Windows 10: Internal microphone problems . . .

Discus and support Internal microphone problems . . . in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My computer, is a Dell laptop.Running, Windows 10.I want to, raise the sensitivity.Of the, internal microphone.These are the, Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jerry_Dwyer, Jan 16, 2022.

1. Internal microphone problems . . .

My computer, is a Dell laptop.Running, Windows 10.I want to, raise the sensitivity.Of the, internal microphone.These are the, Microsoft instructions:========================To change the mic sensitivity in Windows.You'll have to go into the device settings,for your microphone.Go to Settings > System > Sound.Under Input, make sure the mic is selected.Then click, Device Properties.Select Additional device properties.In the, levels tab. Increase or decrease,the Microphone sensitivity.It was set at, 100%I clicked on: Start test: And, the results were:The highest value, seen. Was, 1 percent

:)

Jerry_Dwyer, Jan 16, 2022
  2. Louie Del Win User

Constant Muting Internal Microphone

Hi Terri,

If the internal microphone of your device is muting on its own, it can be due to an incompatible driver, broken system components or a software conflict has occurred. To isolate your concern, we’d like to confirm if you’ve made some
    changes and updates on your computer prior to the issue.

Additionally, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter to fix any sound issues. Please check this
    article for the instructions and choose from the drop-down list for other troubleshooting
    steps that you can follow.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Louie Del, Jan 16, 2022
  3. desgnr Win User
    Microphone Problem

Lenovo S210 Touch Laptop ,Windows 10
    My internal Microphone won't work,Tried Everything!
    External Microphone Work's fine!
    Any Suggestion's Appreciated!

desgnr, Jan 16, 2022
  4. Internal microphone problems . . .

Windows 10 internal microphone don't work

Hi Koidres,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in sound settings.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "latest drivers", how exactly have you update the drivers? Is it through Device Manager?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Are you facing any issues with using external microphone on the computer?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the below Microsoft Help Article about sound related issues and check if it helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...67a-98d2761a770d/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Please get back to us with an update on issue with using Internal Microphone on Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jan 16, 2022
Thema:

Internal microphone problems . . .

1. Internal microphone problems . . . - Similar Threads - Internal microphone problems

2. Internal microphone problems . . .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internal microphone problems . . .: My computer, is a Dell laptop.Running, Windows 10.I want to, raise the sensitivity.Of the, internal microphone.These are the, Microsoft instructions:========================To change the mic sensitivity in Windows.You'll have to go into the device settings,for your...
  3. Internal microphone problems . . .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internal microphone problems . . .: My computer, is a Dell laptop.Running, Windows 10.I want to, raise the sensitivity.Of the, internal microphone.These are the, Microsoft instructions:========================To change the mic sensitivity in Windows.You'll have to go into the device settings,for your...
  4. internal microphone

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    internal microphone: hello, i have an hp elite dragonfly, i restarted my laptop and tried to talk with my friends through "Discord" but my mic wasnt working i use the internal mic. I opened control panel and went to the sound option and i checked the options "show disabled devices" and "show...
  5. Internal microphone

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Internal microphone: Hi: The internal microphone has stopped working and I do not know why hence cannot respond to zoom or team meetings? Test Microphone says working properly from settings but no sound? Drivers are up to date G50-70 Laptop Lenovo - Type 80DY...
  6. Internal Microphone not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Internal Microphone not working: I have a computer and i always used my internal mic for discord but after setting up a oculus device on a different computer, it hasnt been detecting any input. I troubleshooted this problem in the windows settings and it says my microphone is muted and so i allowed the bot...
  7. internal microphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    internal microphone: When I am in a zoom meeting the other participants can barely hear me. I need to be 3" from the microphone to come out softly. In the sound settings the bar barely moves when I speak. Is there a way to increase the sound? It's set at 100%.Thanks Thanks DC...
  8. internal microphone problem

internal microphone problem: the microphone on my asus zenbook ux410ua laptop has stopped working. I have followed several of the instructions on this site in response to previous similar questions, with no effect. in my device manager there is only one driver in "audio inputs and outputs" that is...
  9. Internal microphone issue

Internal microphone issue: The microphone does not seem to be working for either Zoom or Messenger but does work for Skype. We have worked through the various tests - the "Test your microphone" under Sound settings is fine. We have also checked the Privacy settings for the microphone so "Allow apps to...
  10. Internal Microphone Issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Internal Microphone Issue: I cannot get the internal microphone to pick up when I record a video from the laptop. I've checked the settings and troubleshooting for the microphone. All the settings are up so that you should be able to hear, but you cannot....