Windows 10: internal hardisk problem

Discus and support internal hardisk problem in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i cannot access my D drive i.e secondary drive ... its not showing in the disk management also it has happened before the problem get automatically... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by NachiketaDave, Mar 3, 2019.

1. internal hardisk problem

i cannot access my D drive i.e secondary drive ... its not showing in the disk management also it has happened before the problem get automatically resolved when i restart my pc but this time its not resolving on its own

:)

NachiketaDave, Mar 3, 2019
  2. kureng Win User

monitor hardisk temp on ahci

How to monitor hardisk temperature when the hardisk is on AHCI? b4 dis i can monitor the temps using everest and speedfan when the AHCI is disable... since i want to get the AHCI advantage, i reinstall my vista with AHCI enabled... now, everest and speedfan wont show the hardisk temps...

i got three seagate sata2 hardisk...

kureng, Mar 3, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Mar 3, 2019
  4. Louie Del Win User

internal hardisk problem

Constant Muting Internal Microphone

Hi Terri,

If the internal microphone of your device is muting on its own, it can be due to an incompatible driver, broken system components or a software conflict has occurred. To isolate your concern, we’d like to confirm if you’ve made some
    changes and updates on your computer prior to the issue.

Additionally, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter to fix any sound issues. Please check this
    article for the instructions and choose from the drop-down list for other troubleshooting
    steps that you can follow.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Louie Del, Mar 3, 2019
Thema:

internal hardisk problem

1. internal hardisk problem - Similar Threads - internal hardisk problem

2. Internal microphone problems . . .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internal microphone problems . . .: My computer, is a Dell laptop.Running, Windows 10.I want to, raise the sensitivity.Of the, internal microphone.These are the, Microsoft instructions:========================To change the mic sensitivity in Windows.You'll have to go into the device settings,for your...
  3. Internal microphone problems . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Internal microphone problems . . .: My computer, is a Dell laptop.Running, Windows 10.I want to, raise the sensitivity.Of the, internal microphone.These are the, Microsoft instructions:========================To change the mic sensitivity in Windows.You'll have to go into the device settings,for your...
  4. Internal microphone problems . . .

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. A problem with the internal mic

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    A problem with the internal mic: This is on a Gateway laptop model NV570P-18U, OS Win 10 Pro 64 bit. The Gateway has 1 audio jack for the mic and audio out. I have the audio adapter to have 2 jacks, in and out. I am trying to feed the audio out of my short wave receiver into the mic input on the laptop to...
  6. Issue with hardisk eject

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issue with hardisk eject: Dear Sir, I have tried a lot of actions watching on youtube but still coudnt do so. I have an hardisk of transcend and sandisk. in both I face an issue. while ejecting from the system tray in the right hand side lower side where that time is mentioned, so I get an issue...
  7. internal microphone problem

internal microphone problem: the microphone on my asus zenbook ux410ua laptop has stopped working. I have followed several of the instructions on this site in response to previous similar questions, with no effect. in my device manager there is only one driver in "audio inputs and outputs" that is...
  8. Internal Sound Problem?

Internal Sound Problem?: My HP Envy has sound problem. The troubleshooting shows no issue at all, yet no sound is coming out. This occurs very sudden. I was using my laptop when suddenly the sound disappeared and heard a tiny clank. I connected to remote desktop and all of a sudden I could hear the...
  9. hardisk not accesible

hardisk not accesible: how to go to msconfig.exe https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hardisk-not-accesible/a9cc6caf-055f-451c-a12b-e5afff9d6e1d
  10. Kopier dvd til hardisk

in Windows 10 Customization
    Kopier dvd til hardisk: Hvordan får jeg lagret en DVD-R på harddisken? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/kopier-dvd-til-hardisk/5d15fce8-938f-4e25-9aaa-46d803013f79