Windows 10: Internal display of laptop HP Spectre x360 2-in-1 Laptop 16-f0xxx is not working when...

Discus and support Internal display of laptop HP Spectre x360 2-in-1 Laptop 16-f0xxx is not working when... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Internal display of laptop HP Spectre x360 2-in-1 Laptop 16-f0xxx with windows11 is not working in case of two situations.1. Closing laptop cover->... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Seungkyu Hong, May 15, 2022.

1. Internal display of laptop HP Spectre x360 2-in-1 Laptop 16-f0xxx is not working when...

Internal display of laptop HP Spectre x360 2-in-1 Laptop 16-f0xxx with windows11 is not working in case of two situations.1. Closing laptop cover-> When you close your laptop cover, internal display is turned off. That makes sense. However, when you re-open your laptop cover, the internal display does not turn on beyond expectation.It can be turned on only linking with external HDMI cable adding additional external display.2. Removing external display-> When you use additional display you can add another display using HDMI port and cable, it works well. However, when I unplugg rem

:)

Seungkyu Hong, May 15, 2022

2. HP Spectre Model x360 13-ae13dx laptop

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the concern as you are unable to find the Webcam and microphone driver in Device Manager. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Version and Build of Windows 10 installed on the PC? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What happens when you open the Camera app?
    • Are you not able to see the webcam driver under Imaging devices?
    • Are you aware of any changes on the PC prior to this issue?

As per the Product Specifications, Webcam is available in this model:
    HP Spectre x360 - 13-ae013dx Product Specifications

If you are getting the following error "We can't find your camera" Error Displays in Camera App", when opening the camera app, then follow the suggestions from this article:

HP PCs - "We can't find your camera" Error Displays in Camera App (Windows 10)
    . If you are not getting the above message then follow the suggestion from this article:

HP PCs - Webcam Troubleshooting (Windows 10, 8)

Regarding the Microphone issue, we would suggest you to run the
    Audio Troubleshooter listed under Troubleshooting from the

HP website
    once your PC gets detected.

Let us know the results. If the issue persists, we will certainly assist you further.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, May 16, 2022
  3. HP Introduces the Spectre x360 Convertible PC

HP today announced the HP Spectre x360, a 13.3 inch convertible PC that delivers an ultra-thin design, the quality customers expect, and performance to get things done.

"Customers are looking for beautiful devices that deliver quality, versatility and portability," said Mike Nash, vice president, portfolio strategy and customer experience, Personal Systems, HP. "The HP Spectre x360 is transformational as it has the productivity of a high end notebook, tablet mode for on the go, tent mode for play and stand mode for watching entertainment in a stunning ultra-thin device."

Internal display of laptop HP Spectre x360 2-in-1 Laptop 16-f0xxx is not working when... HP_Spectre_x360_01_thm.jpg

x360 Design and Experience for Maximum Versatility
    The HP Spectre x360 is designed with an all CNC aluminum chassis and is 15.9 millimeters in height and weighs 3.3 pounds. The device features polished metal on the sides that is achieved using a single machined cut, giving it a jewelry-like finish in a natural silver color.

With the HP Spectre x360, customers get an ultra-thin PC with additional versatility to experience multiple modes in one device. Users can transition seamlessly from notebook mode for work, stand mode for viewing entertainment, tent mode for touchscreen entertainment, or tablet mode for on the go. To ensure the display glides smoothly and stays in place where a user wants it, the HP Spectre x360 has innovative new hinges that contain a set of three spiral gears for synchronized and precise movement. The geared hinge design allows the HP Spectre x360 to maintain the same thin profile in tablet mode that it has when closed.

The HP Spectre x360 includes a full-sized, 1.5 millimeter travel keyboard to offer customers a comfortable and familiar experience. The HP Spectre x360 has an extra-wide glass touchpad for improved day-to-day usability.

Premium Quality, No Compromises
    To give customers the battery life they expect, the HP Spectre x360 features a 56-watt hour battery that precisely fits into the CNC aluminum body. Next, HP looked at the biggest driver of battery drain -- the high-resolution touch display. The touch panel on the HP Spectre x360 is optically bonded to the display, increasing brightness and pulling each pixel up to the surface of the display. On models with the Quad HD display, the HP Spectre x360 takes advantage of Panel Self Refresh (PSR) technology which holds images on the screen to allow portions of the PC to power down when nothing on-screen is moving. As a result of these and other focus areas, the HP Spectre x360 delivers up to 12.5 hours of battery life.

HP improved Wi-Fi reliability and performance in the HP Spectre x360 for home, work and on the go. Based on issues identified in real-world testing, the wireless driver is tuned to improve performance on noisy networks and across a wide range of wireless access points. The new antenna slot design featured at the top of the display allows for effective 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz tuning, in every mode -- whether in notebook, stand, tent and tablet. The result is wireless throughput and connect rates that outperform other PCs.

Power and Smart Features for Productivity
    The HP Spectre x360 supports Intel Core i5 and i7 processors to tackle the most demanding tasks without lag. With a lightning fast SSD up to 512 GB, customers can expect their PC to turn on instantly and load apps quickly.

The HP Spectre x360 supports both a full-size HDMI and DisplayPort 1.2 compatible ports to allow customers to access content across multiple screens. Customers can also take advantage of the built-in Intel Wireless Display technology to stream content on their living room TV. To accommodate multiple devices and accessories, the HP Spectre x360 has three USB 3.0 ports and with HP USB Sleep and Charge, customers can use the HP Spectre x360 to charge their devices on the go even when in sleep mode.

Pricing and Availability
    The HP Spectre x360 is expected to be available in the United States on March 1, 2015 at www.hp.com/spectrex360 and Best Buy on March 15, 2015.

The HP Spectre x360 is available in the following configurations:
    • HP Spectre x360 with Intel Core i5 Processor, Full HD touchscreen display, 4 GB LPDDR3 system memory and a 128 GB SSD is $899.99.
    • HP Spectre x360 with Intel Core i7, Full HD touchscreen, 8 GB RAM and 256 GB SSD is $1149.99.
    • HP Spectre x360 with Intel Core i7, Quad HD touchscreen, 8 GB RAM and 512 GB SSD is $1399.99.
    The HP Spectre x360 has accessories available today and offered separately, including a HP Premium Leather Sleeve for sophisticated protection and HP Active Pen for writing, drawing, and easy navigation.

Cristian_25H, May 16, 2022
  4. Internal display of laptop HP Spectre x360 2-in-1 Laptop 16-f0xxx is not working when...

HP x360 Spectre Windows Hello No Longer Working

Thanks for the suggestion. For reference (for people coming after me trying to find a solution), the steps Lee is suggesting are as follows:

• Device Security > Security Processor Details > Security Processor Troubleshooting > Clear TPM
    Appreciate the help, Lee, but resetting the TPM using the process above didn't work. All it did was make me reset my PIN and sign in again via my Microsoft account. As I mentioned in my initial post, I have an HP Spectre
    x360 Convertible 13-ae0xx, so I've been using the drivers found here:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-spectre-13-ae000-x360-convertible-pc/16779579

Also as I mentioned, the latest drivers are installed - that's always my first go-to solution (other than turning it off and on again! Internal display of laptop HP Spectre x360 2-in-1 Laptop 16-f0xxx is not working when... :) ).

Any other suggestions?

MarshallHunt25, May 16, 2022
Thema:

Internal display of laptop HP Spectre x360 2-in-1 Laptop 16-f0xxx is not working when...

1. Internal display of laptop HP Spectre x360 2-in-1 Laptop 16-f0xxx is not working when... - Similar Threads - Internal display laptop

2. Internet stopped working on laptop, hp spectre x360

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet stopped working on laptop, hp spectre x360: The internet on the laptop has been flipping between working fine and not working at all and I can’t get my work done because of it. I think it might have to do with a driver called intel wi-fi 6 ax201 160mhz it commonly gives an error code 10. I’ve tried updating,...
  3. Internet stopped working on laptop, hp spectre x360

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet stopped working on laptop, hp spectre x360: The internet on the laptop has been flipping between working fine and not working at all and I can’t get my work done because of it. I think it might have to do with a driver called intel wi-fi 6 ax201 160mhz it commonly gives an error code 10. I’ve tried updating,...
  4. Internet stopped working on laptop, hp spectre x360

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Internal display of laptop HP Spectre x360 2-in-1 Laptop 16-f0xxx is not working when...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internal display of laptop HP Spectre x360 2-in-1 Laptop 16-f0xxx is not working when...: Internal display of laptop HP Spectre x360 2-in-1 Laptop 16-f0xxx with windows11 is not working in case of two situations.1. Closing laptop cover-> When you close your laptop cover, internal display is turned off. That makes sense. However, when you re-open your laptop cover,...
  6. Bamboo Ink Pen not working with my Hp Spectre x360 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bamboo Ink Pen not working with my Hp Spectre x360 laptop: Hello everyone, I havee been trying to use the Bamboo Ink pen 2nd generation the one with only AAAA batteries with my hp spectre x360 2-in-1. The pen seems working as it switches to the different protocols, Wacom AES and MPP but when I try to write with it on the screen it...
  7. Bamboo Ink Pen not working with my Hp Spectre x360 laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bamboo Ink Pen not working with my Hp Spectre x360 laptop: Hello everyone, I havee been trying to use the Bamboo Ink pen 2nd generation the one with only AAAA batteries with my hp spectre x360 2-in-1. The pen seems working as it switches to the different protocols, Wacom AES and MPP but when I try to write with it on the screen it...
  8. Bamboo Ink Pen not working with my Hp Spectre x360 laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. HP Spectre Model x360 13-ae13dx laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Spectre Model x360 13-ae13dx laptop: Do all HP Spectre Model x360 13-ae13dx laptops have built-in webcams and microphones? Cannot find these on device manager, but seems to be physically present, so maybe the output from both just go to China where my device was made?...
  10. HP Spectre x360

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP Spectre x360: I installed Outbyte PCRepair on my laptop, and after running, it turned off my laptop to reboot. Now my screen is black and will not turn on, but the laptop turns on. I have tried to reinstall by holding down windows key, B, and power for 1-3 sec. It runs through the...