 13 9703n8th gen cpu 16gb ram

i have tried your suggestion and i am still having problems. do you think my isp is throttling me? i have comcast and stream xfinity tv basicallty 247

4. thomaseg1 Win User

Intermittent WiFi disconnections

Wifi intermittently disconnects, i turn it off and on and it connects

Could you give make and model of computer and wifi and other specs?
    Quick check open device manager right click on your wifi (under networking)
    choose properties go to power management tab and un check
    allow computer to turn off this device to save power.

Intermittent WiFi disconnections [​IMG]

thomaseg1, Aug 10, 2020
Thema:

Intermittent WiFi disconnections

1. Intermittent WiFi disconnections - Similar Threads - Intermittent WiFi disconnections

2. intermittent internet disconnections

in Windows 10 Gaming
    intermittent internet disconnections: ive been having random internet disconnections for a while on my personal machine, ive tried restarting router and even reinstalling windows event viewer id 4042"suspect dns probe failed""active http probe failed"both occur randomly and i cant find any solutions online...
  3. intermittent internet disconnections

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    intermittent internet disconnections: ive been having random internet disconnections for a while on my personal machine, ive tried restarting router and even reinstalling windows event viewer id 4042"suspect dns probe failed""active http probe failed"both occur randomly and i cant find any solutions online...
  4. intermittent internet disconnections

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. All Peripherals Intermittently Disconnecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All Peripherals Intermittently Disconnecting: Hello Microsoft Team, I'm dealing with an issue running Windows 11 version 21H2 OS Build 22000.1455. I'm having issues with the system suddenly disconnecting all my peripherals mouse, keyboard, Bluetooth headset with USB dongle, etc. I noticed a windows error via the Event...
  6. Ethernet keeps intermittently disconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet keeps intermittently disconnecting: I am running Windows 11 Pro on a custom-built PC. I went for a break for a month, after which this issue has started occurring. On turning on the PC, the ethernet disconnects after 30 min or so, and then I unplug and plug back the cable, and it comes back for a min or so....
  7. Intermittent WiFi disconnections

Intermittent WiFi disconnections: Hello there,I am facing random and intermittent WiFi disconnections on my Windows 10.All of a sudden it shows a "globe" in the taskbar, then it reconnects later, or I have to turn the WiFi off then on to reconnect.My Windows is up to date and so is the driver.Thanks for any...
  8. Bluetooth disconnecting intermittently

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth disconnecting intermittently: Yesterday I updated my bluetooth drivers on my pc and ever since then, my computer has intermittently made the "device disconnect" sound every 5-30 minutes. I checked event viewer and every time I hear the sound, there appears a log that says: "Windows cannot store Bluetooth...
  9. Wifi intermittently disconnects, i turn it off and on and it connects

Wifi intermittently disconnects, i turn it off and on and it connects: wifi randomly disconnects. i disconnect, reconnect, and its fine. how do is top this from happening? thanks so much for your time and help 134278
  10. Wifi intermittently disconnects, i turn it off and on and it connects

in Windows 10 Support
    Wifi intermittently disconnects, i turn it off and on and it connects: wifi randomly disconnects. i disconnect, reconnect, and its fine. how do is top this from happening? thanks so much for your time and help 134278