Windows 10: Internal GPU IntelHD 520 in Yoga 900 crashes PC

Discus and support Internal GPU IntelHD 520 in Yoga 900 crashes PC in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hello, Hello, I have an 3y old Lenovo Yoga 900. I reset the whole OS and cleared ALL data to insure there is no problem from any software. But it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by GlobetrottersIn, May 18, 2019.

1. Internal GPU IntelHD 520 in Yoga 900 crashes PC

Hello,
    Hello, I have an 3y old Lenovo Yoga 900.
    I reset the whole OS and cleared ALL data to insure there is no problem from any software. But it keeps crashing. The screen flashes shortly to a black screen and all services stop (bluetooth connections get disconnected, flash and HDD stop copying cause LED stops flashing) I hard reset after that and boot it up again and nothing... no crash report what so ever and everything seems normal again... till i trigger it again by opening 2 programs like any fullscreen application or video, picture editing program.

I downloaded the Lenovo test program. CPU, RAM, Battery etc. is OK it says.
    But when I run a GPU memory and stress test the laptop crashes instantly. Nothing else is running.
    The newest drivers are installed after the reset.

The monitor sometimes flickers as well as there would be a connection problem with the display.

Does anyone knows what that causes? Is it possible to fix that without buying a new processor? What diagnose report do you need for more information?

Thank you in advance for your help

:)

GlobetrottersIn, May 18, 2019
  2. Miles O Win User

Yoga 900 & 900 s

Does the yoga 900 or 900 s have Windows hello?

Miles O, May 18, 2019
  3. yoga 900 sk-13isk2 WINDOWS 10 RECOVERY FAILED

YOGA 900-13ISK(GT2)

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing the link.

I looked through it and noticed that my YOGA 900-13ISK2 may not be compatible.

The compatible Yoga 900's are:

YOGA 900-13ISK for Business

YOGA 900-13ISK(GT2)

YOGA 900-13ISK(GT3)

YOGA 900S-12ISK

OK, I could understand incompatibility with the Creators Edition. All I want to do is reset my

laptop. I would be willing to erase everything on my ssd or even downgrade to windows 7, 8 or anything.

With previous versions of Window's all i had to do is change the boot priority and boot from a usb and i was good to go. I never had driver issues or anything like that.

stevelencina, May 18, 2019
  4. CLY
    cly Win User

Internal GPU IntelHD 520 in Yoga 900 crashes PC

Laptop Advice: Yoga 900 vs Dell 7378

Any opinion on which 2 in 1 is better and for the price? I can pick up the Yoga 900 for $900 all in (tax free) and the Dell 7378 for just under $800 all in (after tax). The Yoga is considered a better 2 in 1 by most reviews but the Dell is newer and has some more features. The Yoga is lighter. Looking for 13" 2 in 1 with i7 and USB-C with displayport support so I can connect multiple displays. This is to work while traveling but also at home. I am not looking for a gaming laptop. Links are below.

Thanks
    Cly

B&H Photo Video

Inspiron 13 7378 2-in-1 Laptop with 7th Gen Intel Core | Dell United States

Thema:

Internal GPU IntelHD 520 in Yoga 900 crashes PC

1. Internal GPU IntelHD 520 in Yoga 900 crashes PC - Similar Threads - Internal GPU IntelHD

2. Two Finger Scrolling on Lenovo Yoga 900

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Two Finger Scrolling on Lenovo Yoga 900: I recently created a new login for my daughter and we found that when trying to find and enable the 2 finger scroll we could not find the setting. It was working fine on my user. I have attempted to find the setting in numerous different places, including normal settings, and...
  3. Lenovo Yoga 900. Internal_power_Error with Card Reader Adapter

Lenovo Yoga 900. Internal_power_Error with Card Reader Adapter: I have same issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internalpowererror-with-card-reader-adapter/0493f1a9-a7fb-47d1-b6e1-17a6851ef179 Copy-Paste: I am getting a blue screen in seconds after inserting my sd card adapter to Yoga 900. However, it works...
  4. Lenovo yoga 520 with a monitor

Lenovo yoga 520 with a monitor: Hey guys! I hope you're having a great time I have a problem when I connect the Lenovo yoga 520 to a monitor, the thing is I want to fully flip my Lenovo yoga and use the device's mouse and keyboard but when I do that the mouse and keyboard won't work How can I solve...
  5. Internal_Power_Error with built in Card Reader on Yoga 900 laptop

Internal_Power_Error with built in Card Reader on Yoga 900 laptop: I am getting a blue screen in seconds after inserting my sd card into the built in reader on my Yoga 900. I can use a SanDisk adapter into the USB C socket ok. The blue screen says: INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR I tried to update drivers, but says I have the latest. I see this is a...
  6. LENOVO YOGA 900 KEYBOARD BACK LIGHT NOT WORKING

in Windows 10 Customization
    LENOVO YOGA 900 KEYBOARD BACK LIGHT NOT WORKING: HELLO MAY I ASK , I HAVE THAT LENOVO YOGA 900 BUT WHEN I TAKE WINDOWS 10 MY KEYBOARD BACK LIGHT STOP WORKING? DID SOMEONE KNOW WHAT CAN NE THAT ISSUE? THANK YOU...
  7. boot failed, Lenovo Yoga 900 cannot boot

in Windows 10 Customization
    boot failed, Lenovo Yoga 900 cannot boot: Dear All, my Laptop (Lenovo Yoga 900 13, i7, 16 GB RAM) cannot start. Message is boot failed. I've already tried settings on boot mode like legacy boot, but nothing helped Any ideas please? Thank you jyprivat[ATTACH]...
  8. I have a Lenovo Yoga 520 laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I have a Lenovo Yoga 520 laptop: my fingerprint reader has stopped working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-lenovo-yoga-520-laptop/997406b9-f802-49f5-bc75-2d255822269a
  9. Lenovo Yoga 900 Display Issues - Windows 10

Lenovo Yoga 900 Display Issues - Windows 10: The display of my Lenovo Yoga 900 has some flickering green, red, and blue static dots on the display. This is especially noticeable when I am on an app with a black background (For example, Spotify). I've tried...... 1. Reinstalling the Display Driver. 2. Factory...
  10. Installing Netflix on a Lenovo Yoga 900 with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing Netflix on a Lenovo Yoga 900 with Windows 10: iI searched first on install problems with Netflix on Windows 10, but all the threads were old and I was told (suggested) to open a new thread. I purchased a Lenovo Yoga 900 recently and have been enjoying it. Still getting to get over the hump learning Windows 10. I have...