Windows 10: Internal HDD disappearing

Discus and support Internal HDD disappearing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Recently, I upgraded my GPU and had my PC cleaned. After that my internal HDD just randomly disappears and reappears after shutting down. It happens if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Calixto Tres Morales, Nov 7, 2021.

1. Internal HDD disappearing

Recently, I upgraded my GPU and had my PC cleaned. After that my internal HDD just randomly disappears and reappears after shutting down. It happens if it's been off for hours or while I'm using my PC. It only happens to my "D:" drive. I also checked my disk management when the HDD disappears, it's not there. I only see my SSD. What should I do? Will reformating my PC work? or do I need to go back to the shop and have it fixed?Here is my sysinfo:Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.9 OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 Home, 64 bit, Build 19043, Installed 20210707155108.000000+480 P

:)

Calixto Tres Morales, Nov 7, 2021
  2. Manoj111 Win User

internal HDD

Namaskar Friends

This is my first post, I wish to know the maximum size of Int HDD that can support My present Asus MoBo

P8H61-M LX3 R2.0

pl suggest BIOS version is up to date 1107

Manoj111, Nov 7, 2021
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    unlock hdd

Hi Johan,

It is possible that your
    HDD was unreadable
    causing the error message to appear. We recommend that you perform these troubleshooting steps and check if there are any changes:

• Shutdown
      your
      PC.

• Unhooked
      the
      HDD
      and
      turn on
      your
      PC.

• Reconnect
      your
      HDD
      and
      restart
      your
      PC.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you contact your
    laptop/computer's manufacturer
    for further assistance.

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Nov 7, 2021
  4. dalchina Win User

Internal HDD disappearing

2nd Internal HDD Disappears after Restart

You could try disabling fast start-up. Not really useful as you have a SSD.

Internal HDD disappearing [​IMG]

dalchina, Nov 7, 2021
Thema:

Internal HDD disappearing

1. Internal HDD disappearing - Similar Threads - Internal HDD disappearing

2. Internal HDD not accessible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internal HDD not accessible: I bought HP Notebook on 31 March 2021 from authorized dealer City Computer Resources with following details:Batch HP 15S DY3001TUIntel I3 11th Gen processor8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, 15.6’FHDWin10Home, MS Office Home & Student 2019With 1 year warranty. I was using the notebook very...
  3. Internal HDD not accessible

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internal HDD not accessible: I bought HP Notebook on 31 March 2021 from authorized dealer City Computer Resources with following details:Batch HP 15S DY3001TUIntel I3 11th Gen processor8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, 15.6’FHDWin10Home, MS Office Home & Student 2019With 1 year warranty. I was using the notebook very...
  4. Internal HDD not accessible

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Internal HDD disappearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internal HDD disappearing: Recently, I upgraded my GPU and had my PC cleaned. After that my internal HDD just randomly disappears and reappears after shutting down. It happens if it's been off for hours or while I'm using my PC. It only happens to my "D:" drive. I also checked my disk management when...
  6. Internal HDD disappearing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Internal HDD disappearing: Recently, I upgraded my GPU and had my PC cleaned. After that my internal HDD just randomly disappears and reappears after shutting down. It happens if it's been off for hours or while I'm using my PC. It only happens to my "D:" drive. I also checked my disk management when...
  7. 10 TB internal HDD keeps disappearing at start up

10 TB internal HDD keeps disappearing at start up: Good day all, I will try and be as thorough as possible. Thank you in advance for any suggestions or tips that you may have to offer. I believe this to be a faulty HDD but I wanted to cover all my bases before I RMA this thing. I purchased a 10 TB Western Digital Black...
  8. HDD disappearing

HDD disappearing: The problem started yesterday it. When I booted my HDD just wasn't there in my windows, although it still was shown in my BIOS after many tries of changing SATA cable with my SDD then changing the place where I plugged it in don't know how many times it just appeared again....
  9. 2nd Internal HDD Disappears after Restart

2nd Internal HDD Disappears after Restart: I am Having an Issue, I have a 120 GB SSD as my Primary Drive and a 2 TB secondary HDD, Everything works fine if I Turn the machine on, but if I restart the machine my 2nd HDD (the 2TB one) disappears from Windows. I have to Shut Down ans power back up to get it back. Dell...
  10. Internal HDD

Internal HDD: Hi All.I have a Zoostorm desktop had it at the end of last year. It has a SSD & a Second hdd ''spinner''.All is working well the only issue is when I want to open a document there is a slight delay in the opening of it as all documents pictures etc are all stored on the...