Windows 10: Internal Camera not working, 2 errors?

Discus and support Internal Camera not working, 2 errors? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi guys! My laptop: Lenovo ideapad 710S-13IKB (U3E1) Operating sys: Windows 10 Home 64-bit Processor:i7-7500u Storage:476GB NVMe SAMSUNG MZVLV512... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Problematic123, Sep 8, 2019.

1. Internal Camera not working, 2 errors?

Hi guys!

My laptop: Lenovo ideapad 710S-13IKB (U3E1)
    Operating sys: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
    Processor:i7-7500u
    Storage:476GB NVMe SAMSUNG MZVLV512
    RAM: Samsung K4EBE304EB-EGCF 2x8GB

Quite a while ago my webcam stopped working and i didnt bother because i wouldnt use it at all. But recently i wanted to use it, when i opened Camera app it showed 2 errors flashing continuously.
    Video: Imgur: The magic of the Internet

I went online and tried to reinstall the camera drivers but it still doesn't work, tried going into Lenovo Vantage to make sure camera privacy mode isn't on. Still not working...
    Im currently using Mcafee Internet Security, but i'm not sure if it is interfering with the camera, i went into settings and cant find anything suggesting it is blocking access to camera.
    There is a light beside the camera flashing white light, so i doubt its a hardware issue.

I tried these few websites: Solved: Re: SOLVED!! Built-in Camera not working - Lenovo Community
    YouTube
    We can’t find your camera, Error code 0xA00F4244 (0xC00DABE0)
    Fixing We can't find your camera in Windows 10 - Driver Easy

:)

Problematic123, Sep 8, 2019

2. Constant BSOD in VR: Video Scheduler Internal Error

Did you create a restore point if so you can restore it from when your system is working fine if not you can follow this steps actually work for me..
    Solution 1. Reinstall the driver if you have A discrete GPU
    Solution 2. Install motherboard chipset if you have integrated GPU.
    How to fix Windows BSOD Video_scheduler_internal_error (Win 10 & 8.1) - Error Solutions

AudreyWalsh497kp, Sep 8, 2019
  3. I purchased a Lenovo Yoga3 and camera doesn't work

Hi Jane,

To assist you better, answer the below questions

• What is the exact error/message you get?
    • Which app are you using to access the camera?
    I suggest try you below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run the hardware device troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    If the issue persists then follow the below method.

Method 2:

I suggest you to update the Camera driver from the Device Manager and check if it works.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on Start button and click on Device Manager.
    • Select the Camera driver from the list.
    • Right click on the Camera driver and click on Update driver Software.
    Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further assistance, we will be glad to assist you

Ashwin V S, Sep 8, 2019
  4. Internal Camera not working, 2 errors?

camera not working

If you have the camera connected to the computer, I would suggest that you disconnect the camera and then try to open the Camera app.

If the camera app opens, follow the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + C” from your keyboard to open “Charms bar”.
    • Select “Settings” option.
    • Select “Permissions” option.
    • Turn on “Allow this app to access your: Webcam and Microphone” option.
    • Lose the app by pressing “Alt key + F4” from your keyboard.
    • Reopen the Camera app.
    • Connect your camera and then check how this app works.
    Goodluck!

Gina_on_the_thread, Sep 8, 2019
Thema:

Internal Camera not working, 2 errors?

1. Internal Camera not working, 2 errors? - Similar Threads - Internal Camera working

2. External and Internal Cameras Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External and Internal Cameras Not Working: Hello. I updated to Windows 11 last year and the integrated camera has not worked since then. I've done all the recommendations suggested online check for updated drivers, uninstalled/reinstalled camera driver. I tried the camera key on my laptop Lenovo. I even bought an...
  3. External and Internal Cameras Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    External and Internal Cameras Not Working: Hello. I updated to Windows 11 last year and the integrated camera has not worked since then. I've done all the recommendations suggested online check for updated drivers, uninstalled/reinstalled camera driver. I tried the camera key on my laptop Lenovo. I even bought an...
  4. Internal Camera not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Internal Camera not working: I've just received a new company laptop, and everything is done through microsoft teams via video links. For some reason my internal camera is not working and it can't be found when trouble shooting. Have tried resetting, and followed numerous links but nothing. Any ideas on...
  5. Internal Camera not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internal Camera not working: I've just received a new company laptop, and everything is done through microsoft teams via video links. For some reason my internal camera is not working and it can't be found when trouble shooting. Have tried resetting, and followed numerous links but nothing. Any ideas on...
  6. Internal Camera not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Both Internal and External cameras not working on my laptop

Both Internal and External cameras not working on my laptop: Hey guys, Strange behavior regarding my camera. When I open "Camera", I always get this error message: "Can't start your camera … error code: 0xA00F4246<ErrorRetryFailed> 0x8007000E". BUT - I can still use my camera in specific apps for a limited time e.g. Zoom meetings...
  8. internal camera not working integrated camera not in device manager

internal camera not working integrated camera not in device manager: My internal camera is no longer working on my ASUS F550 with Windows 10 64 bit In my device manager in the imaging tab the integrated camera is not listed; only my MX920 canon printer is listed Does that mean a driver is missing or a card is missing....
  9. Internal Camera not working, 2 errors?

Internal Camera not working, 2 errors?: Hi guys! My laptop: Lenovo ideapad 710S-13IKB (U3E1) Operating sys: Windows 10 Home 64-bit Processor:i7-7500u Storage:476GB NVMe SAMSUNG MZVLV512 RAM: Samsung K4EBE304EB-EGCF 2x8GB Quite a while ago my webcam stopped working and i didnt bother because i wouldnt use it at...
  10. Internal camera not working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Internal camera not working: Sound and Internal camera not working with facebook messenger following Windows upgrade 1803 January 2019 despite all settings set to Allow. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internal-camera-not-working/9a03a983-a480-49ee-b6b5-bff4508680b0"