Windows 10: Internal Harddisk when connected to another laptop through laptop not getting detected.

Discus and support Internal Harddisk when connected to another laptop through laptop not getting detected. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My old laptop got damaged, but i got its hard disk and connected to another laptop through a connector but i couldn't access any data but only can see... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Anudeep1, Mar 20, 2019.

1. Anudeep1 Win User

Internal Harddisk when connected to another laptop through laptop not getting detected.

My old laptop got damaged, but i got its hard disk and connected to another laptop through a connector but i couldn't access any data but only can see the following kind of allocation with a red down arrow in Disk Management.

Please suggest ways to solve my problem.

Internal Harddisk when connected to another laptop through laptop not getting detected. 3326a999-c322-4f49-8b29-cacefdda8f00?upload=true.jpg

:)

Anudeep1, Mar 20, 2019
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Mar 20, 2019
  3. Laptop display does not detect itself

Hi,

In regards to your concern, since the second screen can't detect the display settings of your other laptop, we suggest that you perform the steps below and see if it helps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • Under System, choose Display.
    • Under Multiple displays, click on Duplicate these displays and apply.
    Let us know the details so we could further help.

Acelyn Alc, Mar 20, 2019
  4. Internal Harddisk when connected to another laptop through laptop not getting detected.

Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Mar 20, 2019
Thema:

Internal Harddisk when connected to another laptop through laptop not getting detected.

1. Internal Harddisk when connected to another laptop through laptop not getting detected. - Similar Threads - Internal Harddisk connected

2. Monitors connected through DisplayPort get detected as 'disconnected' when turned off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitors connected through DisplayPort get detected as 'disconnected' when turned off: On a multi-monitor setup, if a monitor is connected via a DisplayPort cable and that monitor is physically turned off, Windows thinks that the monitor has been disconnected and therefore moves all windows and desktop icons to another monitor. This annoying behavior is...
  3. Monitors connected through DisplayPort get detected as 'disconnected' when turned off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Monitors connected through DisplayPort get detected as 'disconnected' when turned off: On a multi-monitor setup, if a monitor is connected via a DisplayPort cable and that monitor is physically turned off, Windows thinks that the monitor has been disconnected and therefore moves all windows and desktop icons to another monitor. This annoying behavior is...
  4. Monitors connected through DisplayPort get detected as 'disconnected' when turned off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Laptop doesn't detect internal display

in Windows 10 Customization
    Laptop doesn't detect internal display: So i was connecting to my tv via hdmi for a larger screen while playing games, and one day I guess it updated while connected and froze the settings making the laptop I have a dell windows 10 laptop think that the tv is the internal screen. I've gotten lucky sometimes in...
  6. Reconnecting a laptop to another laptop through Action center

Reconnecting a laptop to another laptop through Action center: Hi, I have been trying to connect two laptops to use as dual monitors through a wireless connectionboth laptops are connected to the same wi-fi network. Both laptops run Windows 10. Every time I try to connect the laptops, they get detected by each other but do not get...
  7. Connecting to another laptop at home

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connecting to another laptop at home: Hi Im trying to connect my laptop to my husbands laptop as we keep duplicating documents so would prefer to share. How do I do this? Thanks in advance...
  8. Laptop doesn't detect any internal devices

Laptop doesn't detect any internal devices: My laptop suddenly shut down out of nowhere and when i restarted it the drivers such as NVDIA coudn't be seen (device manager). Further more there was a red cross sign against wifi icon and volume icon meaning it failed to detect audio devices (sound card), wifi card. Also my...
  9. No WiFi connections detected on laptop

No WiFi connections detected on laptop: Hi, I am just having some trouble with my laptop, because when I open the network bar, it shows no Wi-Fi networks show at all, I can't even turn off or on the Wi-Fi, it is frustrating me quite a lot. Here are my specs: Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7200U CPU @ 2.50GHz...
  10. Connecting to another PC / laptop

Connecting to another PC / laptop: Why so difficult to connect to another nearby PC via WiFi? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-to-another-pc-laptop/c4f1c234-0fce-456c-89ba-37bbca68e8db