Windows 10: Internal microphone by Realtec not working

Discus and support Internal microphone by Realtec not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Since the last Windows 10 update my computer does not even acknowledge that there is a voice recorder installed on the computer. I cannot use it all.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DavidAtkinson77, Apr 26, 2020.

1. Internal microphone by Realtec not working

Since the last Windows 10 update my computer does not even acknowledge that there is a voice recorder installed on the computer. I cannot use it all. It keeps telling me to use a plugin microphone. There has always been an internal microphone on my computer. My Cortana will not even work because it cannot hear me. Please help!!!!!!

:)

DavidAtkinson77, Apr 26, 2020

2. internal microphone not working since updates

Hi,

We'd like to confirm if you're still unable to utilize the internal microphone after installing the update? If yes, as an initial step to get the microphone working again, we suggest that you update the driver under
    Audio Inputs and Outputs in the Device Manager. The steps on how to update the device driver on your device can be found on this
    link.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Apr 26, 2020
  3. Louie Del Win User
    Constant Muting Internal Microphone

Hi Terri,

If the internal microphone of your device is muting on its own, it can be due to an incompatible driver, broken system components or a software conflict has occurred. To isolate your concern, we’d like to confirm if you’ve made some
    changes and updates on your computer prior to the issue.

Additionally, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter to fix any sound issues. Please check this
    article for the instructions and choose from the drop-down list for other troubleshooting
    steps that you can follow.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Louie Del, Apr 26, 2020
  4. Internal microphone by Realtec not working

Windows 10 internal microphone don't work

Hi Koidres,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in sound settings.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "latest drivers", how exactly have you update the drivers? Is it through Device Manager?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Are you facing any issues with using external microphone on the computer?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the below Microsoft Help Article about sound related issues and check if it helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...67a-98d2761a770d/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Please get back to us with an update on issue with using Internal Microphone on Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Apr 26, 2020
Thema:

Internal microphone by Realtec not working

1. Internal microphone by Realtec not working - Similar Threads - Internal microphone Realtec

2. external and internal microphone not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    external and internal microphone not working: what should i do? i tried some steps that could help but none of them worked. what should i do? i tried some steps that could help but none of them worked...
  3. Built-In Internal Microphone Not Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Built-In Internal Microphone Not Working: The microphone is not working at all. Updated the drivers, reinstalled them but none of these are helping. Driver in use : IDT High Definition Audio CODEC Driver alternate : High Definition Audio DeviceDriver unknown to me : Audio Endpoint & Generic software deviceNote: I do...
  4. Internal Microphone not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Internal Microphone not working: I have a computer and i always used my internal mic for discord but after setting up a oculus device on a different computer, it hasnt been detecting any input. I troubleshooted this problem in the windows settings and it says my microphone is muted and so i allowed the bot...
  5. internal microphone not working

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    internal microphone not working: i used to attend classes on zoom regularly when suddenly one day i noticed my internal microphone was not working and to my surprise it had been working fine till yesterday what i noiced was that microphone wasnt detecting any sound and when i opened and application to...
  6. Internal microphone not working

Internal microphone not working: Hello all, I got a new laptop ASUS Zenbook. Everything was working for a few weeks and now the internal microphone stopped working when I turn on headphones not headset - headphones without microphone. I tried video chatting and I could hear sounds but I cannot speak. But...
  7. Internal microphone not working

Internal microphone not working: What should be the default setting for the internal microphone to work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internal-microphone-not-working/8aad67bf-d964-45fc-9fcc-ee225967d131
  8. Internal microphone is not working

Internal microphone is not working: 2 days ago my Realtek microphone has stopped working, I've troubleshot it and my PC thinks everything is all good and nothing is wrong with it. I've tried updating it but it has the best updates, everything I've checked said there is nothing wrong with it, yet no one can hear...
  9. Internal Microphone not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Internal Microphone not working: I have an HP Pavillion running Windows 10 version 18363. I have an internal mic which is receiving sound but there is no output. When I speak, no one can hear me. I have tried attaching a webcam with a mic but the noise is very squeaky & unintelligible. I have gone...
  10. Internal Microphone won't work.

Internal Microphone won't work.: My Microphone will not work at all. I go to sound settings and test it and it won't let me, I troubleshoot it and it doesn't show any problems... The only thing I haven't done is Uninstall and Reinstall the Driver for the audio, please help......

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microphone not working on asus compute