Windows 10: Internal hdd connexion crash windows 10

Discus and support Internal hdd connexion crash windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I have 4 hard disks. After a crash of my computer BSOD, I restore my bootable disk with todo backup. Before this process, I disconnected de 3... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PhilippeJollet1, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Internal hdd connexion crash windows 10

Hello,

I have 4 hard disks.

After a crash of my computer BSOD, I restore my bootable disk with todo backup.

Before this process, I disconnected de 3 other disks E, F, G.

The bootable drive C is now working correctly.

But when I reconnect the 3 other disk, Windows crash BSOD.

Can you help me ?

Regards

:)

PhilippeJollet1, Mar 18, 2020
  2. Manoj111 Win User

internal HDD

Namaskar Friends

This is my first post, I wish to know the maximum size of Int HDD that can support My present Asus MoBo

P8H61-M LX3 R2.0

pl suggest BIOS version is up to date 1107

Manoj111, Mar 18, 2020
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Mar 18, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Internal hdd connexion crash windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 18, 2020
Thema:

Internal hdd connexion crash windows 10

1. Internal hdd connexion crash windows 10 - Similar Threads - Internal hdd connexion

2. Internal HDD not accessible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internal HDD not accessible: I bought HP Notebook on 31 March 2021 from authorized dealer City Computer Resources with following details:Batch HP 15S DY3001TUIntel I3 11th Gen processor8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, 15.6’FHDWin10Home, MS Office Home & Student 2019With 1 year warranty. I was using the notebook very...
  3. Internal HDD not accessible

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internal HDD not accessible: I bought HP Notebook on 31 March 2021 from authorized dealer City Computer Resources with following details:Batch HP 15S DY3001TUIntel I3 11th Gen processor8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, 15.6’FHDWin10Home, MS Office Home & Student 2019With 1 year warranty. I was using the notebook very...
  4. Second internal HDD not showing in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Second internal HDD not showing in Windows 10: I had to re-install Windows 10 on one of my PCs, but now the 2nd internal drive isn't showing in the drive list in "This PC", nor is Windows recognizing the drive in Device Manager or Disk Management...BUT... it still shows in BIOS, and when I remove the drive and install it...
  5. Second internal HDD not showing in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Second internal HDD not showing in Windows 10: I had to re-install Windows 10 on one of my PCs, but now the 2nd internal drive isn't showing in the drive list in "This PC", nor is Windows recognizing the drive in Device Manager or Disk Management...BUT... it still shows in BIOS, and when I remove the drive and install it...
  6. Second internal HDD not showing in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Internal HDD disappearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internal HDD disappearing: Recently, I upgraded my GPU and had my PC cleaned. After that my internal HDD just randomly disappears and reappears after shutting down. It happens if it's been off for hours or while I'm using my PC. It only happens to my "D:" drive. I also checked my disk management when...
  8. Internal HDD disappearing

Internal HDD disappearing: Recently, I upgraded my GPU and had my PC cleaned. After that my internal HDD just randomly disappears and reappears after shutting down. It happens if it's been off for hours or while I'm using my PC. It only happens to my "D:" drive. I also checked my disk management when...
  9. Internal HDD

Internal HDD: Hi All.I have a Zoostorm desktop had it at the end of last year. It has a SSD & a Second hdd ''spinner''.All is working well the only issue is when I want to open a document there is a slight delay in the opening of it as all documents pictures etc are all stored on the...
  10. Windows 10 not seeing internal HDD

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 not seeing internal HDD: Hi I have a problem after a windows update where evrytime I booted into windows it wanted to check the disk and I had to press any key to cancel, so after searching the internet got this site up https://www.raymond.cc/blog/disable-...ndows-startup/ and used example : Start...