Windows 10: Internal HDD is not recognized (windows10)?

Discus and support Internal HDD is not recognized (windows10)? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi. Three days ago, my laptop locked me out. With the help of this manual Windows 10 Passwort vergessen: Administratorkonto offline aktivieren |... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mischiao, Jun 21, 2020.

1. mischiao Win User

Internal HDD is not recognized (windows10)?

Hi.

Three days ago, my laptop locked me out. With the help of this manual

Windows 10 Passwort vergessen: Administratorkonto offline aktivieren | WindowsPro

I reset my password. Everything worked fine but now my HDD is not shown anywhere. Not in the BIOS and also not in the disk management. The HDD itself works. In cmd I only my SSD is displayed under C:/, only my HDD, formerly G:/ no longer. Is there a solution without having to visit an IT shop?

:)

mischiao, Jun 21, 2020
  2. Manoj111 Win User

internal HDD

Namaskar Friends

This is my first post, I wish to know the maximum size of Int HDD that can support My present Asus MoBo

P8H61-M LX3 R2.0

pl suggest BIOS version is up to date 1107

Manoj111, Jun 21, 2020
  3. internal to external HDD not recognized

Hi,

We'd like to know more about your concern. For us to provide the best answer to your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• How do you connect the HDD to the Lenovo laptop?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Martin Bar, Jun 21, 2020
  4. Internal HDD is not recognized (windows10)?

HDD in a HDD caddy is not showing up in the disk management

Hi,

To assist you better, I would like to ask some questions:

• How are you connecting the HDD Caddy?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?

If you are connecting the device using USB, I suggest you to check if other USB devices are recognized as USB devices or Other device. If it is displaying as other device, then the issue might be with the USB port. So, I suggest you to update the USB drivers
    by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Universal Serial Bus Controller.
    • Right click on the drive, select Update Driver Software and follow the on-screen prompts.

Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 21, 2020
Thema:

Internal HDD is not recognized (windows10)?

1. Internal HDD is not recognized (windows10)? - Similar Threads - Internal HDD recognized

2. Internal hdd not recognized by BIOS but recognized during Windows installation.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internal hdd not recognized by BIOS but recognized during Windows installation.: I have the following problem, I found an old laptop of mine, an Asus f555l. I noticed that it wasn't working properly anymore. so I tried to repair it. I've come to the following situation and I don't know what I can try. then Windows is installed on the hdd. unfortunately it...
  3. Internal hdd not recognized by BIOS but recognized during Windows installation.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internal hdd not recognized by BIOS but recognized during Windows installation.: I have the following problem, I found an old laptop of mine, an Asus f555l. I noticed that it wasn't working properly anymore. so I tried to repair it. I've come to the following situation and I don't know what I can try. then Windows is installed on the hdd. unfortunately it...
  4. Internal HDD not accessible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internal HDD not accessible: I bought HP Notebook on 31 March 2021 from authorized dealer City Computer Resources with following details:Batch HP 15S DY3001TUIntel I3 11th Gen processor8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, 15.6’FHDWin10Home, MS Office Home & Student 2019With 1 year warranty. I was using the notebook very...
  5. Internal HDD disappearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internal HDD disappearing: Recently, I upgraded my GPU and had my PC cleaned. After that my internal HDD just randomly disappears and reappears after shutting down. It happens if it's been off for hours or while I'm using my PC. It only happens to my "D:" drive. I also checked my disk management when...
  6. Internal HDD disappearing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Internal HDD disappearing: Recently, I upgraded my GPU and had my PC cleaned. After that my internal HDD just randomly disappears and reappears after shutting down. It happens if it's been off for hours or while I'm using my PC. It only happens to my "D:" drive. I also checked my disk management when...
  7. Internal HDD suddenly not recognized

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internal HDD suddenly not recognized: It's a 2T internal HDD , I have a 500G SSD that still works but I have no idea what else to do. It has been fine for the past two years. HDD does not show up in BIOS I have tried connecting other saga cables and checked to make sure everything is plugged in snugly. Disk...
  8. HDD not recognized

HDD not recognized: I have a device that allows exploring HDDs via a UHB hookup. I have several HDDs and have been able to view contents with a device purchased from Cables-to-Go. I don't think that I've used it subsequent to Win 10. Now when I use it it the drives hooked aren't recognized. The...
  9. Internal HDD not recognized upon waking from sleep

Internal HDD not recognized upon waking from sleep: I have an internal HDD that is not recognized when Windows 10 upon waking from sleep. This is a 2TB HDD that came with the system (a Dell XPS 8900) that I have since made into a data drive—all my programs and OS are on another drive. I'm running the anniversary update on...
  10. Internal HDD

Internal HDD: Hi All.I have a Zoostorm desktop had it at the end of last year. It has a SSD & a Second hdd ''spinner''.All is working well the only issue is when I want to open a document there is a slight delay in the opening of it as all documents pictures etc are all stored on the...