Windows 10: Internal error failed to expand shell folder userdesktop

Discus and support Internal error failed to expand shell folder userdesktop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hola buenas tardes, venia para preguntar sobre el error "Internal error failed to expand shell folder userdesktop" que me ha salido al encender el PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by superaxel13, Aug 31, 2020.

1. Internal error failed to expand shell folder userdesktop

Hola buenas tardes, venia para preguntar sobre el error "Internal error failed to expand shell folder userdesktop" que me ha salido al encender el PC
    Me gustaría saber si es grave y como solucionarlo.

Gracias de antemano.

:)

superaxel13, Aug 31, 2020

2. Internal Error: Failed to expand shell folder constant 'userdesktop'

Hi, Nullcasting

My name is Jeffrey and I am an Independent Advisor. I would be happy to help you today.

Follow these steps:

Press the Start key and type the word CMD or Powershell, right click on the command prompt and select Run as administrator, enter the following commands one by one followed by the Enter key:

•- DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

•- DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

•- DISM.exe /online /cleanup-image /startcomponentcleanup

•- sfc /scannow

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/947821...

JeffreyCloutier, Aug 31, 2020
  3. Internal Error: Failed to expand shell folder constant 'userdesktop'

Hello, got this baffling error upon startup today. I've never seen this error before, and I am not sure what this was in response to (the only thing that had happened was a few apps launching that launch when my computer starts up). Should I be worried about
    this, and is there anything I can do to fix/avoid this problem? Thank you in advance.

Nullcasting, Aug 31, 2020
  4. Pluo Win User

Internal error failed to expand shell folder userdesktop

Internal error: Failed to expand shell folder constant "userstartmenu"

Error in title comes up when trying to install various programs, and prevents installation. I have not been able to find anything online. I have tried the regedit fix for when the same internal error says "userappdata" but it did not help. I have also
    restored to a restore point before this error began, to no avail.

Thanks in advance!

Thema:

Internal error failed to expand shell folder userdesktop

1. Internal error failed to expand shell folder userdesktop - Similar Threads - Internal error failed

2. Failed to expand shell folder constant "commondocs"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Failed to expand shell folder constant "commondocs": how can i fix it ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/failed-to-expand-shell-folder-constant-commondocs/3313abbe-0b6c-468e-8bb2-c1b1f5534c74
  3. Failed to expand shell folder constant "commondocs"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failed to expand shell folder constant "commondocs": how can i fix it ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/failed-to-expand-shell-folder-constant-commondocs/3313abbe-0b6c-468e-8bb2-c1b1f5534c74
  4. Failed to expand shell folder constant "commondocs"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Desktop Shell Folder Merged with User Shell Folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Desktop Shell Folder Merged with User Shell Folder: Tried to move some files between drives to free up space on C. Ended up transferring the entire Desktop Shell to D. When I moved it back, it merged Desktop with User and now the User Shell Folders in Registry are a bit of a mess.I moved Desktop back into its own User Shell...
  6. Desktop Shell Folder Merged with User Shell Folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop Shell Folder Merged with User Shell Folder: Tried to move some files between drives to free up space on C. Ended up transferring the entire Desktop Shell to D. When I moved it back, it merged Desktop with User and now the User Shell Folders in Registry are a bit of a mess.I moved Desktop back into its own User Shell...
  7. Error: Failed to expand the files

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Error: Failed to expand the files: I’m trying to install simple Canon DSLR utility and this comes up, no matter the version. Latest update of the utility is 2022. Windows 10. Is it even possible to overcome this? Google has only a couple 2012 suggestions of this. submitted by /u/ar1ntas [link] [comments]...
  8. Internal Error: Failed to expand shell folder constant "userdesktop"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Internal Error: Failed to expand shell folder constant "userdesktop": i just turned on my PC and got this error, i have this PC for about a month and i'm afraid that something bad happened to it, what should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internal-error-failed-to-expand-shell-folder/7b0e30d4-1323-430b-8ffd-257bd4fd22bf
  9. Internal error: Failed to expand shell folder constant "userstartmenu"

Internal error: Failed to expand shell folder constant "userstartmenu": Error in title comes up when trying to install various programs, and prevents installation. I have not been able to find anything online. I have tried the regedit fix for when the same internal error says "userappdata" but it did not help. I have also restored to a restore...
  10. Internal Error: Failed to expand shell folder constant 'userdesktop'

Internal Error: Failed to expand shell folder constant 'userdesktop': Hello, got this baffling error upon startup today. I've never seen this error before, and I am not sure what this was in response to (the only thing that had happened was a few apps launching that launch when my computer starts up). Should I be worried about this, and is...