Windows 10: internal issue

Discus and support internal issue in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; i have a acer iconia tab 8 B1870 but the internal system is MT8167B thats the cpu model... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by voltaireagliammarquez, Jun 16, 2019.

1. internal issue

i have a acer iconia tab 8 B1870 but the internal system is MT8167B thats the cpu model

:)

voltaireagliammarquez, Jun 16, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 16, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 16, 2019
  4. Louie Del Win User

internal issue

Constant Muting Internal Microphone

Hi Terri,

If the internal microphone of your device is muting on its own, it can be due to an incompatible driver, broken system components or a software conflict has occurred. To isolate your concern, we’d like to confirm if you’ve made some
    changes and updates on your computer prior to the issue.

Additionally, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter to fix any sound issues. Please check this
    article for the instructions and choose from the drop-down list for other troubleshooting
    steps that you can follow.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Louie Del, Jun 16, 2019
Thema:

internal issue

1. internal issue - Similar Threads - internal issue

2. Windows 10 Installation issue due to unable to locate internal drive.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Installation issue due to unable to locate internal drive.: Hi,My laptop has an issue so I decide to install a new windows 10. However, When I reach the 'Custom: Install Windows Only' stage where I have to allocate the drive here, There's no internal drive found and I couldn't add any drive or size here. Any one has any idea to solve...
  3. Windows 10 Installation issue due to unable to locate internal drive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Installation issue due to unable to locate internal drive.: Hi,My laptop has an issue so I decide to install a new windows 10. However, When I reach the 'Custom: Install Windows Only' stage where I have to allocate the drive here, There's no internal drive found and I couldn't add any drive or size here. Any one has any idea to solve...
  4. Windows 10 Installation issue due to unable to locate internal drive.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Internal HDD having some issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internal HDD having some issues: Roughly a month ago I bought a PC second hand. Before buying it it appeared to run just fine and it continued to do so once I had it set up at my place. The computer came with 2 hard drives, a 256GB SSD and a 1TB HDD. Upon starting to download some software and other items I...
  6. Internal HDD having some issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internal HDD having some issues: Roughly a month ago I bought a PC second hand. Before buying it it appeared to run just fine and it continued to do so once I had it set up at my place. The computer came with 2 hard drives, a 256GB SSD and a 1TB HDD. Upon starting to download some software and other items I...
  7. Internal HDD having some issues

8. Issue: headphone output works only after switching to internal speakers and back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue: headphone output works only after switching to internal speakers and back: I have a problem where every time I plug in a pair of headphones audio jack, its output is not played out unless I first switch to the internal speaker and then back. When I first plug it in, it is detected and automatically selected as the default device. The settings app...
  9. Issue: headphone output works only after switching to internal speakers and back

Issue: headphone output works only after switching to internal speakers and back: I have a problem where every time I plug in a pair of headphones audio jack, its output is not played out unless I first switch to the internal speaker and then back. When I first plug it in, it is detected and automatically selected as the default device. The settings app...
  10. Internal SSD causing issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Internal SSD causing issues: I recently installed windows on a different ssd from my old one. When I would take the Old SSD out, windows 10 would not boot. I connected it back via a USB cable and it works now but if I unplug it, It freezes until I plug it back in. When I plug it back in, It gives me a...