Windows 10: internal microphone on windows 10 is not working.

Discus and support internal microphone on windows 10 is not working. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was on a voice call with my friends on discord when my laptop died, when i re-joined my internal mic stopped working on every platform. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by maddy ford, Feb 2, 2022.

1. internal microphone on windows 10 is not working.

I was on a voice call with my friends on discord when my laptop died, when i re-joined my internal mic stopped working on every platform. I have watched countless widows on how to fix it and nothing has worked. please help.

:)

maddy ford, Feb 2, 2022

2. Windows 10 internal microphone don't work

Hi Koidres,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in sound settings.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "latest drivers", how exactly have you update the drivers? Is it through Device Manager?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Are you facing any issues with using external microphone on the computer?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the below Microsoft Help Article about sound related issues and check if it helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...67a-98d2761a770d/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Please get back to us with an update on issue with using Internal Microphone on Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Feb 2, 2022
  3. Internal microphone not working

Hello all, I got a new laptop (ASUS Zenbook). Everything was working for a few weeks and now the internal microphone stopped working when I turn on headphones (not headset - headphones without microphone).

I tried video chatting and I could hear sounds but I cannot speak. But without the headphones, I can speak.

• This is the same headphone and I could speak before.
    • I am sure that the microphone is enabled, and set as the default microphone.
    • All my windows updates are updated.
    • I restarted twice.

I have windows 10 installed on it.

Hoping you guys can help me, thank you in advance.

JoanaNicolau, Feb 2, 2022
  4. internal microphone on windows 10 is not working.

internal microphone not working since updates

Hi,

We'd like to confirm if you're still unable to utilize the internal microphone after installing the update? If yes, as an initial step to get the microphone working again, we suggest that you update the driver under
    Audio Inputs and Outputs in the Device Manager. The steps on how to update the device driver on your device can be found on this
    link.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Feb 2, 2022
Thema:

internal microphone on windows 10 is not working.

1. internal microphone on windows 10 is not working. - Similar Threads - internal microphone working

2. internal microphone on windows 10 is not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    internal microphone on windows 10 is not working.: I was on a voice call with my friends on discord when my laptop died, when i re-joined my internal mic stopped working on every platform. I have watched countless widows on how to fix it and nothing has worked. please help....
  3. internal microphone on windows 10 is not working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    internal microphone on windows 10 is not working.: I was on a voice call with my friends on discord when my laptop died, when i re-joined my internal mic stopped working on every platform. I have watched countless widows on how to fix it and nothing has worked. please help....
  4. Laptop internal microphone not working in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop internal microphone not working in Windows 10: My laptop's internal microphone seems to not work at all, in spite of trying everything I could. When I use wired headphones, the bar in the microphone in 'Sound' does work, and bluetooth headphones seem to work as well as a separate microphone device in the list in 'Sound'....
  5. Internal Microphone not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Internal Microphone not working: I have a computer and i always used my internal mic for discord but after setting up a oculus device on a different computer, it hasnt been detecting any input. I troubleshooted this problem in the windows settings and it says my microphone is muted and so i allowed the bot...
  6. internal microphone not working

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    internal microphone not working: i used to attend classes on zoom regularly when suddenly one day i noticed my internal microphone was not working and to my surprise it had been working fine till yesterday what i noiced was that microphone wasnt detecting any sound and when i opened and application to...
  7. Internal microphone not working

Internal microphone not working: Hello all, I got a new laptop ASUS Zenbook. Everything was working for a few weeks and now the internal microphone stopped working when I turn on headphones not headset - headphones without microphone. I tried video chatting and I could hear sounds but I cannot speak. But...
  8. Internal microphone not working

Internal microphone not working: What should be the default setting for the internal microphone to work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internal-microphone-not-working/8aad67bf-d964-45fc-9fcc-ee225967d131
  9. Internal microphone is not working

Internal microphone is not working: 2 days ago my Realtek microphone has stopped working, I've troubleshot it and my PC thinks everything is all good and nothing is wrong with it. I've tried updating it but it has the best updates, everything I've checked said there is nothing wrong with it, yet no one can hear...
  10. Internal Microphone not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Internal Microphone not working: I have an HP Pavillion running Windows 10 version 18363. I have an internal mic which is receiving sound but there is no output. When I speak, no one can hear me. I have tried attaching a webcam with a mic but the noise is very squeaky & unintelligible. I have gone...