Windows 10: Internal Messaging System Advise

Discus and support Internal Messaging System Advise in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there, I am looking for a internal email style messaging system for an internal network that is not connected to the internet. I have AD running on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by epipen, Apr 21, 2019.

1. epipen Win User

Internal Messaging System Advise

Hi there,

I am looking for a internal email style messaging system for an internal network that is not connected to the internet. I have AD running on a Windows 2016 server.

Could anyone recommend anything please?

Thank you in advance.

:)

epipen, Apr 21, 2019
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Apr 21, 2019
  3. Louie Del Win User
    Constant Muting Internal Microphone

Hi Terri,

If the internal microphone of your device is muting on its own, it can be due to an incompatible driver, broken system components or a software conflict has occurred. To isolate your concern, we’d like to confirm if you’ve made some
    changes and updates on your computer prior to the issue.

Additionally, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter to fix any sound issues. Please check this
    article for the instructions and choose from the drop-down list for other troubleshooting
    steps that you can follow.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Louie Del, Apr 21, 2019
  4. Smurfmans Win User

Frequent and random appearing BSOD 'internal power error'.

I bought a new graphics card (MSI Geforce GTX 770) yesterday, and installed it with the newest drivers from Nvidia.
    (390.65-desktop-win10-64bit-international-whql, jan 2018)

After succesfull installation, I turned on Verifier and got a BSOD during booting with the error message "Driver verifier iomanager violation"

The DM log file is attached.

Could you advise in the next step?

Smurfmans, Apr 21, 2019
Thema:

1. Internal Messaging System Advise - Similar Threads - Internal Messaging System

2. Advise on system image and a boot disk.

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Advise on system image and a boot disk.: Win 10 Pro OS. 19042.870 Its been some time since being on and requiring advise of others on these forums. A brief pre-amble, I lost my wife, the kids their mother two years ago, went to bed as we had for the past 25 years, I awoke next morning to find her dead next to me, no...
  3. can anyone advise about system problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    can anyone advise about system problem: The computer seems to switch off and try to restart but switches off again. at the moment it is running but there was a dump. Here is a link to the dump https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuG0GDH6WdvKg5l9hVx57KXyPTd5cA?e=wVQTRC...
  4. Advise on antivirus

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Advise on antivirus: Welp, i was doing some cleanup and i want my system to run efficienlty. So i decided to uninstall stuff and that, i see that avast on my pc is really pushing somethings my poor cpu and HDD, so i decided to uninstalled.. not yet. I have some question firts: 1.-¿How i...
  5. technical advise

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    technical advise: I cant access to my desktop files after I erroneously click the steps in the automatic updates of Windows 10 in my Lenovo laptop. .though I followed the steps how to remedy the problem, but its getting nowhere..appreciate for technical advise..thanks!...
  6. DirectX Internal System Error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DirectX Internal System Error: Every time I try to install DirectX, it says Internal System Error and it fails. I've looked every where and I've tried everything that was recomended, but nothing worked. I've tried to run it as a admin, I've tried disabling my antivirus, I've tried unloading the files into...
  7. System lock on wake - very specific error - please advise

in Windows 10 Support
    System lock on wake - very specific error - please advise: Hi, so very occasionally I wake up my Windows 10 64 system, and it's immediately locked up with a red cross at the network icon bottom right of the login screen. Have to hard reset. Without going into any further details, is this a known bug and what can I do about it? If...
  8. System lock on wake - very specific error - please advise

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System lock on wake - very specific error - please advise: Hi, so very occasionally I wake up my Windows 10 64 system, and it's immediately locked up with a red cross at the network icon bottom right of the login screen. Have to hard reset. Without going into any further details, is this a known bug and what can I do about it? If...
  9. DirectX internal system error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    DirectX internal system error: So i just bought my new laptop. I started downloading pubg lite and this error came of some missing dll.Then i searched the web anf thrn came to know to install the updated directx version. But whrn i yried yo install iy i get this error saying "internal system error, refer...
  10. internal speaker/sound system

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    internal speaker/sound system: my realtek sound is grey out and I can not use the system speaker, only an attached device, how can I make the internal sound/speaker operational again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internal-speakersound-system/7098f10f-1d68-4301-900a-e3da88fb88b7