Windows 10: Intermittent WiFi issues after the Windows 10 May 2019 update

Discus and support Intermittent WiFi issues after the Windows 10 May 2019 update in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello I have been running into wifi connectivity issues on my Windows 10 laptop, since around mid-May 2019. I believe some updates were installed then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Vikman17, May 28, 2019.

1. Vikman17 Win User

Intermittent WiFi issues after the Windows 10 May 2019 update

Hello

I have been running into wifi connectivity issues on my Windows 10 laptop, since around mid-May 2019. I believe some updates were installed then (automatically).
    Every few seconds, the laptop loses connectivity to the internet.
    Other devices on the same wifi network, work fine.
    Following some threads on the internet about outdated drivers, i tried to update my WLAN driver (RealTek 8821AE WLAN Driver).
    I have tried resetting my network. But none of this seems to fix the issue.
    I tried uninstalling the updates, but they seem to get installed again and one Security update cannot be uninstalled.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks
    Vikas

:)

Vikman17, May 28, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, May 28, 2019
  3. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, May 28, 2019
  4. Intermittent WiFi issues after the Windows 10 May 2019 update

Windows 10 intermittent WiFi issue

I'm experiencing similar issue with intermittent wifi connection loss...

On 2 separate laptops, one is a tablet.. My NuVision tablet with an Reltek adapter RTL8723BS Wireless 802.11, my HP Envy laptop with a Intel Dual band wireless AC 7265 adapter. Both these machines running windows 10 are experiencing intermittent wifi connection
    loss, that disconnecting and reconnecting to the internet fixes the issue. I have the same issue on both machines on other networks, I know its not my home network, and I don't have any issues with other computers (Macs, Windows 7 computers and windows 8 machines
    on the same network) I'm thinking this is a specific issue to windows 10. Its very frustrating because its intermittent... I've tried upgrading to the latest device driver software. I really like windows 10 and because these are touch devices didn't want to
    downgrade to windows 7 but I might have to if I can't resolve this issue.

Jeff

JeffTowarnicki, May 28, 2019
Thema:

Intermittent WiFi issues after the Windows 10 May 2019 update

1. Intermittent WiFi issues after the Windows 10 May 2019 update - Similar Threads - Intermittent WiFi issues

2. May 2019 Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Customization
    May 2019 Windows 10 Update: At start up, Tips for the update were on my screen. Where do I find them again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/may-2019-windows-10-update/0afc9357-6c27-4b57-8f34-ba392a3f47f9
  3. Windows 10 May update Wifi issues.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 May update Wifi issues.: Ive spent countless hours of search the web for a fix for the constant disconnects and since its after the 10 day period I can not revert back to the previous update I've tried everything from previous forum post and questions and not a single thing has work I've tried new...
  4. May 2019 update for windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    May 2019 update for windows 10: Hoping someone can help with this issue. I use a usb device for wifi. I don't have any other usb devices connected to my pc. I have tried numerous times to upgrade to the May update with no success. Keeps telling me "You can't install Windows on a USB flash drive using...
  5. Windows 10 May 2019 Update (1903) Issue

Windows 10 May 2019 Update (1903) Issue: Hey guys! I just have a short question to ask. I have not yet updated to 1903. I check for my updates and get the "Service for 1803 is about to end. Update to 1903." I click download and install now. It goes up to 100, then asks me to insert a drive. I do that and it...
  6. Windows Security after May 2019 update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Security after May 2019 update: I've noticed after the May 2019 update, I did not get any notifications from Windows Security and when I opened Windows Security, it just says "Security at a glance". I have tried services but it is set to automatic (delayed start). Is there a problem that caused this?...
  7. May 2019 update on windows 10

May 2019 update on windows 10: I did the may 2019 update: next day when I tried to sign on, windows does not recognize my password, opens as if I am a new Microsoft/windows account ( home screen with a window) and all folders/photos (and some apps) missing. I'm asked to set up new account because it says...
  8. Known issues with Windows 10 v1903 May 2019 Update

in Windows 10 News
    Known issues with Windows 10 v1903 May 2019 Update: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Microsoft has released Windows 10 v1903, and it comes with an array of new features and functionalities. Microsoft is currently rolling out the update to all the users; however, the rollout is slow. As part of its transparency, Windows comes [...] This post...
  9. Windows 10 May 2019 Update

Windows 10 May 2019 Update: [ATTACH]Hello, I am using Windows 10 and currently on version 1809 May 2019 update. While everyone else is on Version 1903 May 2019 update. Why am i still stuck on Windows 10 Version 1809 while other people are on Windows 10 Version 1903?...
  10. Regression after updating to May 2019 Update

Regression after updating to May 2019 Update: After upgrading to this update, it completely messed up my laptop. The texts don't appear in desktop apps or appear randomly (My PC Properties, Control Panel - guess the name, My PC), Chinese/Japanese characters are rendered as "squares". Have to use Edge like this because...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why is my wifi slow after windows update 2019

2. windows 10 intermittent wifi

3. intermittent issues after windows upgrade